Get all the details about edisha status haryana, edisha portal marriage certificate online. Also get your caste certificate, Water connection, ews certificate etc.
Today discussion topic is e Disha haryana registration portal. Government of Haryana, has taken another step to watch digitalization in the state. Haryana eDisha 2022 is a digital portal in which you are able to access various services. eDisha haryana launched with aim and objective that state people are able to get services online and easy access.
In this article, we will help you to get all the required information about edisha haryana certificate download. On edisha portal, state people are able to get online services like marriage registration, caste certificate,
Water connection, EWS certificate, birth certificate etc. In order to avail the benefits of this portal applicant needs to complete eDisha registration.
e Disha Haryana 2022
Haryana state government which led by chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched many government services. By implementing these is variation and advancement Technology, government aims to help state people. With the help of portal state people are able to access online services.
We all know that, there are many Haryana state people who wants to apply online for caste certificat. Now there is no need to visit offices if you want to get caste certificate such as OBC certificate, SC/ST certificates and many more. You can access the services like marriage registration, New water connection etc. Also you are able to download certificates through this online portal.
e Disha 2022 haryana is designed and developed by NIC in accordance with government requirements. There are many state people who wants to to get birth certificate of a newborn child. As per previous way, if we need any one we need to rush to the government offices. These processes are time consuming and also take some days to get your element document.
Now with the help of e Disha (e-District Haryana Portal), state people are able to get many services online. As we mentioned above, this portal launched with our main objective is to provide Digital Services to people online.
|Portal name||e Disha|
|Beneficiaries||people of Haryana|
|Main objective||Online services to the people of state|
|Mode of application||online|
|Online services||birth certificate, caste certificate etc.|
e Disha Haryana 2022 Major Benefits
As per current situation, we all want services through online mode and no one wants to visit government offices. In order to provide online services for the state people of Haryana. Government of Haryana comes with edisha.gov.in. On this portal you are able to access services like:
- Marriage registration
- Caste certificate
- New water connection
- Birth certificate
- EWS certificate
This is a single portal where you are able to get many services as mentioned above. With the help of edisha.gov.in haryana, state people are able to get their certificate in less time. This will also increase transparency and efficiency. Great step taken by Haryana Government in order to eliminate corruption within the system. Haryana government has set up kisok centers to assist people in accessing online services. State people are able to access online services as per department wise.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Haryana state.
- Those candidates who wants to access online services can you navigate to official portal.
eDisha marriage registration
In Haryana state there are many who wants to get information about marriage registration certificate. After the marriage, couples need to get a marriage certificate which legalize the couple’s marriage. This certificate is very important to get other certificates like passport, Aadhar card, voter ID card, ration card etc.
E Disha portal make it very easy, that you are able to get your marriage registration certificate from online mode. Now newly married couple in Haryana can apply online for marriage certificate by edisha haryana portal.
How to apply e Disha haryana marriage certificate online?
If you wants to get your marriage registration certificate then need to follow simple procedure as given below.
- First navigate to official web page.
- On the homepage, application needs to collect register option.
- Complete your registration by entering some details.
- Complete your registration then you need to select marriage registration certificate option.
- There are some supporting documents that required at the time of applying for Haryana marriage certificate by e Disha.
- At last submit your application form.
- After reviewing your application form you will get your marriage registration certificate.
Documents required for marriage registration certificate
There are some documents required you need to complete your marriage registration.
- Marriage document
- Age proof
- Address proof
- Photographs of marriage
- Invitation of wedding
- Other documents as required
How to apply online for E Disha caste certificate?
In order to get your caste certificate follow below mentioned step by step simple procedure.
- First navigate to official web page eDisha haryana.
- On the homepage applicant needs to select login option.
- If you are not registered yet, then complete your registration first.
- Login into your account with the help of user id and password.
- Now you need to select caste certificate option.
- Enter all the required information in application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- At last click on submit option.
- Once authorities will review your application, you will get your certificate.
How to check e Disha Status?
In order to get your application status, follow below mentioned step by step procedure.
- First applicant needs to visit official web page e Disha gov in.
- On the homepage applicant needs to select application status option.
- A new webpage displayed on your screen.
- Now application leads to enter e Disha/Saral Id and mobile number.
- Click on the search button.
- Know your application status will displayed on your screen.
How to verify e Disha Certificate?
- First navigate to official website i.e edisha.gov.in.
- On the homepage, applicant needs to select certificate verification option.
- This will take you to new page.
- From dropdown list you need to select application type.
- You need to enter transaction ID and CIDR ID/Family ID.
- In the next application needs to click on print certificate button.
- Through this way you are able to check your e disha certificate.
edisha.gov.in download certificate
If you want to download your certificate that you applied before, then follow below mentioned simple procedure.
- First of all visit official webpage.
- On the home page application needs to select login option.
- Login with the help of user id and password.
- Now you need to select certificate download.
- Select your certificate type.
- Further you need to enter the required information.
- Then click add download option.
eDisha portal launched by haryana government and provide various online services.
You can check eDisha application status online by following some simple steps.
eDisha registration can be completed through online mode.
Hope above information is helpful for you, in case you have any query question you can ask us in the comment section.