Get information about CBSE Coding Challenge 2023 Registration, competition dates, eligibility criteria, Result date and many more. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced National coding challenge. This is a great opportunity for interested candidates so they can register themselves.
CBSE Coding 2023 Registration link activated for National coding challenge. The Coding Challenge announced by CBSE in collaboration with Microsoft. If you are interested and Eligible Candidate wants to participate in CBSE coding registration. Complete your registration before the last date 2023.
CBSE Coding Challenge Registration
Coding Challenge 2023 launched to provide an opportunity for students from classes 6th to 8th to showcase their skills to solve some of the real-life issues with technology. The Main objective to launch this coding challenge provide an opportunity to students of class VI – VIII to showcase their skills for solving real life issues.
This competition will fulfill central Board of School Education main objective to provide a platform for students to learn about real life issues. Also student needs to work out an innovative solution which solve the problem by using their coding skills.
|Post Name||Coding Challenge|
|Department||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||students of class VI – VIII|
|Eligibility Criteria||given below|
|Last Date||To be announced soon|
As per official notification all the affiliated schools must modify the students of class VI – VIII of their schools. In order to invite join this coding competition and become coding champion. In order to get more information the participant may contact Microsoft partner through email email@example.com
Important dates of CBSE coding challenge 2023 Registration
You can check important dates for cbse coding 2023 after the official announcement.
|Registration link for coding challenge activated till||30 April 2023|
|Availability of content resources access||5th May|
|Project submission||5th May|
|Result of first round||15th May|
|Video presentation by national qualifiers||16th May and June 5th|
|Announcement of national winners on||June 20|
CBSE coding challenge theme
- Protect biodiversity and natural habits
- Earth and cultural heritage preservation Accessibility
Before going to submit your coding challenge you need to check eligibility criteria and other important details first. From the below you are able to get eligibility for coding challenge,
Eligibility for coding challenge 2023
- The student of class 6th 7th and 8th are eligible to enroll.
- Teams can include a minimum 1 student and maximum for students from the same school.
- Each Student team must have faculty member registered.
- All the members of the team should belong to same grade of class.
- Is team must have access to at least one laptop with good internet connectivity.
Step by step procedure to CBSE coding challenge registration
There are some simple steps that you need to follow to complete your registration for coding challenge.
- First visit official web page.
- On the homepage applicant needs to select coding challenge.
- now you need to click on register now option.
- After that registration form page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your first and last name of educator, team name, team class.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- And then click on submit option.
- This way you are able to complete your coding challenge 2022 registration online.
How to login coding challenge
- First need to visit official website.
- On the home page select login option.
- Now you need to enter login ID and password.
- Click on submit option.
- You are now in your dashboard and can check details.
CBSE has announced and invities for coding competition and become coding champion.
Complete details about important date given above.
Hope above information is helpful for you, in case you have any query question you can ask us in the comment section.