GOBAR Dhan Yojana in Hindi | GOBAR-Dhan Yojana Online | Gobar Dhan Yojana Application Form
Central government has introduced Gobar Dhan Yojana. The GOBAR-Dhan Scheme focused on converting cattle dung and solid waste in the form to compose bio-gas and Bio -CNG. With The Implementation of this scheme, government in to make farmers more self reliant apart from converting waste to energy. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Gobar Dhan Yojana. Also you will get step by step application procedure, eligibility criteria etc.
Gobar Dhan Yojana, central government has introduced pradhanmantri Govardhan Yojana. This is a scheme introduced to focused on converting cattle dog and solid waste into composed biogas and bio-CNG. This will also increase the income of farmers. With the implementation of Govardhan Yojana farmers become self-reliant waste to energy. If you want to know more about Pradhanmantri gobardhan Yojana then you have to rid of small article till the end.
What is Gobar Dhan Yojana 2021
For gobardhan yojana 2021, farmers can apply online at sbm.gov.in portal to manage cattle dungh use it as compost Fertilizer in agriculture. This scheme firstly introduced by finance minister Arun Jaitley on 1st February 2018. Under this scheme Central Government inviting online application from interested farmer. Gobar Dhan scheme provide its benefit to rural people by providing them clean biogas fuel. This scheme is very helpful to improve health and cleanliness in villages.
Overview of Gobardhan Scheme
- Name of Scheme – Gobar Dhan Yojana
- Launched by – central government
- Main benefits – to farmers
- Objective – focus on managing and converting cattle dung and solid waste in farms to compost,biogas and bio-cng.
- Mode of application – Online
- Official website – sbm.gov.in/
Central government has taken great initiative to convert waste material in rural areas. Under gobar dhan scheme, government aims to to provide economic and resource benefits to the farmers and household. This will also sport clean villages with swachh Bharat mission. As we all know that pradhanmantri Shri Narendra Modi ji introduce their views on Mann Ki Baat program. And in 41st Man Ki Baat program on 25th February 2018, ask the farmers to convert the waste into compost, bio-gas and bio duel. This will also reduce the pollution and generate additional income for the farmers.
Gobar Dhan Yojana Latest Updates 2021
GobarDhan Yojana, central government has introduced Gobar Dhan Yojana. Under this scheme government focus on converting cattle dug and solid waste in form of compose biogas and Bio-CNG. This scheme will help in keeping the village clean while increasing income of farmers and cattle herders. PM GobarDhan Yojana launched by prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi ji. If you want to know more about this scheme then read out of the whole article till the end.
There are many farmers who wants to avail the benefits and the scheme and wants to earn extra income. So Central government has opened a the digital portal where farmers can register themselves and get benefits under gobar dhan yojana. Paragraph we will share you complete information through which you are able to fill online registration form easily.
Main benefits of Gobar dhan Yojana
Complete benefits and silent features of gobardhan Yojana mentioned below such as:
- Central government has introduced gobardhan Yojana to make farmers self-reliant via converting waste material into energy.
- Giobardhan Scheme will help in managing and reuse cattle dung into bio-gases.
- Central government has launched galvanised organic bio Agro scheme to promote and manage cattle dung by reusing it.
- Helps to make villages clean and open defecation free.
- With implementation of scheme helps to improve the life of people living in rural areas.
- Central government has also in identified 115 districts where government will invest in various social services and develop then as a role models.
- In this social services will include health education nutrition ruler electric occasion and drinking water in timely manner.
Gobar Dhan Scheme 2021 Application Form
Farmers who wants to apply, follow the below mentioned steps to complete the benefits.
Step 1: Open the official website direct link given here.
Step 2: At the home page click on registration option.
Step 3: Now Gobar-dhan Yojana Registration Form Displayed On your screen.
Step 4: Candidate need to fill all that required details and upload supporting documents.
Step 5: Click on submit by to complete the registration procedure for Gobardhan yojana.
Through this way you can easily apply for gobar dhan yojana.
FAQs On Gobar dhan Yojana
Ans- scheme launched by central government.
Ans- focused on converting cattle dung and solid waste in the form to compose bio-gas and Bio -CNG.
Ans- complete registration procedure mentioned above.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us.