There are many who wants to know what is employment exchange? Employment exchange is an organization which provide employment assistance to The Eligible beneficiaries on the basis of qualification and experience. Department of employment in various state of India that allows to provide job opportunities to the unemployed educated youth arising in respective States on the basis of Employment Exchange Registration.
Today we are talking about employment exchange registration through online mode. Government has started various online portals to avail online services through employment exchange registration. There are various services that are available online at employment portal. We will also share you State wise direct link and application procedure for employment exchange.
About Employment Exchange
An Employment Portal has been renamed as employment guideline and Promotion Centre focused on vocational guidance and career counselling. In simple words we can say that employment exchange is a job provider to the unemployed youth to the registered candidates as per their requirement.
Employment exchange registration, we all know that there are many unemployed youth who are searching for job opportunities between their state. Employment exchange is a government organization where unemployed youth can register themselves with their education qualification and experience. After that, candidates are able to get various job opportunities within the state on the basis of their qualification. If you are not registered yet then read out the whole article regarding employment exchange registration.
Overview of employment exchange registration
Employment exchange registration, we all know that registration in employment exchange is very necessary. Because any unemployed graduate who wants to get employment opportunities through employment exchange. Then should be registered under employment exchange of their respective state. After that unemployed youth are able to get employment opportunities and Employment assistance as per state wise.
|Post Name||employment exchange|
|Benefits||job opportunities to unemployed youth|
|Mode of application||online/Offline|
Guidelines for Registration with Employment Exchange
Employers can post their vacancies with employment exchange and Cruise registered candidates as per their experience and education qualification. We all know that, as per state wise, candidates needs to registered with employment exchange to get job opportunities. After completion of registration with employment Office candidate are able to get there is job vacancies as per their education qualification.
The employment exchange (compulsory notification of vacancies) Act, 1959
The establishment of employment exchange compulsory notification of vacancies Act the,1959 for the purpose of submission return. Employee is being mandatory to furnish information relating to the result of selection against vacancies notified within 30 days from the date of submission.
Benefits Under employment exchange
- Registered job seeker are able to get suitable jobs based on their qualification and experience.
- Also register employees are able to get qualified employees on the basis of their qualification and stadiums.
- Registered job seeker can check the status of job waiting list via online.
- The unique registration number provided by employment exchange can we reference while applying for jobs ab.
- Also registered candidates get benefit whenever government vacancies are announced list of registered members with suitable qualification profile forward to respective employees for consideration.
Important document proof
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Municipal Councilor/Sarpanch certificate
- Certificate of education qualification
- Domicile certificate
Online Registration Procedure for Employment Exchange
If you want to register yourself to online method then follow below mention step.
- First open the official website of employment exchange.
Important Note: Complete State wise employment website link provided below.
- On the homepage, if you are not a registered member then you have to create your account.
- After completion of registration login into state employment website by entering your credentials.
- Select your district name and read all the instructions carefully available on respective state portal.
- After that feel application form and submit the form with acknowledgement containing the registration number, registration date and name of employment portal is submitted.
- This acknowledgement may be printed and kept for future reference.
- Candidate must be in permanent resident of India.
- Applicant must be at 12th class passed.
- Candidate must be looking for job opportunities.
- Valid document required as per residence proof.
Employment Exchange Registration Offline Procedure
If you want to apply offline, then follow below mentioned lines.
- First applicant need to visit nearest employment exchange office with required documents.
- Fill up the required application form.
- Submit attested photocopies of of your education and experience certificates along with resume.
- Caste certificate and photographs
- Experience certificate.
- And other necessary documents required at the time of registration.
Through this way you can easily get registered with employment office as per state wise.
Employment exchange registration 2021, if you want to register yourself in your nearest employment exchange. After successful registration unemployed youth are able to get employment opportunities. Registered candidates will get employment opportunities as their qualification and experience. Also you can renew your application or registration on employment exchange. In the below paragraph, candidates are able to get complete registration procedure for employment exchange.
Complete list of employment exchange website
FAQs: frequently asking questions
Employment-Exchange is an organization that provide employment assistance on the basis of qualification and experience.
There are two method you can choose online and offline method.
Complete list of documents mentioned in the above article.
After registration candidate will get employment registration id. Candidate can renew their employment registration by visiting local exchange office.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information. For updated information stay in touch with us and get latest update.