Assam Orunodoi List 2021: Assam government has announced Arunodoi Scheme. Under this scheme State Government of Assam is going to provide financial assistance to the poor family. With the implementation of Assam Orunodoi Scheme, government will provide Rs. 830 as financial help to the poor farmer for nutrition and medical support. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Assam Orunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List, eligibility criteria, application form and selection procedure. Also you will get step by step guidelines to get register and get financial assistance.
Health Minister hemanta Biswas Sharma held a Press Conference where is started a new scheme which named as arunodoi scheme. There are other important announcement made by Assam Health Minister Hemanta Biswas Sharma. Talking about new scheme launched by an Assam government, health Minister said that 17 lakh people will covered by arunodoi scheme and will get rs 830 given from October. This is a a great initiative that started by assam government.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
As per government statement government is going to provide financial help to the poor families. And under this scheme government aims to cover 17 to 25 lakh poor families. Scheme launched by assam government, to help the poor families by providing them essential food items. State Government of Assam in to provide financial assistance rupees 830 per month. And this financial help provided to around 15 to 17 thousand families per Assembly Constituency. The beneficiary families under Orunodoi Scheme will get total benefit of 10 thousand rupees for a year for their nutritional and medical support.
This is a great news for all the family belong to poor category. Assam state government introduced Orunodoi scheme, this scheme aims launch to provide financial help to the legible families of Rs. 830. This financial help directly transfer to the bank account of beneficiary. Under Assam Arunodoi scheme priority given to those women to buy essential food items and medicine. Today in this article we will share their complete information for which you are able to get benefits.
The Assam government recently introduced arunodoi scheme from 02 October. Government aims to provide financial incentive to the 17 lakh families. This is great initiative that started by Assam government to provide financial incentive of Rs 830. And this financial incentive is directly shared by direct Bank to beneficiary account. Assam government has launched Arunodoi Scheme 2021 that provide benefits to 17 lakh four families of Assam will get financial assistance of 830 rupees per month. With this financial assistance applicant can procure medicine, pulses, sugar and other things. Complete application procedure for the scheme mentioned in the below article so you can check complete application procedure to get the benefits.
Assam Orunodoi Name List 2021
Orunodoi scheme is a new initiative that started by Assam Government. Under Assam Orunodoi scheme will provide financial help of Rupees 830 per month through direct bank transfer. Arunodoi scheme provide its benefit to around 17 lakh families in the state. Beneficiary will get this financial help amount transfer to their bank account on first day of every month. Main objective to launch Orunodoi Scheme provide its benefit to the poor families women belonging to poor families.
In Assam government himanta biswa Sarma is the newly elected chief minister. Before Chief Minister of state, he was the finance minister of Assam. And there are many government schemes that implement by Shri. Himanta biswa Sarma. Orunodoi scheme in assam launched by government to provide financial assistance. Now there are many who wants to check their name in orunodoi beneficiary list.
Key Details of Assam Arunodoi scheme
|Name of scheme||Arunodoi Scheme|
|Launched by||state government Assam|
|Objective||10 thousand Rupees (Per Annum)|
There is a recent tweet made by chief minister of Assam himanta biswa Sarma. Government of Assam help decided to provide rupees 830 per month 17 lakh families under ambitious Orunodoi scheme. Selection of beneficiaries to start from 17 August 2020. They will receive the amount of first day of every month. We all know that, in the Assam there are various programs and welfare schemes introduced. There are many candidates who wants to avail the benefits assam government schemes. On this page you will get complete information regarding Assam welfare schemes.
Main Objective of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Assam Arunodoi Scheme, today we will share you some important guidelines for implementation of Arunodoi Scheme in Assam. This scheme aims to empower the women of state to provide financial support to the economically vulnerable families. Government of Assam will provide monthly assistance to The Eligible beneficiaries for procuring medicine/pulse/sugar etc. Eligible beneficiaries are able to get benefits of the scheme through direct bank transfer (DBT).
- Government of Assam has introduced Arunodoi Scheme to provide financial help to the poor families.
- With the implementation of Arunodoi Scheme, full family will get help to improve their life and get sustainable income.
- For the smooth implementation of orunodoi scheme government has earmarked a sum of as 280 Crore.
- Under Arunodoi Scheme, government is going to provide rs 830 rupees to the poor families.
Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2021 Benefits
Government of Assam has recently introduced guidelines for implementation of arunodoi scheme. Assam Governor professor Jagdish Mukhi released the guidelines for implementation of orunodoi scheme in state. Aims to empower the women of state and to provide financial support to the economically vulnerable families. Government of Assam will provide financial assistance to The Eligible beneficiaries for procuring medicine pulse & sugar. If you want to know more about the scheme then read out of the political till the end.
- Assam government is going to provide benefits to all the poor families. In order to avail the benefits of skin applicant must be permanent resident of Assam state.
- Along with permanent residence proof income of applicant family for Arunodoi Scheme must be less than 2 lakh per annum.
- The priority under Arunodoi Scheme given to that applicant or families with and exceptionally abled nominated female,widowed/divorced/unmarried female/ separate female/.
- Specially abled household member candidates are selected for Arunodoi Scheme all poor household in the state whether they have been covered under NFSA or Not.
- This is a great initiative that started by Assam government to help the poor families.
- We all know that government of Assam has introduced orunodoi scheme 2021.
- Under this scheme Assam government guarantees to Cater health and nutritional need of four families and relieve them distress of poverty.
- It has been observed that homeless, destitute, beggars, transgender families of inmates, etc.
- May be living under immense social income district and ne not able to get themselves and roll under the scheme.
- To solve this problem, deputy commissioner’s are hereby accorded discretion to select 500 such beneficiaries are enrolled under the screen and receive the benefits.
Distribution of targets
|Number of Electorates||target beneficiary|
|Below 1.5 Lakh||15000|
|Above 1.5 Lakh and less than 2 Lakh||16000|
|Above 2 Lakh and less than 2.5 Lakh||17000|
|Above 2.5 Lakh and less than 3 Lakh||18000|
|Above 3 Lakh and less than 3.5 Lakh||19000|
|Above 3.5 Lakh and less than 4 Lakh||20000|
Orunodoi or Arunodoi Scheme introduced by Assam government provide financial assistance of 830 rs per month through direct benefit transfer (DBT). Around 17 lakh families in Assam will get benefits under this scheme.
- Government of Assam launched poverty alleviation scheme.
- Under this scheme, 17 lakh economically deprived families will get benefits.
- Financial assistance of Rs 830 provided per month from 2020 2nd October 2020.
- Minimum guarantee to the poorest for nutrition and health.
- Transfer of money directly to primary care holders.
Assam Orunodoi List 2021 Application Procedure
- Selection of beneficiaries for the scheme will start from 17 August.
- The applicant who have registered and applied for the scheme will get benefits on the first day of every month.
- Support given by Government of Rs 830 rupees per month and annual 10000 rupees.
- Assam government will send amount through direct bank transfer to the bank account of nominated woman of the family.
How to apply for Arunodoi Scheme?
If you’re looking for the application procedure, then let me clear one thing till now there announcement official announcement made by government for the application form and procedure. As soon as possible we get any information regarding Orunodoi Scheme. Then this will be updated here.
- First open the official website, direct link given here.
- On the homepage, select Arunodoi Scheme Application form.
Download this application form and take a print out.
- After that, Fill the Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2021 Application form.
- At Last submit the application form to concern department.
Through this way you can easily avail the benefits of Arunodoi Scheme 2021.
FAQs at Assam Orunodoi List 2021
What is Orunodoi scheme in Assam?
This scheme launched by Assam government who provide monthly stipend for state people.
Who are eligible under Assam Orunodoi scheme?
The distribution of monthly on given to when it was as per Legislative Assembly Constituency and if the population of LAC exceed 02 lakh.
How do apply online forb Orunodoi scheme in Assam?
Application procedure mention on the same page.
How to check Assam Orunodoi scheme List?
Applicant are able to check beneficiary list at official website.
Final words:– I hope you will get complete information about Orunodoi Scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.