Goa Land Records | goa online land records|goa land records by name |goa land records survey plan|goa land records survey plan| cadastral survey plan goa
State Government of Goa has introduced online Land Record portal for state people. Now state people are able to check online land records while sitting at the remote. We all know that it stayed government of Goa has introduced various online services provided to all residents of state. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Goa Online Land Record portal. Also state people are able to check survey plan, search map, mutation record etc.
Goa Online Land Records
You know that there are many people who want to check land related information and certificates. This portal launched by government of Goa, directorate of settlement and land records. If you don’t know about land record and its responsibility and vision and then take a look on below paragraph.
Director of settlement, land record with the responsibility of preparation and maintenance of cadastral of Survey records under Goa land revenue code 1966. Also revising and updating the land records, feeling with land acquisition matter by way of preparation of plans and reports. Confirmation of holding and mutation of properties in the city areas issuing certified copies. All information are available on government of Goa, directorate of settlement and land records egov.goa.nic.in portal.
Major highlights of goa land records
- Name of Portal – online land record
- Launched by – government of Goa
- Department – directorate of settlement and land record
- Main objective – online land record in Goa
- Official website – egov.goa.nic.in
Services available on egov.goa.nic.in
The following services are available on Goa online Land portal:
- Land conversion
- cadastral plans/Records
- Certified copy of village map
- Survey map
- Inspection of Pre-liberation Land Records
We all know that, land Record certificate are very important. And there are many candidates who wants to to apply for degree certificates of the land. Now State Government of Goa is going to provide online land records at egiv.goa.nic.in portal. As we provide above mentioned available services on Goa Land Record Portal. If you want to check online Land Record certificate charges, then check the below paragraph.
Charges/Fee Against service provided Under Land Records Goa
|1||Inspection of Records||Rs. 10/- per hour|
|2||Search & inspection (||Rs. 20/- per hour|
|3||Certified copy of old plan||Rs. 30/- per sub div. (Cost of paper extra)|
|4||Certified xerox copy of Registo de Agrimensor||Rs. 60/- per page (Cost of paper extra)|
|5||Alvara/Tittle||Rs. 30/- per page (Cost of paper extra)|
|6||The survey fees for Partition / Re-survey / Demarcation / Re-fixation /Convertion||Rs. 820/- per day|
|7||Every computerised certified copy of a serial number or entry in the record of rights, register of mutations and from the registers, accounts and records other than maps maintained by a Talathi under section 8 of the code||Rs.15/- for the first page and @ Rs. 5/- for every additional page|
|8||Every digitally signed copy of a serial number or entry in the record of rights register of mutations or records, other than maps, maintained by Mamlatdar.||Rs.25/- for each serial number or entry excluding cost of paper|
|9||Every certified copy of a computerised map of a survey number or of a subdivision of a survey number or of map or plan of any immovable property prepared under section 56 of the code.||Rs.60/- for every survey number or a sub-division of a survey inclusive of paper cost|
|10||Every certified copy of Form XV||Rs.75/-|
Check Goa Land Records Mutation Status for Rural Area
If you want to check mutation status for rural area, then follow below mentioned steps:
- First open official website, goa land record portal.
- On the home page you need to click on “Mutation Status for Rural Area” link.
After that you have to enter the following today –
- Mutation number
- In the next click on view status option.
- Your beautician status bill displayed on your screen.
Mutation Status for For Urban Area
If you want to check Goa land mutation status for urban area, then follow the below guidelines –
- First open the official website link given here.
- On the homepage click on “Mutation Status for Urban” Link.
- After that a new page displayed on your screen there you have to select your mutation number click on view status option.
- Now your mutation status bill displayed on your screen.
Goa Land Records (Form I & XIV)
If you want to check rural land record details, then follow below guidelines.
- First open official website, direct link given here.
- On the homepage you need to select Form I & XIV option.
- Now select the following information:
- Survey number
- Subdivision number
After that filled the captcha code appear in the screen and click on view details option.
How to check Goa Online Land Records Urban?
If you want to check urban land records detail then you need to follow below procedure-
- First visit official website and select the Form D option.
- New page displayed on your screen where you have to select the following information –
- Select your city
- PT seat number
- Chalta Number
- You have to select captcha code appear on your image.
- Click on view detail and information will appear on your screen in the PDF format.
FAQs: Frequently asking question
If you want to check online land records then State Government of Goa has introduced online portal.
You just need to visit egov.goa.nic.in portal.
If you want to check mutation status that follow above-mentioned guideline.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding Goa online land records. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.