BH Series Vehicle Registration Online 2022: Government of India recently introduced a new road transport and vehicle rule. After HSRP, they launched Bharat (BH) series license plates for vehicles moving from one state to another. These registration marks or number plates will be beneficial for the vehicle owners who have to move from one state to another due to transfer or any other reason.
As we all know that, there are many who looking for BH Series Vehicle Registration 2022. The BH series or the Bharat Series is a series of number plates for non-transport vehicles introduced in India. To avoid various registration issues that vehicle owners face due to gear shifting and smooth transfer of motor vehicles, they can register for BH series vehicle number Plate. The registration of BH series vehicles registration has started from 15 September. The process of registration will be digital.
BH Series Vehicle Registration Online
And as per the details, Odisha has become the first state to start the registration process for the new BH series and it will be a completely online process. There are many who looking for BH series registration Odisha.
NIC department has released software for recording BH series which is currently being tested in Uttarakhand and other states.
BH Series registration for vehicles started in Chandigarh.
BH Series Vehicle Online Registration link
Earlier, as per the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, a vehicle registered in one State was subject to re-registration when kept in another State for a period exceeding 12 months. For a new registration in the new state, the owner of the motor vehicle has to submit an application along with other documents like NOC, receipt, postal receipt and many more. BH Series Vehicle Registration link process was complicated and time-consuming.
Now, with the introduction of BH Series license plates, the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) has made it easy and hassle-free to re-register a vehicle in a new condition. The new rule was introduced on August 28 and the registration of plates will start from September 15. If you also want to get BH series license plate but do not have enough information about that then read this article. Here you will get all the information about the new modified ruler and license plate.
BH Series Vehicle Registration Key Features:
- Brand Name of Mark Bharat Series (BH Series)
- Concerned Ministry Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH)
- Relevant Law Motor Vehicle Law
- Rules Central Motor Vehicles (Twentieth Amendment), 2021
- Introduction / Launch Date August 28, 2021
- Introduced to vehicles other than transport
- Objective To facilitate the process of registration of a vehicle moving to a new state
- pan India applicability
- Registration starts from August 15, 2021
- online registration mode
- Implementation all over India
- Official Portal morth.nic.in
BH series license plate format
Those applying for BH series plate will get a new number plate. The format of this Bharat Series license plate will be as follows-
AA BH #### XX
- Where AA shall be the last two digits of the year of registration of the motor vehicle.
- The letters in Bharat Series Code (2) shall be written as “BH”.
- And #### XX will be four digits from 0001 to 9999 followed by letters A, B, C …… and then AA, AB… ..AZ, BA, BB… .. ZZ. The letters “I” and “O” will be excluded.
Who can register for BH Series Vehicle Registration?
This government facility has now been started for non-transport vehicles. BH Bharat series license plate registration facility is currently available on voluntary basis – Defense personnel, – Motor vehicle owners who are State/Central government employees, – UAP employees, or
Employees working in a private sector company having offices in at least four states and union territories.
At present it is not mandatory for everyone, eligible people can apply as per their convenience and as per their need. In future, the government can make this facility available to all citizens.
BH Series Vehicle registration process
The registration process for BH Series Plate will be completely an online process. Registration will start from 15th September 2021. Those interested in registration can apply for license plate online.
The details regarding registration of Trademark BH are as follows-
- BH registration will be an online process and will be done by the dealership concerned while buying a new vehicle on behalf of the vehicle owner.
- Registration can be done by filling Form 20 on the vehicle portal.
- The new BH Series license plate will ease the process of refund of tax paid by the vehicle owner in the state of origin.
- Upon successful registration, applicants will receive a BH series license plate.
- Vehicles having new BH Series number plate/registration mark on their vehicles will not have to go through the complicated old re-registration process in the new state.
- The license plates will be randomly assigned to the applicants.
- To register, you need to have your official identity card (government employee), work certificate (private employee) and other documents required at the time of registration.
- This new amendment to the Motor Vehicles Rules relating to the operation of a vehicle in the new State/Union Territory and its registration is universal and will be applicable throughout the country.
BH series registration fees
The registration process will be free for the applicants and hence they are not required to pay the registration fee. However, they have to pay the required tax levied for the respective category. Any update regarding registration fee should be updated here.
Motor vehicle tax rules
The tax collected at the time of registration varies from state to state. The tax levied will be calculated through an online process through the online portal and will be based on the prices charged (where GST will be excluded).
Have a look at the details given below regarding the tax levied by the States/UTs while registering the BH-series vehicles.
Note: Registration will be done at the time of purchase of new vehicle by the dealer.
If you have any doubts related to BH Bharat Series Vehicle Registration then let us know in the comment section below.
It was launched on 28 August by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) through a gazette notification on 26 August 2021.
The registration is scheduled to start from 15th September 2021.
You can register online through the official portal. The registration link will be updated here soon.
Yes, this rule is applicable across the country.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding BH Series Vehicle Registration Online. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.