Maharashtra state government has introduce Bal Sangopan Yojana. Government inviting online application form under Bal Sangopan Yojana 2020 fat womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in portal. Under this scheme government is going to provide monthly grant of Rs. 425 Per child. Interested and eligible candidates can fill online application form. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Bal Sangopan Yojana registration form. Also you will get eligibility criteria, beneficiary list and grant status etc.
Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana
This Scheme is under Government of Maharashtra women and child development department. There around 100 student have already taken benefit of Balsangopan Yojana. Government has launched this scheme to provide assistance single parents and supporting in their education. Each beneficiary child receive monthly benefit of rs 425 under Balsangopan Yojana. If you want to know more about this came then you have to read this whole article and get complete registration procedure.
Major Highlights of Maharashtra Balsangopan Yojana 2020
- Scheme Name – Bal Sangopan Yojana
- Launched by – maharashtra government
- Main objective – to provide monthly grant
- Monthly Grant – Rs. 425 Each Child
- Department – of women and child development department
- Official website – womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in
Benefits of Bal Sangopan Yojana Maharashtra
Government of Maharashtra provide below benefits such as:
- Under this scheme monthly grant of Rs 25 per child provided.
- Main objective to give monthly allowance to continue their education.
- Primary focus of this scheme on the children with single parent/ divorced parents/ parents death etc. Condition.
- Children whose parents are unable to take care of them due to various reasons such as disorder, death, separation etc.
- Grant of Rs 75% given today implementing charitable organisation for basting the family and other administrative work.
Before going to apply kindly check eligibility criteria to apply for Maharashtra Bal sangopan Yojana.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- Children under age group from 0 to 18 years are eligible.
- Homeless, orphans and vulnerable children are eligible to get benefits.
Important document required
Kindly check document required for the applicant at the time of registration.
- Income proof
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank passbook
- Death certificate (in case of parents death)
All the applicants who are willing to apply online cancel online application form. All the candidates can read all eligibility criteria and application procedure carefully. The state government will provide information regarding scheme benefit its key highlights and application status on the official website. If you want to know application procedure then read this whole article till the end.
Online Application Procedure for Bal Sangopan Yojana
If you want to apply for Maharashtra Sangopan Yojana 2020, then read all instructions carefully.
- First open official website, direct link given here.
- On the homepage click on apply online button.
- Application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to enter all required details such as:
- Child name
- Date of birth
- Another information
After that you have to upload necessary documents.
Click on submit button for the final submission of application form.
FAQs: Frequently Asking questions
This is scheme launched by maharashtra government.
Complete benefits of the scheme mentioned in the above article.
You can apply for the scheme by following above mentioned steps and guidelines.
Complete information regarding important documents mentioned in the web article.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.