EPFO India | EPF Passbook Balance | EPFO India Login | How to check epfo Passbook Balance | epfo full form | efpoindia.gov.in
Today we are talking about EPFO india login and how to check EPF passbook balance. We all know that, EPFO Stand for “Employee Provident Fund Organisation”. This organisation assist central Board of trustees. Central Government introduced this scheme for the future of industrial workers after their retirement. The first provident fund act passed in 1925 for regulating provident fund. We all know that there are many employees who want to check their UAN (universal account number). Also there are many candidates who wants to check their epfo passbook balance. Today in this article we will share you complete information to check your PF balance through easy methods.
If you want to check your EPF account passbook balance. Then you have to enter your employee universal account number and password. Firstly you have to generate your password. We all know that there are many who wants to check their EPF passbook balance. So you just need to visit epfoindia.gov.in portal. There are many who wants to withdraw their money so we will share you complete information how you can check your passbook balance by using official portal on mobile application.
EPF Passbook Balance
An Employee working in private sector are able to check their PF statement. There are various simple methods through which you are able to check your account balance. You can check your PF balance through Umang app, ePFO member e Sewa portal, SMS, or Missed call. Employee Provident Fund Organisation India is under the department of Ministry of Labour and employment.
Employees Provident Fund has and vision for world class social security organisation providing futuristic services all the stakeholders. Online services available at EPFO India portal. On this portal you are able to check your PF balance, employee share, employer share and total balance. Also you can petrol your money through epfoindia.gov.in portal.
Major Highlights of EPFO India Portal
- Portal Name – EPFO India
- Launched by – Central Govt.
- Department – ministry of Labour and employment, government of India
- Benefits – provide social security for all the stakeholder
- Mode of application – online
- Official portal – epfoindia.gov.in
EPFO India Vision and Benefits
Some important benefits mentioned regarding EPF India portal:
- Provide minimum interface but maximum output from EPFO office.
- Online access to members.
- Reduce time for settlement of claim from present 20 days to 3 days.
- Ensure one employee one EPF account.
- Hassle free service provided to all the members.
Check your epfo India account Balance
You can check your EPFO account balance by using below methods such as:
- Using Umang app
- Online EPFO portal
- Sending SMS
- Giving Miss Call
Important note: If you have to two accounts or two employers and you want to withdraw your EPF amount. Then firstly you have to transfer your previous employer amount to your current employer. After that you are able to withdraw your money. We are getting various comments that we are not able to withdraw our EPF money. In the next step for your current employer will approve your request through digital signature. After that your transfer request will be submitted to the EPFO office concerned authorities. And your transfer request will take 14 to 21 days.
EPFO India Passbook Balance via Umang App
If you want to check your EPFO near passbook balance then follow below mentioned steps.
- First you need to install Umang Application on your mobile phone.
- After that, login into your account.
- You have to enter Your UAN Number Or Registered Mobile Number/Password.
- After that you are able to check EPF passbook, claim status.
Through this way your are able to get various services on Umang Application.
Check EPF Balance via EPFO India Portal
If you want to check your PF balance via using unified portal, then follow below mentioned guidelines –
- First open official website of EPF India.
- On the homepage, in the right side you need to choose e passbook option.
- After that a new webpage is played on your screen enter the following details.
- UAN Number
Now click on login option.
- A new web page displayed on your screen where you have to select your member Id.
- Select your member Id and click on view passbook option.
- After that complete detail view available on your screen.
- You can check complete information regarding your total balance.
- Also you have a option to check passbook as per yearly basis.
Through this way you are able to check your PF Balance.
EPF Balance Through SMS
If you want to check your EPF balance through SMS then follow the below guidelines –
If your UAN registered with EPFO you can get details on your latest contribution and PF balance by sending SMS to 7738299899. You need to send SMS in the format such as: EPFO UAN ENG (Where Eng. Stands for Language, you can choose any language). This facility available in 10 languages like, english, hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali.
Check epfoindia.gov.in Balance via Missed call numbers
If you are a registered on UAN Portal then you are able to check your EPF Passbook Balance by giving missed call number from your registered mobile number and you will get details on your mobile phone. You just need to give a miss call on 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number.
So today we share some important it and easiest way through which you are able to check your EPFO balance easily.
FAQs: Frequently asking question
EPFO Stands for employees Provident Fund organisation.
You can check your EPF balance via using above methods.
You just need to visit EPFO India Portal.
After that login into your account.
And choose your member Id.
After that click on view balance.
Detailed information available on your screen.
You can download EPF account statement.
Follow Above mention guidelines.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding EPF Passbook Balance. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.