Government of Odisha has recently introduced e-manadeya portal. Odisha e-manadeya portal launched by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik department of women and child development. This portal launched with main objective regarding mobile based honorarium system for anganwadi workers/helpers. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding e-manadeya portal registration and login procedure.
Odisha e-Manadeya Portal
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has launched five new online services of women and child development and mission Shakti department under 5t initiative. Chief Minister said that state government has given priority on empowerment of women and welfare of children. Starting from reservation for women in Panchayati Raj institution to empowerment of 70 lakh women has been acted through mission Shakti program. Odisha is the only state in the entire country to introduce nutrition budget, chief Minister Naveen Patnaik said.
Information Table of e-Manadeya Portal In Odisha
|Portal Name||e-Manadeya Portal|
|Launched by||CM Naveen patnaik|
|Benefits||mobile based honorarium system for anganbadi worker/ helpers|
|Department||department of women and child development|
Role and responsibilities of anganbadi worker in odisha
Complete role and responsibilities of Anganwadi worker in Odisha state such as:
- To bring out community support and participation in running program.
- To heft each child every month.
- Record of weight graphically On the growth card.
- To carry out quick survey of all the families.
- Also to organise non formal preschool activities of children between the age group 3 to 6 years.
- Organized supplementary nutrition feeding to children between age group 0 to 6 years Pradeep.
- Provide health and nutrition education and counseling on breastfeeding.
- Home visit for educating parents to enable factor to plan and active role in the growth of child.
- Assist the PHC stop implementation of test component program through health check up, immunization, antenatal check etc.
- To assist ANM in administration of IFA and vitamin A by keeping stock of to medicine in the centre.
- Share the collected information ICDS scheme with ANM.
- To identify disability and children during her home visit and refer the case immediately to nearest PHC or district disability rehabilitation centre.
- To support in organizing Pulse Polio Immunization (PPI) drives.
- In the case of emergency cases like diahorrea, cholera etc.
- To assist in the implementation of Kishori Shakti Yojana (KSY) and motivate and educate adolescent girls and their Parents.
- If you want to know more about role and responsibilities of Anganwadi workers in Odisha Then visit the official web portal to gain more information.
Odisha e-Manadeya portal online registration
If you want to complete your registration at Odisha e-manadeya portal. Then follow below mentioned guidelines such as:
- First visit the official web page of e-Manadeya portal.
- On the homepage click add sign up option.
- This option is available after login section.
- New web page displayed on your screen.
- Enter the following details to complete your sign up.
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Date of birth
- After that failed captcha code appear in screen and click add submit button.
- Through this way you are able to complete your registration at e-manadeya portal.
Odisha e-Manadeya Portal Login
- First visit the official web portal.
- On the homepage click at login option.
- If previously you have completed your registration then you can login to your account.
- Enter the following details –
- Mobile number
- Captcha code appear in the screen at click at login button.
- Through this way you are able to login at e-Manadeya portal easily.
FAQs at e-Manadeya portal
This portal launched by government.
e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in portal is a mobile based honorarium system for anganbadi workers/helpers.
Complete information regarding Odisha Anganwadi worker role and responsibilities given in the above article.
You can login by entering mobile number and password.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in registration. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.