fyjc mumbai 11th admission, 11thadmission.org.in, Mumbai 11th Admission 2022-23, FYJC Admission 2022,
fyjc mumbai 11th admission 2022-23 for first year junior admission procedure. Students looking for Junior College Mumbai 11th class admission. Get all the information about mumbai.11thadmission.org.in 2022 last date, student login, registration etc.
We all know that, completion of 12th class there are many students who are looking for FYJC Mumbai 11th Admission 2022. The students needs to complete their registration on or before the last date. Number of students who have passed their 10th examination state or Central Board.
FYJC 11th Admission Application Form
If you are one of them and looking for mumbai first year Junior College 11th admission 2022. Then this article is for you, we provide you complete information about fyjc mumbai 11th admission 2022-23 Registration online.
|Admission for||first year Junior College|
|For||10th Pass Students|
|Starting date of application||30th May|
|Mode of application||Online|
The centralised admission procedure for FYJC first year Junior College in Maharashtra begin in mumbai Metropolitan region (MMR), pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Nashik, Amravati and Nagpur. First year Junior College admission Registration procedure starts from the 30th May.
Students who are looking for FYJC 11th Admission are able to begin their online registration procedure which is the part one of the form. And fyjc mumbai 11th admission part 2 forms will be opened after declaration of 10th class result.
And interested and eligible students are able to complete their fyjc programmumbai 11th admission 2022-23. If we talk about Monk round of the process aimed to provide candidates full practice finally begin on Monday and will continue till 29 May. Students can login on 11thadmission.org.in select the city where they seek admission.
FJYC Admission 2022
First year Junior College admission in selected cities of Maharashtra are done through centralised admission process round. This process is online, is not line procedure to complete your FYJC Admission. After the completion of registration students have to provide their preference list of colleges. And students minimum of one or maximum of 10 colleges can be filled in their preference section. The students are allotted the seats in those colleges as per merit list.
FYJC Mumbai 11th Admission 20 22-23 Last Date
|Admission notification||19th May 2022|
|Registration starting date||30th May 2022|
|Last date of application||June 2022|
|Payment Fee Submission||July Month|
|First Round||September 2022|
|Second Round List||September 2022|
|Final Round List||September 2022|
|Special Round List||October 2022|
There are some eligibility criteria for Mumbai first year Junior College admission 2022-23.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- Candidate should have passed their 10th examination.
- Candidate needs to submit their application for fyjc mumbai 11th admission 2022-23.
- Also check last date of application and requirements.
FYJC Mumbai admission required documents
There are some important documents that required at the time of submitting your application form.
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Educational certificates Residence proof
- 10th marksheet
- Migration certificate
- Domicile certificate
11thAdmission.org.in registration 2022
There are some simple step by step procedure for fyjc mumbai 11th admission 2022-23.
- Open the official website of Mumbai 11th admission portal.
- On the homepage applicant needs to select admission registration option.
- After that, enter the required information.
- Complete your registration by entering the details.
- At last click on submit option.
How to apply for FYJC Mumbai 11th admission 2022-23
There are some simple steps in order to complete your application form for first year Junior College Mumbai 11th admission.
- Open the official website of Mumbai.11thadmission.org.in
- On the homepage applicant needs to select application form section.
- Admission form for 2022-23 available on your screen.
- Now applicant needs to enter required information in admission form.
- Upload the necessary documents in given format.
- At last pay your application fee.
- Then submit your application form.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
Hope above information is helpful for you, in case you have any query question you can ask question to comment section.