Ayodhya deepotsav 2022 registration, Ayodhya deepotsav 2022 pass, deepotsav 2022 registration form,
Get all information about Ayodhya deepotsav 2022 registration, online pass etc. Deepotsav is organised on the evening of Diwali every year in Ayodhya, uttar Pradesh. If anyone who is interested for Ayodhya deepotsav then have to get pass online.
Diwali festival is over biggest Hindu festival that celebrated on 23rd & 24th October 2022. And in Ayodhya deepotsav organised by government. Recently state tourism department invite the applications for designing logo for 6th edition of deepotsav celebration in Ayodhya. Deepotsav in Ayodhya celebrations are begin now. If you are interested to be a part of the Deepotsav then you have to make registration to be a part of this event. As we all know that Uttar Pradesh government, chief Minister Yogi Adityanath organisation ayodhya Deepotsav. Complete information discussed in the below article you can check all the details carefully.
Ayodhya Deepotsav 2022 Pass Registration
As we all know that, in Uttar Pradesh BJP is the ruling party and Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath started deepotsav celebration in Ayodhya. State government organising the deepa Utsav in ayodhya and participants can send their entries on email@example.com
If you remember that in last deepotsav celebration ram ki pauri Ghat in Ayodhya illuminated with diyas on the occasion of Deepavali. Other Ghats and temples across the Ayodhya are also illuminated with diyas on deepotsav.
In last deepotsav ayodhya Ram Ki Paidi ghat on the bank of Saryu river was illuminated with 941551 diyas creating on Guinness World Record. This is the first time that around 9 lakh diyas illuminated with creating Guinness World Record for largest number of diyas at one place.
Deepotsav in Ayodhya 2022
|Name of mahotsav||deepotsav|
Ayodhya deepotsav 2022 registration
As we all know that, in Ayodhya Diwali celebration with a unique way by illuminating diyas. This is a great opportunity for all those who wants to witness this Hindu festival in Ayodhya. Ayodhya Deepotsav 2022 celebrated every year in Diwali. And as per news Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is going to celebrate their Diwali in Ayodhya.
Diwali celebration in Ayodhya is at the next level. In order to celebrate Diwali government of Uttar Pradesh has started deepotsav in Ayodhya. We all know that Diwali is one of big hindu festival which celebrated all around the world. On this day bhagwan Ram and Sita Mata worshipped in order to enjoy their victory and returning to ayodhya.
In order to make this festival more memorable, government of Uttar Pradesh has started Ayodhya deepotsa 2022. This is the sixth edition of ayodhya deepotsav.
Ayodhya deepotsav registration
- As we mentioned above state government has been regularly organising the deepotsav in Ayodhya.
- Recently tourism department has announced designing logo competition for deepotsav celebration.
- Interested can submit their entries through the Gmail.
- Participant have to send their entries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- And the winners will get prizes.
- The event it is very special and Ram Ki Paidi Ghat is illuminated with diyas.
Ayodhya deepotsav Entry Pass
- As we all know that Diwali celebration all around with positive atmosphere.
- In Ayodhya deepotsav is going to be celebrated in a different way.
- If you are interested to participate in Ayodhya deepotsav 2022 pass.
- Then you have to visit on this occasion and have to participate in celebration.
- There is no exact information about Ayodhya deepotsav 2022 entry pass.
- As per information there are around 18000 volunteers illuminate 15 lakh diyas.
Hope above information is helpful for you, for more information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.