Odisha Government has launched Odisha agni shama seva portal. With the help of Agni Shama Seva online portal, state people are able to get online services. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has launched Odisha Agni Shama Seva Portal. On this web portal state people are able to get issuance of fire safety certificate to different categories of building through online mode. There are total 8 services that are available online to the public through this online mode. In this article we will share you complete information regarding Agni Shama Seva Portal.
Agani Shama Seva Portal, odisha Government chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has launched agani-shama seva portal. This four portal helps for the issuance of fire safety certificate to different categories of building through online mode. Government has started various services online will be available for public. While launching of this portal Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik said that I am delighted to launch Odisha Agni seva portal for issuance of fire safety certificate to different categories of building on online procedure. This will also enhance efficiency and improve the transparency and people will get timely services without human interaction.
About Agni Shama Seva Portal
On the portal state people are able to get different categories fire safety certificate online. Now there is no need to visit offices to get fire safety certificate for building. With the help of of this online portal you are able to get online services. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has asked the Fire Service Department to include all the services by 2nd october.
As we all know that the government has started various online portal. with the help of Shama Seva Portal state people will get fire safety certificates. On this equation Chief Minister said that I am delighted to launch Odisha shama Seva online portal for the issuance of certificate to different categories of building. This will enhance the efficiency and improve transparency that help to provide timely services.
Overview of Odisha Agni Shama Seva Portal
- Name of Portal- Agni Shama Seva Portal
- State – odisha
- Launched By – chief Minister Naveen Patnaik
- Department – fire safety department
- Main objective – issuance of fire safety certificate
- Benefits to – citizen people
- Official website –
With the Implementation of Odisha Agni Shama Seva Portal, aims to increase digitalization at transformation of in technology and teamwork. As we all know that, previously for the issuance of safety certificate for the building. We have to visit officers and this is a time consuming process. With help of online portal still people are able to get fire safety certificate through online mode. Increase transparency and enhance Technology with teamwork.
Chief Minister said that I understand that big launching of his portal IT services could be available by the exam through online mode. And they are able to get fire safety certificate for high rise building, multiplexers, shopping malls and Clinical Establishment etc. The remaining services should also be integrated on this portal and available soon for the citizen.
Naveen Patnaik also appreciated Odisha fire services personnel form ESIC registration work taken up in neighbouring state best Bengal during super cyclone. Also Chief Minister vision that Odisha fire services would continue to adapt technological innovation and deliver transformable changes to the public system. On this occasion D.G Fire Services, IG fire services, development Commissioner, principal secretary home, secretary to cm (5T) secretary ET&IT officers of Fire Service Department present.
Main Benefits of Agni Shama Seva Portal
There are are main benefits has given below-
- With the help of this common portal, Fire safety certificates are applicable online.
- This will increase transparency and digitalization era in the state.
- Now state people are able to get fire safety certificate without visiting offices.
- Occasion chief Minister and fire department official star cricket.
- Chief secretary Asit Tripathi said that providing online approval to general public is a significant step forward digitalization and hassle-free services.
- Fire Service Department has been providing inclusive service in disaster response.
- Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik acid that there and after the Fire Service Department to include all other services by 2nd October.
Apply for Fire Safety Certificate at agni Shama Seva Portal.
If you want to apply for fire safety Certificate online, then you have to follow The below steps –
- First open the official website.
- on the homepage you have to select “fire safety certificate”.
- After that, you have apply for fire safety certificate as per respective building.
- Fill the registration form, and upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee if required .
- After that your document and certificates will be verified.
- Once your registration completed then you will get fire safety certificate.
Final words:- I hope you will get complete information regarding odisha Aagni Shama Seva Portal. For updated information stay connected with us and get latest update about Odisha Sarkari Yojana.