Today we are talking about Delhi Property Registration, check deed details by name etc. We all know that nowadays registration for a property is a most important process to get property rights from seller to buyer. If you’re looking for same then in this article we will share you complete information regarding online registry of property in Delhi. Also you will get step by step guideline Delhi online property search, deed details and property registration charges.
If you want to register for a property then delhi government has launched online property registration portal. This portal provide various online services for the person who are looking for property registration and wants to search their property. Now there is no need to visit officers while you are able to access property related information on esearch.delhigovt.nic.in. If you want to know more about Delhi online property registration then read out our whole article till the end.
Delhi Property Registration
Delhi government has launched online property registration portal. Portal is also named as Delhi online registration information system. esearch.delhigovt.nic.in portal provide information regarding search property by name, search property by address, reports login and other information. Portal design and developed by NIC Delhi State unit. Most interesting things that this portal provide live dashboard updates. In this live dashboard updates you will get information regarding total document received this month.
Also you will get information regarding total documents registered this month and total revenue collected this month. As we all know that, registration of property and providing property rights from seller to buyer is an important task. It’s very important and most of people do not register their properties because the procedure is lengthy and time consuming. But with this online property registration portal citizen can search their property online and check deed with simple procedure.
Major Highlights of Property Registration
|Portal Name||property registration portal|
|launched by||delhi government|
|Benefits||online registration of property, check deed by name/address|
Property registration in Delhi e is now available online at esearch.delhigovt.nic.in portal. If you want to complete your Delhi property registration, then there is no need to visit offices. You can simply register your property through online by sitting at home. In the below paragraph you complete information for which you can easily applied for online property search in delhi.
Delhi Property Registration Charges
There are many who wants to gets information regarding property registration charges. Also if you wants to check delhi property registration charges and how to calculate property registration charges online. As per details, stamp Duty in Delhi is fixed at 6% for a male owner and 4% for a female owner. The rate is fixed at 5% in the case of joint ownership.
How can I check my property online in Delhi?
You can search property online in Delhi, also you are able to check deed by property address. There are many online methods through which you are able to check Delhi online property search. Delhi government has launched a online portal where you are able to get information regarding online registration information system. You just need to visit official webpage where you have to select your district and then click add view details option.
Online property search in Delhi: Check Deed @esearch.delhigovt.nic.in portal
If you want to search property online in Delhi then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- Step 1: Search in Google.com Delhi online property search.
- Step 2: After that you will get search results on your screen.
- Step 3: Select the delhi online registration information portal @esearch.delhigovt.nic.in
- Step 4: After that on the home page you need to click on Search by Name option available on homepage.
- Step 5: A new web page displayed on your screen where you have to enter the following details.
- Select the party
- Enter party name
- Step 6: After that you have to enter the captcha code and click add search button.
Your desire information will be available on your screen.
Search property by address @esearch delhigovt
If you want to search buy property address then follow below mentioned lines.
- First open the official website of Delhi online registration information system.
- On the homepage click at search by property address option.
- This will redirect you to a new page where you have to select the following details.
- Proper address
- After that fill the captcha code and click add search option.
- Through this way your desire information will be available on your screen.
DDA Deed Search at esearch delhigovt portal
If you want to search deed then follow below mentioned guideline procedure.
- First open official website esearch.delhigovt.nic.in portal.
- On the homepage click at DDA Deed Search Option.
- In the dropdownlist select:
- Conveyance Deed
- Perpetual Deed
For example select: Conveyance Deed option.
- A new page displayed on your screen where you have to enter the following details.
- SRO List
- Registration number
- Registration year
- Book number
- After that you have to enter visual code and click at search option.
- Your desire information will be available on your screen.
How to find SR Office at delhi property registration portal?
- Visit the official web page of Delhi online property registration portal.
- On the homepage click at Find SR Office option.
- A new web page displayed on your screen where select your locality and click add search option.
- Your desire information will be available on your screen.
FAQs at Delhi Online Property Search
You can register your property in Delhi at online registry property portal.
You have to access land records by clicking at Abhilekh and register yourself to get information about the property owner.
You can search your property details by following above mentioned details.
complete information about delhi property registration charges given in above article.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding online property registration. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates