Assam state government has recently introduced Arundhati Gold Scheme. Under this scheme state government will provide Rs. 30000 to newly wed bride at the time of their marriage under arundhati gold scheme. Recently Assam government invite application form under arundhati gold scheme online application form at the official website of revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding this scheme. Also you will get complete arundhati gold scheme helpline number, application procedure, eligibility criteria, document required etc.
Arundhati Gold Scheme 2021
State government of West Bengal has taken a recommendable decision that ensure that daughters of state becomes happy in their marriage life. Government distribute Rs. 30,000 to the bride. State Government of Assam will provide benefits of this scheme two girls from families with annual income less than Rs. 05 Lakh. Arundhati Scheme 2021 is applicable for two girls in the family and very helpful for the parents who cannot afford wedding expenses. Bride can apply for the scheme after registering under 1954 marriage Act.
Those candidates who have full-fill eligibility Criteria and guidelines are able to get financial assistance of 30000 rupees. With this financial assistance economically weaker section families can purchase gold for their daughter marriage. Family income of applicant should be below 5 lakh per annum. If you want to apply for the scheme then check out complete application procedure for Arundhati gold scheme in Assam.
Arundhati Scheme 2021 Information Table
|Name of scheme||Arundhati Scheme|
|Financial assistance||Rs. 30,000|
|Major objective||financial assistance to economically weaker section for families daughter marriage|
Main Objectives of Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
- Bride and groom should have attained 18 and 21 years of age respectively.
- Marriage should be registered under statute Marriage Act 1954.
- Total income of parents of bride should be below of 5 lakh per annum.
- Financial assistance is available to the first marriage of ride only.
- Both bride and groom must have passed the HSLC Or equivalent exam.
- No education qualification criteria for adivasis and tea tribes communities.
- State Government of Assam introduce this scheme to facilitate the parents of girl child who are economically week.
- Every parents have a desire to give some gold at the marriage of their daughter.
- Government desire to share the joy of such parents who are getting their daughter married by a way providing Rs 30000 as a token of blessing.
Arundhati Gold Scheme Eligibility
All the applicant must fulfill below mentioned eligibility criteria under Assam Arundhati scheme.
- Both bride and groom should have attained 18 years and 21 years age respectively.
- The marriage of applicant should be registered under special Marriage Act 1954.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Assam state.
- Applicant girl should apply for benefits under Arundhati gold scheme on the same day that she applies for marry registration.
- Total annual income of parents of applicant girl from all the sources must not exceed 5 lakh per annum.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Bank account
- Voter ID card
- Age proof
- Qualification proof
- Income proof
- Marriage registration certificate
Application procedure for Arundhati Gold Scheme
Applicant must check below mentioned application procedure to get benefits:
First visit the official web page of Arundhati Scheme.
- On the homepage select apply online link under citizen section.
- After that a new web page displayed on a screen.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme application form 2021-22 will appear on your screen.
Enter all the required details asked in online application.
- After that submit your application form.
- Declared mass take a printout of your application form.
- No candidate need to submit physically along with copy of all the documents listed to the office of concern marriage registration officer.
- The applicant shall receive receipt of submission of the application form and required and closer from the office.
If your application is accepted the amount directly transfer to the bank account of applicant by Inspector general of registration through direct benefit transfer.
Arundhati Gold Scheme Application Status
If you want to track your application status that follow below mentioned lines.
- First open the official web page of revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati.
- On the home page select track option.
- Can you web page displayed on your screen where you have to enter the following details.
- Enter application number and mobile number.
- Click add submit button to track your status.
- After that your application status will be on your screen.
Arundhati Gold Scheme FAQs
This scheme launched by Assam government, to provide financial assistance to daughter marriage.
candidates can apply via following above mentioned guidelines.
Applicants are able to check their eligibility criteria as per assam government rule mentioned above.
Candidates can track their application status by visiting official website.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Arundhati scheme. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.