State Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced digital Panchayat AP portal. This portal launched with main objective to digitalise the procedure of panchayats. Andhra Pradesh government has taken a commendable step towards digitalization in village areas. We all know that andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced various online services for state people. Today in this article we will cover all the latest updates, benefits, main objective information about AP digital panchayat portal.
AP digital Panchayat
We all know that, there are various ongoing development and completed projects of development in our panchayats. Now Andhra Pradesh government take a step forward to display the procedure of panchayats. There are various information like certificates, house Tax and other services are available. With the implementation of Andhra Pradesh digital Panchayat portal, government aims to eliminate the time consuming procedure.
Also this will increase the efficiency and transparency in in Panchayat development projects. Andhra Pradesh government has introduced different type of services for state people without wasting the officers. There are various information and services available for state people on mpanchayat.ap.gov.in portal.
Highlights of AP Digital Panchayat
|Name of portal||digital panchayat|
|Launched by||government of Andhra|
|Main objective||digitalization procedures in panchayat|
|Beneficiaries||andhra Pradesh state residents|
Available services at digital panchayat portal
The following services are available at mpanchayat.ap.gov.in portal:-
- Marriage registration
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate
- House Tax
- Property valuation certificate
- Water tap connection
- NOC for small medium and large scale industries
- Building permission
- Layout permission
- Trade license
- MNREGA Job Card
Digital Panchayat Portal Benefits
This portal designed and developed for National Informatics Centre Andhra Pradesh. Also content on the website published and managed by Panchayat Raj department government of Andhra Pradesh. This portal provide various online services letter to Panchayat Raj and rural development. State people are able to get various cert now available online at mpanchayat.ap.gov.in portal.
Registration procedure at AP digital Panchayat portal
If anyone e who wants to avail the benefits have to register yourself at the official portal of Andhra Pradesh Digital Panchayat portal. Then need to follow below mentioned guidelines –
- First of all, will have to visit official website of digital Panchayat portal.
- On the homepage click on citizen services option.
- After that you need to click on sign up new user option.
Select your type off sign up.
Choose the following option-
- Mee Seva
- Stree Nidhi
For example choose citizen option.
- After that a registration form will appear on your screen.
Enter the following details
- User Name
- Mobile No
- Aadhar number
- Voter Card Id
At Last enter the text and click on sign up option.
Login procedure at mpanchayat.ap.gov.in portal
If you want to login into your account follow the below guidelines.
- First visit the official website of digital panchayat.
- After that on the homepage, login into your account by entering credentials user id and password.
- Now you are able to get and avail the benefits of of Andhra Pradesh digital Panchayat portal online services.
Marriage registration certificate at ap digital panchayat
If you want to apply for marry registration then follow the below guidelines.
- First open the official website, direct link given here.
- On the homepage, you need to login into your account by entering credentials.
- After that you have to choose marriage registration option available in citizen services section.
- Now marriage registration certificate/ application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill this application form a fully attached the necessary documents.
This way you are able to apply online for marriage registration and digital Panchayat portal.
Download digital Panchayat mobile application
If you want to download the mpanchayat.ap.gov.in mobile application,. Then follow the below lines
- Applicants need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, candidate needs to click on digital Panchayat mobile version.
- After that digital Panchayat application will automatically downloaded to your system.
- This way you are able to get Digital contact mobile version.
Citizen service mobile app
If you want to download citizen services mobile application then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First open the official website of digital panchayat.
- After that click on citizen service mobile application.
- Citizen service mobile application will be downloaded to your mobile phone automatically.
If you have any problem query a letter to the Porter then you can contact through below helpline numbers.
9160 636 318 / 8099 455 643
FAQs: Frequently asking question
Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched mpanchayat.ap.gov.in portal.
Where is online services that available on andhra Pradesh Panchayat portal.
Complete registration guidance mentioned above in the article.
Final words: I hope you will get complete information regarding digital Panchayat portal in AP. For updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.