Telangana government has launched cdse Telangana portal. In this CDSE full form is commissioner and Directorate of school education. This portal is very helpful for the student who belongs to economically backward society. In this article we will share you complete information about CDSE telangana portal. Also we will share step-by-step guidelines available services on transfer.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
We all know that government of Telangana has started several interactive to provide the quality education. There are various steps taken by Telangana government to improve the the education quality.As per records government of Telangana manages 26000 schools with over 1 lakh teacher and 21 lakh students.
CDSE Telangana Portal
There are various steps taken by telangana government 100% Aadhar link age of student in government and government aided private school. ICT enable digital classroom in all government and local school. Biometric attendance for teacher and students, swachh Bharat, swachh Vidyalay program in schools to ensure quality standard. There are furnished classroom with computer k-yans & LCD projectors and screens. There is also transport facility and hostel facility available.
|Name of portal||CDSE Teacher Transfer Drive|
|Department||commissioner and Directorate of school education|
|Benefits provided to||state people|
|Launched by||telangana government|
|Mode of application||Online|
we all know that there are many students who belongs to below poverty line category and not able to hold their educational expense. Article provide complete information regarding commissioner and Directorate of school education of Telangana. Also you will get information regarding application form for transfer of services. In Telangana government school facilities are very good and students will get very helpful information. There are 20 services provide is benefits to the students belongs to economically backward society. In CDSE, sarv Shiksha Abhiyan is also applicable for all students studying in nursery to class 12th. If you want to know more about CDSE Telangana 2022 then check out our complete information.
How to submit transfer application at cdse portal?
If you want to submit your application form from one district to another district/ one location to another location. Then you have to follow the below procedure –
- First open the official website of cdsc Telangana.
- On the homepage you have to select services option.
- In the drop down list teacher transfer option.
- New application form displayed on your screen you have to enter the baby’s details –
- District name
After that you have to select your post category and select your management. Now you have to select your area.
- Enter your mobile number and Aadhaar number with employee treasury code.
- Enter your details such as –
- Date of birth
- Martial status
- After that you have to select your school type and school name.
- In the next you have to answer these questions available on the screen.
- In the end you have to submit your application form.
- Also you have to submit a copy of your certificate to the concerned Mandal education officer.
How to check application status at cdse telangana?
If you want to check your application status of transfer then you have to follow The below steps –
- First visit the official website of cdac Telangana.
- On the homepage you have to select services menu.
- In the drop-down list ” web option for inter district willing”.
- Select your district and at last click on submit option.
- List of teachers whose application has accepted under transfer will be displayed on your screen.
How to edit your transfer application?
- If you want to edit your transfer application then you need to visit the official website.
- On the page you have to select services tab and further select edit shifting application.
- Enter the information and make changes in your application.
- Submit your application, this way you are able to edit your transfer application.
CDSE Telangana Portal Search allotment within the district
- If you want to check merit list you need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage you have to select web allotment of the district willing”.
- Complete information available-
- Teacher information ID
- Name of individual
- Present work place
- Category of shifting
The all information available in allotment list.
How to check final merit list?
If you want to check the merit list then you need to follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First open the official web page.
- On the home page select final merit list option.
- After that select type of transfer, category of the post and area.
- Now you have to click and submit option and the list will display on your computer screen.
cdse.telangana.gov.in View Mutual List
- First visit to official web page.
- On the homepage click at services option.
- After that, click on mutual list option.
- And you better displayed on your screen.
- Now you are able to check your name in the list.
- Through this way you are able check mutual list.
How to check allotment within the district?
- First open the official web page.
- On the homepage click add services option.
- Now you have to select the district wise bed allotment of within district willing link.
- A new package is played on screen.
- Now you have to select your district.
- Click at submit option.
- The list will be available on your screen.
FAQs On CDSE Telangana
Full form of CDSE Stands for commissioner and Directorate of school education.
Complete benefits of CDSE Telangana discussed above in the article.
complete procedure mentioned above in this article.
Final Words:– I hope you will get complete information regarding CDSE Telangana Portal. For updated information stay in touch with us and get latest update regarding Telangana Sarkari Yojana.