e Grantz Scholarship Amount: Government of Kerala, the backward community development department has launched E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship Portal. E Grantz Portal launched with aim and objective the backward categories can apply for scholarship and get education. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding egrantz.kerala.gov.in student scholarship. Also you will get step by step application procedure, eligibility criteria, document required etc.za
eGrantz scholarship amount and scholarship, student registration, login facility is available at egrantz.kerala.gov.in portal. eGrantz 3.0 Scholarship student registration portal launched with admin object to provide financial support to the students who belongs to backward caste and category. There are many student who wants to get information regarding eGrantz 3.0 Scholarship amount. In this article you will get complete information regarding E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship 2021 last date.
e Grantz Scholarship Amount
We all know that kerala state government has introduced various scholarship schemes. Now Government of Kerala has introduced scholarship for backward category students. Those students who belongs to scheduled caste/scheduled tribe or other backward classes then they can apply for scholarship on E-Grantz portal. This portal launched by backward authorities and Government of Kerala. As per reports there are around 300000 students who have already get scholarship. E-Grantz Scholarship portal helps the students to get education and scholarship.
Major Highlights of E Grantz 3.0 Scholarship Portal
|Name of Portal||E Grantz 3.0 Portal|
|Launched by||government of Kerala|
|Department||directorate of scheduled caste development|
|Main objective||to provide scholarship|
|Scholarship benefits||two students|
|Official web portal||egrantz.kerala.gov.in|
eGrantz scholarship provide benefits as a stipend of amount 780 rupees to the students whose college are above 8 km from their residence. And e grantz scholarship amount of rs 1500 provide the student pursuing professional course and residence in independence day due to lack of hostel facilities. You can easily check all the information about this scholarship which and our two by State Government of Kerala.
e Grantz Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
Government of Kerala has introduced an integrated online software for disbursement of education assistance or scholarships. Scholarship provided from scheduled caste development department. The beneficiaries of education assistance scheme have to register themselves with their basic details. In the simple words students need to register themselves with their details and provide their basic information and bank account details. After completion of registration students can apply for E Grantz 3.0 Scholarship scheme. Now 82 rents are able to get scholarship directly into their bank accounts.
Available service at e-grantz 3.0
- Online registration
- Student login
- Track application
- Official login
Applicant must check below mentioned eligibility criteria to avail the scholarship.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The student must be studying in matriculation level of studies from recognized University or board.
- Student belonging to SC/OBC/ST category can apply for scholarship scheme.
- Student pursuing in degree, diploma, doctoral, higher secondary, polytechnic, post graduation, professional courses etc. Can avail the benefits.
- Student belonging to scheduled caste and other backward classes can avail the benefits.
- For students belonging to other categories with income limit Rs. 01 Lakh for +2 course, degree, post graduate and professional courses.
e Grantz Scholarship Amount
The following scholarship (education assistance) provided to beneficiaries such as:
For SC/OEC Students
The below mentioned scholarship amount provided to eligible For SC/OEC Students.
- Stipend amount of INR 630 of two students studying in colleges which are less than 8 km from the residence.
- Scholarship amount of INR 750 two students whose colleges are above 8 km from the residence.
- Rupees 1500 to the student pursuing professional courses and relies on their own due to lack of hostel facilities.
For OBC Candidates
The below mentioned scholarship amount provided to eligible OBC Candidates.
- Scholarship amount of Rs 160 given to the students pursuing in 10+2 courses.
- The students pursuing in post graduation and professional courses.
- INR 200 for Day Scholars and hosteller get Rs 150.
For student pursuing in polytechnic courses
The below mentioned scholarship amount provided to student pursuing in polytechnic courses.
- Rs 100 for day scholars and Hostellers get Rs. 150.
How to apply for E Grantz Scholarship?
If you want to apply for scholarship then follow below mentioned guideline procedure.
- First visit the official web page of E-Grantz 3.0 Portal.
- On the homepage click at one time registration option.
- After that instruction page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Aadhaar Card number and name of applicant.
- Now click at validate Aadhar to continue registration.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number and other personal details.
- Complete your registration.
- After that you just need to login into your account by entering your credentials.
In the next click at apply for scholarship post matric.
- After that list of scholarship will be appear on your screen.
- Finally you have to select the scholarship.
- And online application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Finally clicked at submit option to apply for E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship.
e Grantz Scholarship Amount Status
If you want to check your application status then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First open the official web page.
- On the homepage click add track your application option.
- After that enter your Aadhar Card and date of birth.
- Finally your application status will appear on your screen.
egrantz.kerala.gov.in Student Login
If you want to login into your account then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First open the official web portal of e-grantz 3.0.
- On the homepage select student login option.
- A new web page displayed on your screen.
- Enter your email id or Aadhaar number.
- After that enter your password and click on sign in option.
- Through this way you are able to login into your account by student login option.
FAQs eGrantz 3.0 Scholarship Amount
This is a scholarship portal that launched by Government of Kerala.
On this portal students are able to get various scholarship schemes registration and benefits.
If you want to apply for scholarship on egrantz.kerala.gov.in portal then follow ever mention guidelines.
Registered students are able to check their application status by entering their login details.
Track you amount at e Grantz Scholarship portal online.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding eGrantz 3.0 Scholarship Amount. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.