Maharashtra government has recently introduce Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana. This scheme aims to launch the main objective in owner of ex servicemen or soldier residising Permanently in Maharashtra. Under this scheme Maharashtra government will exempted from residential property tax for all the soldiers. Today in this article we will share you complete and latest information regarding Maharashtra Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana If you want to know more about this skills when you have to read out this all article till the end.
Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana
Under this scheme Maharashtra government aims to provide assistance to the beneficiaries in the state. This is the newly approved scheme will be applicable to all ex-servicemen as well as widows of deceased soldiers. We all know that Maharashtra government has introduced various welfare schemes for the upliftment of different categories in the state. Scheme launched by maharashtra chief minister uddhav Thackeray ji.
Major Highlights of Majhi Sainik Sanman Yojana
- Scheme Name – Sainik Sanman Yojana
- Launched by – Maharashtra government
- Last date –
- Beneficiaries – ex servicemen, soldier and their widows
- Benefits – Exemption from property tax
- Major objective – provide assistance in honor of service provided by Soldier, ex servicemen
As we all know that Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana is named after Shivsena founder late Balasaheb Thackeray. This game launched to honour the ex serviceman, soldier and their widows. This decision taken by maharashtra government in Cabinet meeting. Ongoing tender process for Dharavi redevelopment project cancelled new tender to be floated. New guidelines for Rapid redevelopment of of dilapidated & dilapidated cessed building in Mumbai city released.
Main Objectives of Maharashtra Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana
- This scheme name to provide financial assistance in honor of ex servicemen and soldier in the state.
- This will reduce a part of financial burden.
- Under this scheme also cover widows of ex serviceman by exempting them from property tax payment in the state.
- As earlier Urban Development Department has taken a decision for exempting the gallantry medal winners from defence and widows of ex-servicemen living in urban areas of the state from property tax payment.
- Later Rural Development Department decision to exempt the widows of ex servicemen from tax payment in rural areas.
- Now state government decided to merge both schemes decision and launched Balasaheb Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana.
FAQs at Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana
Under this scheme, Exemption from property tax for eligible beneficiaries.
Complete information provided in above article.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.