Delhi government has announced financial assistance marriage scheme. Under this scheme government aims to provide financial incentive for the marriage of poor widow daughter or orphan girls. If you want to avail the benefits under Delhi for widow daughter marriage scheme. So in this article we will share you complete information for Delhi financial assistance scheme for marriage. Also you will get complete eligibility criteria, important documents and online application procedure.
Government has introduced marriage assistance scheme, for marriage of Poor widow daughters. We all know that during marriage occasion poor families are not able to you wear the expenses. So Delhi government has introduce delhi marriage assistance scheme for poor family girls. If you want to know more about the scheme then read out this whole article till the end and get complete and latest information.
About Delhi Marriage Assistance Scheme
Latest News for Delhi government financial incentive scheme for marriage. This scheme started by Delhi government with main objective is to provide financial incentive on the wedding of widow’s daughter. There is a latest news about Delhi Government relaxes eligibility for the scheme on Widow’s daughter marriage. Now those beneficiaries home annual income up-to Rs 01 Lakh to get benefits. This is ability criteria of annual income earlier cab was rs 60000.
Delhi Vivah sahayata Yojana, launched by Delhi government to provide financial incentive for widow’s daughter or orphan. Egg recently Delhi government has revised income criteria for financial assistance scheme for the marriage of poor widow’s scheme. State government provide financial assistance of 30,000 rupees for the marriage of daughter of poor widows or orphan girls. This financial incentive amount will enable them to to complete their marriage expensive involved in organizing function of marriage.
- Name of scheme – Delhi Marriage help scheme
- State – Delhi
- Launched By – Delhi Government
- Main objective – to provide finance incentive
- Benefits – window’s daughter or orphan girls
- Official website –
Delhi Vivah sahayata Yojana
As per latest information, state Government of Delhi e will provide for the marriage of orphan girls/ daughter. Scheme benefits can be availed by families whose earning is upto 1 lakh per annum. This is a newly revised eligibility criteria for Delhi Vivah sahayata Yojana. After increasing income criteria, this will enable more family to get benefits under Delhi marriage assistance scheme. If you want to get benefits under this scheme then you have to submit your application before 60 days of marriage. And this application will be submitted only at district offices, of social welfare and women and child development department.
Marriage assistance scheme in Delhi
As we all know that, previously under this scheme annual income of family required up to 60001 legible to apply under marriage assistance scheme. Now government device this eligibility criteria norms, family home annual income is upto 1 lakh are eligible to get benefits under financial assistance scheme for marriage. If you are looking or to get benefits under this scheme then you have to check eligibility criteria and documents required.
- Applicant must be Bonafide resident of national capital territory of Delhi.
- The age of daughter should not be less than 3 years
- Annual income of applicant should not exceed Rs 1 lakh rupees.
Document required to get financial help for marriage
The following documents required-
- Ration card copy
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Date of birth certificate
- Residence proof
- Self declaration by applicant regarding income
- Death certificate of husband
- Marriage invitation card
How to apply for Delhi marriage assistance scheme?
If you want to apply for financial assistance scheme for marriage of poor widow’s daughter or orphan girl, then you have to follow The below steps.
- First applicant must have check their eligibility criteria.
- To another next step you have to download the application form.
- Fill the application form and submit before the marriage for after 60 days of marriage.
- You can submit this application form at district offices, social welfare and women and child development.
Delhi Marriage Financial Aid Scheme Contact Details
For any clarification then you can contact in the working hours with below address and helpline number.
- deputy Director FAS, department of women and child development, government of nct of Delhi.
- address- 01 canning lane, pandit Ravi Shankar Shukla lane, kasturba Gandhi Marg, delhi 110001
- Contact number – 011-23387715
- Official website – wcddel.in
Final Words:- I hope you will get complete information about delhi marriage financial assistance scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us.