Haryana government has introduce Rooftop Solar Power Plant subsidy scheme. Now applicants are able to apply online for rooftop Solar Plant subsidy scheme in Haryana. Haryana government aims to motivate the people to choose green energy. The department of renewable energy is responsible for formulating policies and programs necessary for a renewable source of energy in the state. Today in this article we will hear you complete information regarding Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme. Also you will get step by step guide and procedure for solar panel subsidy scheme in Haryana.
Haryana rooftop solar plant subsidy scheme, users can apply online for new and renewable energy department for the installation of grid connected rooftop Solar Power Plant. Panda rooftop Solar Power Plant Scheme government is going to provide subsidy the average cost of installation of rooftop power plant system without subsidy should be around 60 to 70 thousand. Any person who wants avail the benefits of solar panel subsidy then read the details mentioned below.
Haryana Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme
State Government of Haryana, aims to promote green building design for efficient use of energy in the housing commercial and industrial sector. And installation of solar power plant is mandatory in certain categories of building in Haryana. Important highlights and complete information about subsidy for solar power plant. Also candidates can apply online for solar plant subsidy scheme at hareda.gov.in.
Highlights of Solar Plant Subsidy In Haryana
- Name of scheme – Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme
- State – Haryana
- Launched by – Government Of Haryana
- Department – department of renewable energy
- Main Objective – Motivation for Green Energy
- Official website – hareda.gov.in
Haryana rooftop Solar Plant subsidy scheme main objectives
Rooftop Solar Plant Scheme as target to add grid connected solar power generation of 3000 MW 2017 and 20000 MW 2022. Government wants to promote green building design for efficient use of energy in housing and other industrial sectors. Annual capacity of insolation in state is 4.6 kwh/m2/day. This project aimed at fighting with climate change issue and improve green energy ecosystem.
Main Reasons to Choose Rootop Solar Plant In Haryana
- This will reduce your electricity bill up to 90%.
- And the Life of Rooftop Solar Plant more than 25 years.
- Payback period for 5 years.
- There is no maintenance required.
- Additional FAR up-to 12% allowed.
- Approximately cost 6000 to 70,000 per kWp.
- Additional incentive of Re. 01. per unit on total solar power generated in electricity.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of haryana state.
- Candidate much wants to install Solar Plant.
- Applicant can install solar Power Plant on the roof.
Documents Required for Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme
- Identity proof
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Address proof
- Electricity bill
- Photographs of site
- For other sectors registration certificate, proof of being institute/organization.
Application Procedure for Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme
Those people who wants to install rooftop Solar Power Plant, choose the below steps and fill application form.
- Step 1: Visit the official website, directly given here.
- Step 2: Click on apply online for solar power plant option available on the homepage.
- Step 3: A new web page displayed on your screen where you have to click on apply online button.
- Step 4: This will the redirects you to antodaya Saral portal login page.
- Step 5: If you are a new user then you can use the New user? Register Here link.
- Step 6: Fill all the required details.
- Step 7: Now you can login into your account by using your username and password.
- Step 8: Now you have to choose apply for services link and click at view all available services link.
- Step 9: You can directly search or select the service “GCRT Solar Power Plant open Haryana Solar Power Plant online application form.
- Step 10: Now you have to fill all the required details asked in Haryana Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme.
At last finally applicant will have to submit their Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme in Haryana application form.
Important Note: State government is going to provide 30% of benchmark cost at subsidy under the scheme. The maximum subsidy provided per KWp in the 20000 Rupees for all the residential, institutional and social sectors.
|Subsidy calculator||Click Here|
|Technical specifications||Click Here|
|Check document guidelines and frequently asked questions||Click Here|
Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme FAQs
If you want to apply for solar subsidy scheme then you can submit your applications online.
Complete list of documents mentioned above in the article.
Candidates can apply online and follow the above mentioned guidelines.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.