You might be looking for E Shram card Registration Online & E Shram Card Online Apply. Also get E Shram Card Download PDF, e shram card self registration.
E Shram card Registration Online Application Portal and CSC NDUW E shram Card Status: Ministry of Labor and Employment of India has launched a new portal named E-Shram Portal for healthy workers. Applicants who register with e-Shram will receive a Unique Identification Number (UAN) card. Through Online Registration of CSC NDUW E Shram Card Online Apply 2022 UP Bihar, MP & Karnataka, candidates can get employment in future.
Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched e Shram Portal to collect data on workers in unorganized sector and use NDUW database to launch new policies, create more jobs in future and introduce new schemes for workers Will go You can check E Shram Card Online Apply official website. Also get benefits, required documents, full details of csc login, which can request e shram portal online and e shram card status in below section, e shram government, e shram card Download, E Shram Sarkar, E Shram Connection.
E Shram Card Download PDF
If you are an employee of the unorganized sector, you have an e-shram card, and live in Uttar Pradesh, then there is good news for you. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced a donation of five cents per month to about 2.5 crore workers and about 60 lakh registered workers in the unorganized sector from December to March. Let us inform that so far 25,691,084 workers of UP have registered on the e-shram portal and now they will get Rs 500 per month till March.
The number of people who have registered for the e-shram portal started by the central government four months ago has reached about 16 crore. More than 15.88 crore workers were registered on the portal. In this, there are more than 4.79 crore workers from Uttar Pradesh alone. In UP, there was a flood of registrations on the portal after the Yogi government announced to give Rs 500 per month to the workers. In a single day i.e. on December 28, 3,246,069 people got e-Shramik cards.
e shram Card Self Registration
Tutor, housekeeper – housekeeper (housekeeper), housekeeper (kitchen), sweeper, caretaker, beauty salon worker, barber, shoemaker, tailor, carpenter, plumber, electrician (electrician), granddaughter (painter), tiller, welder, farm worker, NREGA worker, brick maker, stone breaker, quarry worker, false ceiling man, sculptor, fisherman, reza, porter, rickshaw puller, any kind of salesperson, chaat wala, bhel wala, chai wala, hotel attendant/waiter , Receptionist, Survey Clerk, Operator, Every Store Clerk / Seller / Assistant, Car Driver, Driver, Puncher, Shepherd, Dairy Wale, All Animal Husbandry, Paper Hawker, Zomato Swiggy Delivery Boy, Amazon Flipkart Delivery Boy (Courier), Nurse, Wardboy , Aya, Temple Priest, This card can be made for daily wage workers of various government offices, i.e. actually every worker v you are around there.
In fact, a target has been set to add another 30 crore workers. To collect the information of the unorganized workers of the unorganized sector by the Government of India and to collect the database of all the workers at one place, the workers covered under this portal such as construction workers, migrant workers, stage artists, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers and other organized workers.
E Shram Card Benefits
Those people who are not getting the benefit of any scheme. Because knowing is not possible. Under what scheme came and what happened, after the e-shram card is registered, the e-shram card will be issued by the government. Any worker will be able to directly benefit from the benefits of the schemes and the government will also take different measures, irrespective of the database of workers.
Among the people who have e-shram card in UP, the highest number of 1.24 crore laborers are associated with the agriculture sector. According to the data provided on the e-shram portal, the second number is of domestic workers, whose number is 4039153. At the same time, the number of workers engaged in the construction sector is 2,442,088. 38 crore employees across the country have been registered on the e-shram portal, out of which more than 12.20 crore workers have been registered so far.
38 crore laborers of the country work in the unorganized sector. Construction workers, trackers, small vendors, farm labourers, domestic workers, women, beedi workers, truck drivers, fishermen, milk sellers, ASHA and Anganwadi workers, MGNREGA workers, self-employed and many other workers in the unorganized sector were greatly reduced Huh. , are | This nationwide portal (e-SHRAM portal) was created for the betterment of those unorganized working brothers and sisters who play a vital role in the economy of the country and envision their secure future.
Some special features of E Shram Card?
You will get a unique 12 digit number. E Shram Card of about 38 crore workers which will be created by Union Ministry of Labor and Employment, Eshram card will get a unique 12 digit number (UAN Universal Account Number)! So that all the workers can be benefitted together. As you know, every person in India has a different Aadhar card number as their ID card. Similarly, the Eshram card will also make you an identity of a worker from India.
e Shram Card Required Documents
There are about 300 million unorganized workers in India. Those who want to register to get NDUW UAN eshramcard need to register online at eshram.gov.in. Certain documents are required for registration. The following documents are required to register for e Shram Card –
- last name
- permanent address
- Diploma of Studies Details
- Details on Skills and Experience
- details of family members
- aadhar number
- Must have a valid mobile number linked to Aadhar card.
- any bank account number
- IFSC Code
- Aadhar Card
Who can apply for E Shram Card online?
There are some eligibility criteria’s before going to submit and apply for e shram card online apply. Make sure your registered mobile number linked with Aadhar card. You can complete your e shram card self registration online. In this article we try to help you every single information regarding e shram card download.
- Any worker / worker who is an Indian citizen fulfilling the following criteria can apply for the E-Shram card.
- The worker’s age must be between 15 and 59 years old
- The worker should not be a taxpayer
- The worker must not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
Whatever program run by the Indian government! Its database will also be linked to all these programs, so that it will be able to register and benefit from formal sector programs through a single platform to perform any type of work. Help take advantage of government programs.
How can I complete e shram card login online
- To log in to this e Shramik Portal you have to first go to the official website.
- Whose link is – register.eshram.gov.in.
- After that on the homepage you have to select the option of “Self-Registration”.
- After selecting the next page will open.
- In this you have to enter your cell phone number which is linked with Aadhar card.
- After this you have to fill the captcha code.
- After submission you have to select Yes/No option for EPFO and ESIC.
- After this you have to click on “Send OTP”.
- Now you will receive an OTP. Enter OTP in the requested section
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar card number and agree to the terms and conditions and click on submit button.
- The application form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
- Then after filling all the documents will also have to be uploaded.
- After doing this, click on submit and take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- After that your registration will be completed on e Shramik Portal.
Some Important Points To Remember
- Age should be between 16 to 59 years
- Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- Should not be a taxpayer
- Must work in the unorganized sector
No fee will be charged for this request. But if you come after updating any kind of data in UAN card, then you will have to pay 20 rupees.
Documents Required for E Shram Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Book
- Electricity Bill / Ration Card
- Active Mobile Number
- ministry of labor and employment
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- National Computer Center
- State/Union Territory Gov.
- Line Ministry / Central Government Department
- Facilitation Center for Workers and Field Operators
- Non-federal workers and their families
- SCC – SPV
Department of Posts via La Poste
Private Sector Partners
- E Shram Portal was launched by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav.
- A national database of 38 crore workers in the unorganized sector will be prepared through the e-shram portal.
- This database will be seeded from Aadhar.
- Through this portal workers, street vendors and domestic workers will be contacted.
- Name, Address, Degree, Skill Type, Family Information etc. will be registered on the portal.
- Various facilities will be made available to the workers through the e-shram portal.
- 12 digit record will be provided to all the registered workers which will be valid across the country.
- With the help of this card, the benefits of many schemes will also be given to the workers.
- This card will be distributed to the workers according to their job, which will help them to find employment.
- With the help of the database, the government will also be helped in launching and running various programs for the workers.
- This portal will be operated by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. e labor card download
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana- Through this scheme minimum 3000 pension is paid to the beneficiary after 60 years of age. In the event of the death of the beneficiary, 50% of the pension goes to the spouse of the beneficiary. To take advantage of this scheme, the beneficiary has to pay premium which will be between 55 to 200. 50% of the premium amount will be deposited by the beneficiary and 50% will be deposited by the Central Government.
E Shram Card Download PDF
✔️ National Pension Scheme for Traders, Traders and Self Employed Workers – Under this scheme minimum 3000 pension is paid to the beneficiary after 60 years of age. To take advantage of this scheme, the beneficiary will have to pay a premium of 55 to 200. 50% of the premium amount is deposited by the beneficiary and 50% is paid by the Central Government.
✔️ Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana– This program is implemented by the Department of Financial Services. The benefits of this scheme are insured by the bank. In case of death of the beneficiary due to any reason, 200,000 is paid to the agent of the beneficiary under this scheme. e labor card download
✔️ Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana – Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies in an accident or becomes completely disabled, an amount of 200,000 is paid if the beneficiary is not completely disabled. Financial assistance is provided.
✔️ Atal Pension Yojana- Under this scheme, a pension of 1000 to ₹ 5000 is given to the beneficiary. Under this scheme, a lump sum pension is also given to the spouse of the beneficiary after the death of the beneficiary. e labor card download
✔️ PDS– Through this program 35 kg rice or wheat is provided to the beneficiary per month. 15 kg of food products are provided to the family living above poverty line.
✔️ Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin- Through this program financial assistance of Rs 1.2 lakh in plain areas and Rs 1.3 lakh in hilly areas is provided for the construction of houses.
✔️ National Social Worker Program – This is a pension scheme. 300 to 500 premiums have to be paid per month through this plan. Under this scheme, pension from 1,000 to 3,000 is paid. labor connection
✔️ Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana – Through this scheme health insurance up to 500,000 is provided to each family without paying premium.
✔️ Weaver Health Insurance Scheme – Health insurance is provided to the weaver through this scheme.
✔️ Safai Karamcharis National Finance and Development Corporation – Through this program, financial assistance is provided to the Safai Karamcharis.
✔️ Self-Employment Program for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers – Through this program free vocational training will be provided to manual scavengers and their dependents. Apart from this, an allowance of 3000 will also be given by the government.
How to get E Shram Card Download PDF
Follow below mentioned simple instruction:
- First navigate to official website.
- On the homepage show select “download my e shram card”.
- Now you need to enter mobile number.
- You need to enter the OTP, received on your mobile number.
- After that Aadhar enter your card number.
- Then you need to enter your other details.
- Now you can download e shram card pdf.
FAQs on e shram card registration online
Yes, E Shram gov in apply online application procedure given on same page.
Candidates can make e-shram card self registration at E Shram gov in portal.
complete details given on same page.
You just need to make registration first then have to enter your login id and password to complete registration.
Ministry of Labor and Employment of India.
On this page, we have shared all details and benefits of eshram card 2022.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding e shram card download pdf. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates. In case have any query/question ask us in comment section.