You might be looking for Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2022 application form. Also get csmguy tractor scheme beneficiary list. In order to distribute tractor to the former government has introduced Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojna (CMSGUY) for farmers. Mean of objective to start this scheme, revive the agriculture sector and help the farmers to double their income.
Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2022 Beneficiary List: Government of Assam has taken a great decision to distribute tractors under chief minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana. Main objective under Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana government aims to help the farmers in agriculture sector and double their income by 2022. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Assam tractor distribution scheme 2021. Also latest information regarding Assam tractor distribution scheme (CM Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana) application procedure, tractor list, subsidy, eligibility criteria etc.
Tractor distribution scheme during his first phase across 10000 farmers fill the application and selected as beneficiary. Government will provide 5 lakh subsidy the group of farmers in every village across the state. Till now Assam government has received total 25000 applications from group of farmers. Finance minister himanta biswa Sarma has informed that 1000 crore earmarked as budget of Assam Tractor Distribution scheme. Government aims to provide 70% subsidy on tractor distribution scheme by 20% of cost ground by the commerce or group of farmers in every village.
Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2022
Under this tractor distribution scheme government will cover around 26000 villages of Under state in the first phase. State government will provide contractor along with some necessary accessories in each revenue village at subsidised rate. As per first phase of CM Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana, government will distribute 10,109 tractors. We all know that Assam government has introduced various welfare schemes for state people.
For the smooth implementation and monitoring of tractor distribution scheme government will constitutes a separate unit under Agriculture Department. This unit provide information to the beneficiaries and monitor their activities. Also the beneficiary should give report to the Agriculture Department every three months on the progress of work. Screen will provide factor to ban form each revenue village and is the largest scheme across the country.
Information Table Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
|Name of scheme||tractor distribution Scheme under CMSGUY|
|Main objective||to provide tractor and double the income of farmers by 2022|
|Total budget||Rs. 1,000 Crore|
|Approximately subsidy||3.84 Lakh|
|Maximum subsidy||5.50 Lakh|
State Government of Assam has take a good decision to distribute tractors in every village for development of village in such a way that both the agriculture production. The group of farmers or village can choose a model of tractor and provide tractor to the farmers on rental basis. Selection of group will be done by district level committee that shared by deputy commissioner of district. A group of 8-10 peoples (Adult Farmers) can apply for tractor distribution scheme. Assam Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana 2021 will strengthen the agricultural sector, if farmers properly utilize these Tractors. With the help of this tractor farmers are able to manage their agricultural activities and production of their produce can be increased.
CM Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana Tractor distribution (accessories)
Each tractor unit shall consist of one tractor with standard accessories.
- Trailering Hook
- Stabilizer Assembly
- Hitch Assembly
- Tool kit
- Disc Harrow
- Cage Wheel
CSMGUY Tractor Distribution Scheme 2022 beneficiary list
Government of Assam is going to provide and other accessories to every revenue generating village. This scheme is named as CMSGUY Assam Tractor Scheme. Tractor distribution scheme under chief minister samagra gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY). If you want to avail the benefits of Assam tractor distribution scheme then you have to check all the important details. Also you are able to get tractor distribution scheme agriculture beneficiary list.
Candidates must have check complete eligibility criteria (who can eligible for tractor distribution scheme).
- Applicant must be permanent Residents of Assam State.
- Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana benefits can not availed by individuals.
- A group of 8 to 10 members who are actual farmers of the same village.
- In the group of members should not have more than one member from one family.
- The group should have a common bank account and will apply jointly with signatures of each member on application form.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account
- Passport size photograph
- Common Passbook bank account
- Address proof
- Voter id Card
Selection procedure under Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
- The department of agriculture and mega mission society bill generate awareness about this scheme among the farmers.
- The awareness regarding Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana through DAO’s, advertisement in newspapers, telecast broadcast, templates, brooches etc.
- The applicant should submit their application in the prescribed format to the district agriculture Officer.
- After that agriculture Officer will present the application before DLC.
- The DLC will select one eligible group in each village among with a waiting list having deposit of at least 10% of total price of the tractor unit in the bank account of group of branch concerned.
- The decision of DLC shall be binding on applications and groups.
- The member secretary will notify the name of selected groups.
- The provision of 70% subsidy (maximum Rs. 5.5 lakh) will be provided to selected group on requirement price of tractor unit. This includes 20% of mount will be provided by the bank as loan and the rest of 10 amount will have to paid by applicant member group
Application Form of Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2022
Interested and eligible candidates who wants to apply for tractor distribution scheme in Assam must follow below mentioned guidelines to download application form.
- For first candidate needs to visit official web page.
- On the homepage, select chief minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY).
- After that download application format for tractor unit under CM Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana.
- Take a printout of your application form.
- Now you have to enter all the required details in this application form.
- Enter your name of group
- Register authority
- Contact number
- Email ID
- Post office
- Total number of members
- Enter your all bank account details
- After completion of your application form candidate needs to submit this application form to district agriculture Officer and member secretary DLC.
Official Webpage – Click Here
FAQs at Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana.
Government provide per tractor unit the group of farmers from village, applicant will get subsidy on the tractor procurement.
Candidate needs to download application form in PDF format.
70% (3.84 Lakh)
Maximum subsidy Rs. 5.50 Lakh.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding tractor distribution scheme under CMSGUY. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.