Andhra pradesh govt. has invited the applications for Jagananna smart town scheme 2021. Government has taken this decision to complete the dream of middle class and low income community by providing then for houses. If you want to avail the benefits of Andhra Pradesh smart town scheme. Check out our complete information which provide latest updates regarding Jagananna smart town application form.
In smart towns will be developed and provide all facilities. All those with annual income of 03 lakh and 18 lakh including government employees are eligible for the scheme. The annual income should be between 3 lakh and 6 lakh for 150 square yards. The annual income of 6 lakh to 12 lakh for 200 square yards. And annual income Rs. 12 lakh to 18 lakh for 240 square yards
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Details
Recently Vijayawada municipal corporation Minister said that state government has taken a step forward to realise the dream of middle class and lower income communities. Jagananna smart town aims to provide home page within 5 kilometer of Vijayawada Municipal Corporation..
Information Table of Smart Town Scheme In Andhra Pradesh
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Smart Town Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Type of Scheme||Housing Scheme|
|For||middle income group and economically weaker section|
|Area of Flats||150, 200, 240 Square Yards|
Andhra Pradesh Smart Town Scheme Details 2021 Notification
Recently Andhra Pradesh government has issued for notification for Jagananna Smart Town Scheme. Under this scheme for middle class people are able to purchase plot. State government is planning to layout and develop plot of area 200 & 240 square yards. Government is going to provide houses to middle income group families. As per notification Municipal Administration and Urban Development director of Town and Country planning director the Commissioner of urban local bodies to conduct the demand survey. Survey is going to conducted to decide the size and features of smart town in each town and city. The ward volunteers are already receiving the consent forms from interested people.
Government of Andhra Pradesh recently noted that middle class families for purchasing clothes at an on the Rise playout resulting in legal disputes, traffic problems and lack of land space. Now government aims to promote plant and integrated development of very stones by providing them basic infrastructure and safeguard the interest of people. Ensure that availability of clear title and government has decided to develop well planned layouts with proposed plot size 200 & 240 Square yards.
Jagananna smart Town Scheme MIG Plot Details
- Smooth Implementation of smart town scheme government also formed district and state level committee with joint collector, Commissioner and director of municipal Administration and chairperson respectively.
- Uttar Pradesh Government advised them to select middle income group layout site at locations that demand for house site, having employment opportunities and sharing source of portable water schools transportation and medical facilities.
- As per layout for MIG all facilities at reasonable range within 3 km from developed area in municipality and 5 kilometer from Municipal Corporation.
- Government is going to select beneficiaries from middle class families.
- The beneficiaries will get affordable houses under ap smart town scheme.
- Application needs to apply through Jagananna smart town application form.
- The basic layout of plot size of 150, 200 & 240 Square Yards under smart town scheme.
Available Plot Size Under Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
Government notification government is going to provide affordable houses to middle class families with basic layout of 150, 200 and 240 Square Yards.
Basic Plot Size
- 150 Square yards
- 200 Square yards
- 240 Square yards
Eligibility Criteria For Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2021
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Only families who belongs to middle income group eligible to get the benefits.
- The income criteria as plot size mentioned below.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Address proof
- Income proof
- Ration card
- Passport size photographs
- Mobile number
Income Criteria’s for Smart Town Scheme In AP
- Applicants with annual Income of 03 lakh and 18 lakh including government employees are eligible for the scheme.
- The annual income should be between 3 lakh and 6 lakh for 150 square yards.
- The annual income of 6 lakh to 12 lakh for 200 square yards.
- And annual income Rs. 12 lakh to 18 lakh for 240 square yards.
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Application Form 2021 | How To Apply
If you want to apply for Jagananna Smart Town Scheme. Then check out complete information given for registration procedure.
- The government officials and Secretariat staff will conduct a demand survey.
- After completion of demand survey online application is a supposed to be starting soon.
- Applicants are able to apply at nearest MRO office, district office or Ward secretariat.
- Applicant needs to fill the application form.
- The concern department will verify the received application.
- After that department will release the final list of beneficiaries.
- Selected candidate needs to get all other details through concerned department.
Read Latest Article: Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme
Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme Beneficiary List 2021
if you wants to check the smart town scheme in andhra pradesh. Follow below mentioned guidelines to check Jagananna smart town scheme.
- Visit the official web page or concern department.
- On the homepage select beneficiary list option.
- After that enter the application number and check beneficiary list.
- You can check the beneficiary list in ward/village.
FAQs at Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2021
This scheme provide benefits to middle income group (MIG) families.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Complete application procedure are discussed in the above article.
The available plot size are 150, 200, 240 square yards.
You can download application for a after official announcement.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding smart town scheme in Andhra Pradesh. Details take in touch with us and get latest updates.