Andhra Pradesh government has launched AP e-karshak registration for online crop booking. This is a great initiative that taken by Andhra Pradesh government for online crop booking. On this page we will share you complete information regarding Andhra Pradesh crop registration and how to download AP e-karshak mobile app. Also you are able to get information regarding e karshak search form village wise.
Government has started various initiatives to help the farmers. Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced minimum support price for agriculture product (MSP) for year 2021-22. Is decision was made keeping the promise to provide MSP before starting the season. And government advise the farmers to register crop take in ap e-karshak portal. This registration will help the farmers to sell their producer agriculture at minimum support price.
E karshak Registration
After completion of registration at ap e-karshak portal village agriculture assistant and village Horticulture assistant will register the cops with RBK (Rythu Bharosa Kendra) to sell the crops. Chief Minister advised the officials not to crops below minimum support price fixed by government. This will help the farmers to get good prices of their agricultural produce. If necessary government will buy through Ryhtu Bharosa Kendra (RBKs) and create competition in the market. As per last year government had I located nearly Rs 3200 crore get minimum support price to farmers and bought several crops. And now government has spent Rs 11500 crore on grain procurement.
Information Table e karshak portal
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Benefits||Digital Crop Booking Portal|
|Mode of Application||Online|
E Karshak Portal
E Karshak app and portal launched by Andhra Pradesh government to provide benefits state farmers. If a farmers crop was destroyed due to natural disaster or any other cause. We all know that there are many farmers to take these problems every year. The government is going to implement Insurance Scheme to provide them social security. And for this noble cause government has launched ap e karshak portal. No farmers are able to complete their registration e-karshak portal.
Agriculture Product Price per quintal
- Grains (A grade) 1880
- Chilli 7000
- Turmeric 6850
- Red Gram 6000
- Green Gram 7196
- Onion 770
- Corn 1850
- Millets 2150
- Sorghum 2640
- Coconut (baal) 10,300
- Coconut (Mara) 9960
- Mozambi 1400
- Chana 5100
- banana 800
- Soyabeans 3880
- Black Gram 6000
- Peanuts 5275
- Sun Flower 5885
- Small grains 2500
- Sorghum (Hybrid) 2620
- Finger Millet (Ragi) 3250
On this portal, state farmers are able to get latest information. State farmers can register their crops easily through online. You can also download e-karshak portal or mobile app. Andhra Pradesh corporation is under department of agriculture government of Andhra Pradesh. If you want to get exact information regarding ap crop registration then check out our complete information.
AP Crop Booking Major Guidelines
- There are many state people who wants to sell their produce agriculture goods on minimum support price (MSP).
- Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Department launched a dedicated portal for ap online crop registration.
- State people are able to get various information available on e-karshak portal.
- You are able to check reports and search where is information available at karshak.ap.gov.in portal.
- State registered people are able to check given by real time clock android app.
- Date of sowing and variety grown being captured.
- There is also a Provision for monitoring of the data both JDA/DDH and HOD level.
- For better implementation of Rythu Barosa,Crop Insurance,Input subsidy,procurement operations.
- The Farmer are able to take photos of Crop and upload them during the application process.
- The department should only registered 75 to 100 Cops in a day.
- Biometric authentication is also mandatory for farmers (Thumb impression).
AP Crop Registration at e-karshak
If you want to complete your registration then follow below mentioned application procedure.
- First navigate to ap e-karshak portal/app.
- On the homepage register crop as per season wise.
- The executive Suite coordinator details on the mobile app/portal.
- The officer should scrutinize and enter product details from time to time.
- You can also download search from village wise at ap e-karshak portal.
karshak.ap.gov.in district wise status Report
If you wants to check district wise status report then follow below mentioned procedure.
- First navigate to official web page of e-crop digital crop booking.
- On the homepage select report option.
- Further you need to select district wise status report as per season.
- Now select your district and you will get total revenue villages and total number of villages completed.
- Also you will get information regarding total number of villages not completed.
Search by Khata and Survey Number
- First navigate to official webpage ap crop registration.
- On the homepage search option.
- And further select search by khata and survey number.
- Now you have to select crop year, district, Mandal and village.
- Now you have to enter survey number.
- At last click at submit option.
- Through this way you are able to check ap crop registration details.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding ap e-karshak registration portal. For more information say in touch with us and get latest updates.