Bhulekh Odisha: Government of Odisha has introduced online Land Record portal for state people. On Odisha Land Record portal state people are able to get various land related information. On this portal you are able to search online land records, maps, bhulekh and important certification. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Land Record Odisha portal. Also we will share you online procedures to check land related information.
Odisha state government introduced various online services.Implementation of bhulekh Odisha naksha,state people are able to various online services regarding their land records.You know that land related documents are very important and required for various procedures.Before online procedure we have to visit officers to get our certification regarding odisha bhulekh.But now with odisha online land record portal,that people are able to get various online services.There is no need to deposit fishes while you can access these services from your home.Complete information regarding map bhulekh odisha discussed in the below paragraphs.Read all information carefully and get quick and easy information.
About Bhulekh Odisha
We all know that Odisha Government has started various online portals. With the help of these online services interested people who want to check land related information. Now this information are available through online mode there is no need to visit officers while you are able to access these information through online mode. This portal is recently developed by Government of Odisha to help citizen to check land and other important information. Also government has started this service to check land and fill applications and get important document. All citizen of state are able to check map view of their lands.
Major highlights of Map Bhulekh Odisha Land Record
|Name of portal||odisha Bhulekh|
|Launched by||odisha Government|
|Main objective||to provide online land records|
Benefits of Bhu Naksha Odisha portal
- With the help of this online portal availability of land records.
- There is no need to visit government offices to get certification.
- This will also increase the transparency in government procedures.
- With the help of Odisha Land Record portal, information available less time consuming.
What is online RoR document?
ROR document stands for records of right, document that includes the information about a real owner of land. If you want to sell your land then this document is required. This document held by revenue and disaster management Government of Odisha. On this document information regarding land, name of land holders, history of land, cost of land and other important information.
Application fee for RoR Document
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Proof of ownership of property
- Land tax
- Income tax
- Encumbrance certificate
Application procedure for records of right document
If you want to apply for ROR Document, then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First visit district revenue office.
- Now you have to ask for application form.
- After that fill up this form.
- Attached the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form.
- After submission of application form and acknowledgement V will be given to you.
- Keep this acknowledgement receipt safe for future reference.
- Verification done by officials.
- Finally a certified copy of ROR will be issued.
How to check Orissa Bhu Naksha Or map?
If you want to check map then you need to follow below mentioned steps.
- First visit official website of Bhu Naksha Odisha.
- On the homepage click at map-view tab.
- A new page displayed on your screen.
- Select your district
- Select plot number
- Information available about the plot on your screen.
How to check the ROR document?
If you want to check your records of right document, then follow below-mentioned guidelines.
- First visit official web page direct link given here.
- On the home page select location for ROR.
Select the following details
- RI circle
Following option will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on khatian option and select khatian from dropdownlist.
- Choose plot option and select plot number from drop down list.
Tenant and select
- click at Tenant Option and select Tenant.
- Finally records of Right (ROR) will appear on your screen.
- You can take a print out for future reference.
Procedure to download Odisha Bhulekh App
- First of all open Google Play Store in your mobile phone.
- After that in search box type Orissa Bhulekh.
- List of results will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally select odisha Bhulekh application.
- Click at install option.
- Odisha Bhulekh application will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
Final words: I hope you will get complete information regarding Odisha Bhulekh Land Record portal. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.