You might be looking for Ganga Swaroopa Yojana Gujarat 2022 online application form. Also get details about Ganga Swarupa Yojana online application form pdf.
state government of Gujarat has introduced Ganga Swaroopa Yojana. This scheme aimed to provide pension to the widows. So government of Gujarat has changed the name of previously running GPS Hai Yojana to Ganga Swaroop beheno Ne Sahayata Yojana. Under this scheme government is going to provide 1250 Rupees per month to The Eligible beneficiary. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding gujarat Swaroopa Yojana. If you want to check complete eligibility criteria and beneficiary list then read out this whole article till the end.
Government of Gujarat has launder Ganga Swarupa Yojana to provide pension benefits to the widows. State government has changed the name of Vidya Sahay Yojana to ganga Swaroopa behno Ne Sahayata Yojana. In Gujarat government has announced various welfare schemes for state people. The primary objective of this is came to help widow women who need financially to live after the death of their husband. The beneficiary will get Rs. 1250 per month directly into their bank accounts at the first week of every month.
Gujarat Ganga Swaroopa Yojana 2022
We all know that Gujarat state government has introduced various welfare initiatives for state people. Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has launched national social assistance programme (NSAP). Under NS mAP Portal, provide direct benefit transfer (DBT) to The Eligible benefit pension beneficiaries. With the help of this national social assistance programme portal pension directly provided to 3.70 lakh widows, elderly and disabled women in state. The pension amount of Rs. 1250 will be deposited on monthly basis in the bank account of eligible beneficiaries in the first week of every month.
Overview of Ganga Swarupa Yojana 2022 Apply Online
- Scheme Name – Ganga Swarupa Yojana
- Launched by – Gujarat State Govt.
- State – Gujarat
- Benefits to – State People
- Eligible Beneficiary – Widows, elderly and disabled women
- Pension Amount – Rs. 1250
- Date of Distribution – in the first week of every month
- Deposited Through – Bank Account of Beneficiaries
- Directly benefits to – 3.70 Lakh Beneficiaries
Benefits Of Gujarat Ganga Swarupa Scheme
- Implementation of this scheme government is going to provide pension amount.
- Under this scheme Around 3.70 Lakh beneficiary get the benefits.
- This amount is directly transferred to the bank accounts of eligible beneficiaries.
- The implementation of this initiative transparency and direct benefit transfer provided to eligible beneficiaries in the state.
- Also government has raised the monthly pension amount from 1000 rupees to 1250 rupees.
- This amount it is deposited in the first week of every month.
- The state government had also more than doubled their income eligibility criteria.
- Income criteria from 47000 to Rs. 1.20 Lakh for women residence in ruler area
- And income criteria from 68000 rupees to 1.50 lakh in urban areas.
- In result there is increase in number of beneficiaries from 1.64 lakh to 3.70 lakh.
- Gujarat government has relaxed financial assistance scheme by continuing scheme for women after their son attend age of 21 years.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding gujarat Ganga Swaroopa Yojana. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.