Amma Vodi List 2021 announced by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy. If you know that, under this scheme Andhra Pradesh Government aims to provide financial incentive to the mothers/guardian student going to government school in Andhra Pradesh. Government has disbursed financial amount into the eligible candidates bank accounts. This article we will share how you are able to check jagananna amma vodi name wise list 2021. Also you will get important beneficiary list, name wise amma vodi list, step by step guideline to check your name in the beneficiary list.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, government of Andhra Pradesh has announced of flagship programme on Amma Vodi Scheme. This scheme launched as a part of Navaratnalu for providing financial assistance to the age mother/guardian. This financial assistance provided to The Eligible mother who is below poverty line household. This financial incentive provided to her educate her child from class 1st to 12th intermediate education in a recognized Government and private aided or private unaided schools.
Amma Vodi List 2021
Recently Andhra Pradesh education minister Audimulapa Suresh have announced that Amma were the beneficiary list released by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister. This list is going to be released on 26 December and final list will be announced on 30 December 2020. We all know that there are many candidates who wants to check their name in the jagananna amma vodi list.
There are around 72 lakh students from class 1st to 10th and there are around 11 lakh intermediate students get the benefits. These benefits of financial assistance directly transferred to the account of eligible student mother/guardian. This amount is directly transferred by 9th January 2021. The parents are asked to to spend 1000 rupees from benefit amount for the maintain the sanitization in the school.
agan Anna Amma Vodi List 2021 available at the official web page. Scheme launched by director of school education government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial assistance of 15000 year to the student. This financial assistance will be given to the students from underprivileged section studying from class I to XII. Recently Education Department of Andhra Pradesh has fixed a timeline for collection of details, confirmation and rectification of errors.
YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 News Updates
The department had conducted a meeting with state district and Mandal level education official and issued clear instruction to them. We all know that there are many candidates who wants to check their name under jagananna amma vodi list 2021 district wise. List of student has to be placed online on child info/ Gyanabhoomi portal. The list of students would be verified through six stages procedure and eligible list of mother Garden would be released by the government officials. This list can be download of amma vodi portal displayed on the school and village/ward secretariat notice board.
As per the latest information regarding jagananna amma vodi scheme, chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has directed the officials of Education Department to link the attendance in schools to amma vodi scheme from next academic year. We all know that, AP amma vodi scheme launched dilong main objective to encourage children’s to get education and prevent School dropouts. Chief Minister directed the officials to take measures how to get CBSE affiliation for all the government schools and ensure student write CBSE exams in 2024 year.
Key Details of Jagananna Amma Vodi 2nd Phase Payment
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Amma Vodi|
|Launched By||YS jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Benefits||school students Mother/guardian|
|Financial assistance||15000 rupees per year|
|Beneficiary list||Name Wise List|
We all know that under jagananna Amma Vodi scheme government aim to provide 15000 per year. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is all set to this was the second phase and all activities like personal details Aadhaar number bank accounts has been completed before the last date. ISO headmaster of the school responsible for the enrollment of eligible children. Also government has fixed a timeline for correction of details confirmation and identification of eligible students.
There are many applicants who looking to get benefits of andhra pradesh government schemes. Andhra Pradesh Government provide online benefits to the eligible. Eligible beneficiaries will get financial assistance into their bank account directly. There is no need to visit officers and get information regarding amma vodi scheme 2021.
About Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
Recently department has conducted a meeting with state district and Mandal level education officers. During this meeting instructions regarding correction of details, confirmation, rectification has been discussed. Also the list of eligible students will display on Janmabhoomi portal. Government is going to to release the list of eligible mothers/Guardians on 16th December.
- Jagananna amma vodi list is going to be displayed at village and ward secretariats.
- This information given by Education Minister Audimulapa Suresh.
- We all know that there are many parents who waiting for amma vodi list 2021.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy plot the second phase of amma vodi scheme on January 9.
- The amount under jaganannaammavodi (Rs 15000) will be credited into the bank accounts of parents/guardian.
- In this article we will share you complete information through which you are able to check Jagananna amma vodi payment status 2021.
- Also you are able to check Amma Vodi list 2021 as per village wise.
amma vodi scheme 2021 selection of beneficiaries :
As Per latest news jagananna amma vodi amount will be credited on 19th of January as per Andhra Pradesh minister adimulapu Suresh. The final list of jagananna Amma Vodi Will be announced on 30th of December 2020. And he said that on January 9th 2021 Chief Minister board deposit the amount to the accounts of parents. Under this Scheme provide 15000 assistance to the mothers for sending their children to the school up-to intermediate. However there are various reasons of fisheries name was not found in the list. So andhra pradesh government has given another chance to all such people to resolve the issue within the village secretariats.
Jagan Anna Amma Vodi list is available for eligible beneficiaries of Andhra Pradesh state. If you want to check your name in the district list then just need to follow below mentioned guidelines. Candidate needs to navigate the official web page and then enter the application number login into your account and check your name in the list. Under this scheme Andhra Pradesh Government aims to provide financial assistance to The Eligible mother who is below poverty line household. Financial incentive provided to to Guardian or mother of children to educate her child from class 1st to 12th in recognized Government and private aided schools.
Important Details about Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
|Registration of parents/guardian||10 December to 23 December 2020|
|Eligible parents/guardian list will be displayed on village/ward secretariat||16th December 2020|
|List published on amma vodi portal after correctness||19th December 2020|
|Review of school colleges principal and Secretariat staff||20th December to 24 December 2020|
|Final display of Amma Vodi list||26th December 2020|
|Final list submission by the principal to district education office and collector approval the final list by district collector||30th December 2020|
Important features of jagananna amma vodi scheme 2021
There are some important features of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Anna Amma Vodi scheme such as:
- Government is going to provide 15,000 rupees to the eligible students mother/ guardian.
- This amount directly transferred to the bank accounts through direct benefit transfer.
- The fund will be transferred every year in the month of January.
- Financial incentive provided to to beneficiaries until they complete their education.
- If beneficiary decide the end of education then there is no financial incentive given to him.
- Name of eligible student and parent for about this scheme will be displayed at village and ward on december 16.
- There are around 43,54,600 students studying in class first to intermediate were benefited in the first phase.
- During the first phase of Amma Vodi scheme government was spend Rs. 6336 crore.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Budget 2021-22
- Finance minister be Rajendra Nath Reddy has presented the budget for upcoming fiscal in the state assembly.
- In this budget state government has allocated 22,604 crore for education sector.
- The government has sanctioned 17,971 crowd for education sector which will increase the budget. Out of this government has sanctioned 6000 crore for amma vodi scheme.
Applicant must have check below mentioned eligibility criteria to get benefits.
- Candidate must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Children studying in government school of Andhra Pradesh.
- Financial assistance provided to mother/guardian bank account.
- This amount transferred directly through direct benefit transfer.
Important document required for Amma Vodi
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- School ID card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Application procedure for jagananna amma vodi scheme
- First of all candidate need to download the application form.
- Once you download the application form take a printout of application form.
- Fill this application form carefully.
- Attached the necessary documents.
- Now submit this application form to the concern department office.
Amma Vodi Phase 2 List 2021
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch second edition of Amma Vodi Phase 2. There are around 44 lakh women will get benefits of 15000 rupees for sending their children to schools. State government has also granted exemption from 75% attendance rule due to to less attendance in covid-19 pandemic. The streamlining of ration cards by civil supplies department has resulted in several numbers of elimination of eligible beneficiaries under Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme. There are many parents who wants to check amma vodi list 2021. Complete information regarding beneficiary list will be given in the below paragraph.
If you want to check your name in jaganannaammavodi scheme, then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First open the official website of scheme to check 2nd phase beneficiary list.
- On the homepage click on search child details option for Amma Vodi Scheme.
- After that you have to enter your district name, other Garden Aadhar number.
- At last enter the verification code as displayed in the image and click that get details option.
- Now finally complete details of beneficiary available on your screen.
Click at print button and you can take a print out of amma vodi list.
Amma Vodi Login Procedure
If you wants to Amma Vodi Login (jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in) then follow below mentioned steps:
- Navigate to official web page of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme.
- on the home page click at “Click here AMMAVODI” Option.
- New web page displayed on the screen.
- Further select the Click here to login option.
- after that, Amma vodi login page appear on your computer screen.
- Enter the username and password.
- After that fill the verification code in the given space.
- at last click at login button.
Search Child details for Amma Vodi Scheme
- First open the official webpage of jagananna Amma Vodi.
- On the homepage click at Search Child details for Amma Vodi 2020-21.
- New web page displayed on your screen.
- Further Select the following details:
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor
- Select any one option from above.
- Further select the following:
- Students studying school district
- Select Type
- Mother/Guardian Aadhar Number
- Enter the Verification code
- At last click at get details.
- Through this way you can search the child details for amma vodi.
Jagananna Amma Vodi District Wise List
|Districts Name||Beneficiary List In PDF|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
Helpline Contact Number
|Address||4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.|
|Phone No.||9705655349, 9705454869|
FAQs on Jagan Anna Amma Vodi List
This introduced by YSR government in the andhra pradesh.
Under this scheme school going children mother/guardian gets 15000 rupees as financial assistance.
Follow above mentioned guidelines to check your name in the list.
YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, AP Government.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding amma vodi district wise list. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.