BSKY Health ID Card Registration Form Download: Odisha state government has come up with a wonderful scheme for the betterment of the people of the state. On the eve of 72nd Independence Day, the Prime Minister of the state Shri Naveen Patnaik emphasized on launching an efficient health care scheme, which is Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. BSKY health id card registration aims to provide universal health care to the people living in the state of Odisha. All the important information about Odisha Health Welfare is provided in this article.
An applicant who will fulfill all the eligibility criteria can avail the benefits of BSK Scheme 2021. After the pandemic, it has become very important to improve the health infrastructure. The main objective of the government is to involve more and more people in this system. Several central schemes have been launched for the citizens in the health sector. However, specifically speaking of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, the framework is aimed at a special audience residing in the state of Odisha.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022
The department under consideration is the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Odisha. Odisha health ID card registration the applicant can avail the cashless treatment of the hospital.
About 70 lakh families of the state will benefit from this scheme. Hence, being a great project in the state. The total amount allocated for the scheme is around Rs 1300 million for the health welfare scheme. The Odisha government has launched a total health promotion program worth Rs 9,164 crore. The health welfare scheme in the state of Odisha will provide health coverage of Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for female family members. The scheme will be available for the entire government hospital and 208 empaneled private hospitals.
About BSKY Health Card Registration 2022 Online application form
There are two important components to this plan. The planned component details are:
Free Health Care Services The scheme has a special focus on improving health facilities in the state. There is no specific entitlement to the free health care provided under the scheme, so it can be easily availed. The health infrastructure will become more efficient.
Health care The main component of a health insurance plan is that it provides comprehensive health insurance to the applicant. The applicant joining the scheme can secure his/her future by getting health insurance and free health care through a scheme.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022 Major Highlights
- Target scheme is to cover the applicant under the healthcare infrastructure.
- Applicants who are unable to pay the hospital expenses will have to enroll in the scheme.
- The government has always been dedicated to provide the best healthcare facilities to the citizens.
- So, this time the Odisha government has published a total budget of Rs 9 billion to improve the heating care facilities in the state.
- Through the government welfare scheme, the government is planning to provide a smart health card to the beneficiaries to make the hospital cashless process.
- In addition, the government is directly targeting vulnerable families who are unable to access adequate health and medical facilities due to paucity of funds.
- The aim of the government is to provide universal healthcare to the applicants of the state.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022 Online Application form Features
- This plan has huge benefits and features. Below is a list of details describing the benefits of the scheme as well as its features.
- To ensure proper utilization of the scheme, the public authority will also review at regular time intervals by other parties.
- The Government of Odisha has integrated two hundred private medical clinics in Odisha and about twenty renowned clinics outside Odisha.
- About 4036 mini packages have been given under this scheme.
- The public authority is also looking to expand the empaneled clinic outside Odisha to provide better health care clinics to the person using it.
- Case resolution measures under BSKY 2022 will be adopted through insurance agencies.
- With the help of this scheme, people residing in the state of Odisha can avail cashless treatment at the hospital covered in BSKY.
- Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana started on the eve of Independence Day on August 15.]
- The health welfare scheme in the state of Odisha will provide five lakh health insurance per family and seven lakh for female family members.
- About 70 lakh families of the state will benefit from this scheme.
- The plan has two components which include free medical care and annual cashless medical care.
BSKY Health ID Card Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who want to take advantage of the program should follow the eligibility criteria provided in the next paragraph.
- All the citizens of the state can use the free health care facility provided by the Odisha state government up to the DHH (District Headquarters Hospital).
- Applicants can avail the service irrespective of the income criteria.
- Avail annual health coverage of Rs.500,000 for male head of household and Rs.7,000,000 for female head of household.
- The scheme is issued for the people of the state, so the applicant must be from the state of Odisha.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) card holders. BKKY and RSBY cardholders are eligible for the programme.
- Cardholders below the poverty line.
- The family income does not exceed Rs 5 lakh (rural areas) and Rs 6 lakh (urban areas)
The list of documents required to use the BSK scheme is given below.
- Biju Krishak Kalyan Yojana Card.
- National Health Insurance Scheme
- Card of bpl
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Card Income / Salary Certificate
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Online Apply
It is an easy to understand steps to enroll in the application provided by the Government of Odisha i.e. Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Check out the steps to get complete healthcare for you and your family.
- Firstly, the applicant applied for BSKY 2022 has to visit the official website i.e. nhmodisha.gov.in.
- After the home page appears on the screen, tap on the Apply Now button.
- Odisha BSKY Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the requested details on the BSKY 2022 registration form.
- Applicant has to enter his/her name, parent’s name, family details and rejection form.
- The applicant has to attach several documents related to income, address and date of birth.
- After filling the application form completely the applicant has to submit the BSKY 2022 registration form.
- After the successful submission of the application form.
- The authority will verify the documents in the final verification call where the applicant has to submit the documents to the officials of the verification authority.
- After the verification of the documents by the higher authority .
- The applicant will be eligible to get the Swasthya Kalyan Health Card 2022.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana claim settlement process
Applicant need not worry about payment in hospital as cashless treatment is available for all beneficiaries under DHH level. Government hospitals are already funded by government officials, so claim recovery is nothing new. Now in the scenario of empaneled private hospital, the hospital authority will settle the claim along with the insurer. Applicant should check the complete list of empaneled hospital under BSKY scheme. The hospitals empaneled in the BSKY scheme will be eligible to provide free treatment to the beneficiaries. The authority will provide cashless treatment only to those hospitals which are fully under BKSY 2022 scheme.
Facilities provided under BSKY Under the two components of BSKY 2022
The authority provides cashless treatment and annual health coverage to applicants residing in the state.
Below is the list of other facilities provided by the authority to the applicants registered under BSKY 2022. Free health facilities to all up to the hospital level of the district headquarters, no charge for medicine, complete diagnosis of the problem, free dialysis, chemotherapy for cancer patients, installation for operating rooms, health coverage.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information about BSKY Health Card Registration. For more stay in touch with us and get latest updates.