State Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the AP YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme. Under this scheme andhra Pradesh government is going to provide LED street light will be installed. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding YSR Palle Velugu Scheme. Also you will get step by step online through which you are able to get information regarding YSR Palle Velugu Scheme.
AP YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme
Andhra Pradesh government is going to install LED street light in the 2000 habitation across the state. Main objective to start AP Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme, government aims to reduce dark spots in Andhra Pradesh and ensure complete safety for state people. The Goal of andhra Pradesh government is to ensure complete safety of women and reduction in dark spots. Street lights will be installed with new complaint management system will ensure security in remote areas. And street light cms (complaint management system) with village secretaries to address complaint on non functional Street lights.
Overview of AP Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme
- Name of Scheme – AP YSR Palle Velugu Scheme
- Launched By- andhra Pradesh government
- Objective – LED street light
- Benefits – State people
- Announced By – YSR Jagananna
Under the AP Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme, government is going to install 4 lakh LED Street Lights across the state. Around 7000 energy assistants will be deputed to address such complaint. Also under the service 2.7 village volunteers will also be utilized in identification and reporting on malfunctioning street lights. As per complaint management system also have an executive add the Assembly Constituency level, and revenue division level district level to monitor and supervise repair work of street lights.
Main Objective of AP YSR Palle Velugu Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh government is going to install more than four lakh street lights installed.
- These street lights will be installed in addition of 25 lakh.
- AP Govt. is going to install 04 lakh street lights in 2k rural habitations across the various districts.
- These LED Lights does not have filaments,in result they will not burn so quickly.
- There are no toxic chemicals like Mercury in the LED Street Lights.
- Under AP Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme, there would be reduction in the dark spots.
- Street lights installed under the AP YSR Palle Velugu Scheme, would consume very little energy.
Final words:- I hope you will get complete information about AP YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme.