Maharashtra state government has introduce Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana. This is scheme launched by Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray ji for schedule Tribe (ST) farmers. Under this scheme Government and to increase the income by providing sustainable irrigation facilities to the farmers. Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti In Maharashtra grant facilities to eligible farmers. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti application procedure, document required, eligibility criteria, application status etc.
Implementation of Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Scheme in Maharashtra farmers will get the benefit. Those farmers who belong to schedule tribe category (ST) are eligible to get benefits. Applicant family income will not exceed 1.5 Lakh per annum. Eligible farmers need to fill online application form. Also if you already applied for the scheme and wants to check Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti list (BMKKY) beneficiary list.
Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana 2022
This scheme Managed by department of agriculture government of Maharashtra. We all know that there are many farmers in the state are looking to increase their income. State Government of Maharashtra has introduced there is welfare schemes for upliftment of state farmers. Under this scheme government aims to to provide agricultural facilities for tribal farmers to increase their income. BMKKY Registration provide grant facility to The Eligible farmer. If you want to get complete information regarding Maharashtra Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana.
State Government of Maharashtra is going to implement Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti to increase the income of farmers by providing them sustainable irrigation facilities. We all know that there are many candidates who wants to know about Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana online application 2022. Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana facilities like new well, old well repair, pump set, pvc pipe, kitchen garden etc.
Information Table of BMKKY in Maharashtra
|Name of scheme||Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana|
|Department||department of agriculture, government of Maharashtra|
|Launched by||CM Uddavh Thackeray Ji|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Also Check||BMKKY List|
|Official web page||krishi.maharashtra.gov.in/|
Maharashtra state government has launched many development schemes to increase the income of farmers. Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana 2021 implemented by Department of Agriculture for bible farmers to increase their income. We all know that there are many farmers who wants to avail the benefits of this scheme. In this article we will share you complete information regarding Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana online application form.
Prime Objectives of Maharashtra Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana
- Maharashtra government launched a scheme to provide financial assistance to the farmers.
- This financial assistance provided to the state farmers of Maharashtra who belongs to scheduled tribe caste.
- Government aims to improve the financial condition of farmers by providing them various facilities.
- With the implementation of Bisra Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana In Maharashtra government aims to provide facilities like irrigation, financial assistance etc.
- Application needs to apply online to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The farmers of the state who belongs to schedule tribe are able to get the benefits online.
- Only Eligible Candidate will get benefits under the BMKKY.
Grant Facilities Under BMKKY
Complete details about Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana about financial assistance
|Grant facility||Financial Assistance|
|New well||Rs. 250000/-|
|Old well repairing||Rs. 50000/-|
|Plasticization of farm pond||Rs. 100000/-|
|In well boring||Rs. 20000/-|
|Kitchen Garden||Rs. 500/|
|PVC Pipe||Rs. 30000/|
|Electric connection charges||Rs. 10000/-|
Eligibility Criteria’s for Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana In Marathi
- Applicant must be of permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- Candidate must belongs to scheduled tribe category.
- Candidate must have to submit their caste certificate.
- Annual income of candidate is within the limit as per government guidlines.
- For new well dugging mandatory landholding from 0.20 to 6 hectare (Min 0.40 hectare).
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Land Holding certificates
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
How to apply online Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana
If any candidate who fulfill above eligibility criteria and wants to apply online for BMKKY 2021. Then follow below mentioned guidelines to complete the application procedure.
- First navigate to the official web portal.
- On the homepage click at BMKKY link.
- After that, A new webpage displayed on your screen.
- Read all the instructions very carefully.
- Further select new applicant registration option.
- Now enter all the required details and fill registration form.
- If you already registered on MAHADBT Portal, then login into your account by entering username and password.
- Once you complete your registration concerned department will verify your details.
- Through this way you are able to complete your registration procedure for BMKKY.
Check Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Application Status
- First navigate to the official web portal.
- On the homepage click at application status option under BMKKY link.
- After that applicant need to enter application number and other details.
- Further select the application status option.
- Through this way you are able to check the application status.
FAQs at Bisra Munda Krushi Kranti Scheme In Maharashtra
BMKKY Stands for Bisra Munda Krushi Kranti.
Chief Minister Udhav Thackeray.
Complete registration procedure given in the above article.
Farmers belongs to Scheduled tribe caste are the main beneficiary under the scheme.
complete information regarding Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti scheme in Maharashtra.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding the scheme. For more details in touch with us and get latest updates. On Joblolo.com Page you will get complete information regarding Maharashtra Sarkari Yojana.