Central Government of India has introduced Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana. This scheme launched to incentivize creation of new employment opportunities during covid recovery phase. Under Atma nirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana central Government will provide subsidy for two years in respect of eligible employees engaged on or after 01 October 2020. Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana will remain operational till 30th June 2021. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding new employment scheme.
Union Cabinet advisory Narendra Modi has given its approval for atom net per Bharat Rojgar Yojana.This scheme launched to boost enjoyment informal sector and incentivize creation of new employment opportunities during covid recovery phase.This scheme launched to incentivize creation of new employment opportunities.central Government will provide subsidy for two years Inspector for new eligible employee and aged on or after 1 October.If you want to apply for this game then please check your ability criteria for aatamnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana.
- Indian government is going to provide subsidy for two years in respect of new employees engaged.
- Government of India bill pay both 12%employer contribution and 12%employer contribution.
- Payment of only employee share of EPF contribution.
- Employee drawing monthly wages less than 15000 who was not working and establishment registered with EPFO before 1st to 2nd will be eligible for benefit.
Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
We all know that Central government has introduced various employment opportunities. As we all know that central government has introduced atam nirbhar bharat Abhiyan. This scheme launched by Finance Minister sitaraman during off press conference. In this article we will like to know major points of press conference organized by finance minister Nirmala sitharaman. Under this scheme employees contribution 12% of wages and employer contribution 12% of wages total 24% of wages. All employees EPF contribution 12% of EPF wages.
Major highlights of Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
- Name of scheme – Atma-nirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
- Launched by – FM nirmala sitharaman
- Announced by – central government
- Main objective– new employment opportunities
- Other benefits – discussed below
Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Latest Update
This scheme is applicable for eligible new employees joining EPF for registered establishments. Add those who exited these establishments during covid-19 pandemic. The beneficiary criteria for Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana.
- New employees joining employment in EPFO establishment on monthly wages less than 15000 during validity period.
- EPF members drawing monthly basis of less than 15000 are eligible.
- The subsidy support to get credited upfront in Aadhar seeded EPF account of eligible new employees.
Eligibility criteria for establishments under Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
There are some eligibility criteria for establishments such as:
- Establishment registered with EPFO if they add new employee as compared to reference base of employees as in September.
- Minimum to new employees if the reference base is 50 employees or less.
- Minimum of five neutralize if the reference base is more than 50 employees.
- Establishment registering with EPFO after Atma-nirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana to get subsidy for all new employees.
Major Announcements During Nirmala sitharaman press conference
- Around 3000 crore will be given to EXIM bank for promotion of project export through lines of credit under IDEAS Scheme.
- Additional 10000 crore will be provided for PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana.
- Also government will provide subsidised fertilizers to farmers of Rs 65000 crore and will help 140 million farmers.
- Income tax relief for developers and home buyers.
- The support for construction and infrastructure performance security on contract to be reduced to 3% instead of 5%.
- Atma-nirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana launched to create jobs in country.
FAQs: Frequently asking question
This is scheme launched by Central Government and introduced by finance minister Nirmala sitharaman.
Under this scheme central Government create new job opportunities in the country. And this scheme will be effective from 1 october.
This scheme is also known as employment opportunities scheme. Complete major highlights are discussed in the above article.
Complete eligibility criteria and beneficiary criteria mentioned above.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest update.