If you wants to get Jagananna Vidya Deevena amount Release date 2022. Then on this page we will let you know how to check Jagananna Vidya Deevena payment status.
Welcome readers of our web portal, today we are going to provide information related to the Andhra Pradesh government scheme Chief Minister Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy named “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme“. On this page, you can get all the information related to the scheme, its beneficiaries list and many other related information. Readers can scroll down the page and read additional section of this page to collect the information.
Recently Andhra Pradesh state Cabinet meeting held at secretariat chaired by Chief Minister ys Jaganmohan Reddy. Discuss the draught bills to be introduced in Legislative Assembly in a wake of assembly session scheduled to be held till 26th of this month. The cabinet has approved jagananna Vidya deevena scheme to be implemented on November 29th.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
Jagananna Vidya Deevena payment Status 2022 Released The first installment of the scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of Andhra Pradesh state, Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday, April 19, 2021. The Andhra Pradesh government has released an amount of Rs 671.45 crore under the first installment. Plan. This amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary’s mother’s bank account. The government has selected an estimated number of 10.88 lakh requests for this payment amount. Under this scheme, the government has promised to pay the full fees of the children of the state in four different installments. The first installment of the scheme was launched by the government on Monday, April 19, and the remaining 3 installments will be launched in the next July, December and February.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena payment Status check
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 has been announced by the Chief Minister Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh for the students studying in Polytechnic / ITI / Engineering / Graduation / Graduation. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the students. This scheme will be implemented by the government in January 2020. This scheme is specially advertised for the students belonging to BPL and EWS categories. More details about the beneficiary status of the scheme are mentioned.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2022 installment Date
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has released rs 686 crore under Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme as 3rd payment. This amount has been credited to the accounts of 9.87 lakh mothers of 11.03 lakh students. During this operation, in Amravati chief minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy said his government had spent 6259 crore for fee reimbursement benefits given to 21.48 lakh students.
Jagananna Vidya deevena launched as Navaratnalu programme (Fee reimbursement) which disbursed rs 671.45 crore. This amount directly transferred to the bank account of eligible student in April year. Jagananna vidya deevena scheme provide its benefit to around 10 lakh students. State government would release rs 693.81 crore on 29th July 2021. Andhra Pradesh government has taking step to deposit the second installment of jagananna vidya deevena scheme.
Benefits of jagananna vidya deevena scheme
- Applicants benefiting from the scheme will get a full refund of the fee.
- The beneficiary will get Rs. 20,000/- per annum for room and board expenses.
- This scheme will help financial week students for their further studies.
Objective of Jagananna Vidya Deevena amount Release date
- The main objective of this scheme is to promote education and encourage students for higher studies.
- The other objective of this scheme is to help the students of financial week.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme Eligibility Criteria’s
- This scheme is for those students who are pursuing Polytechnic/ITI/Engineering/Graduation/Post Graduate studies.
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Amount Status is not for those students who are studying through distance education.
- The applicant family should not have at least 10 wet acres or 25 dry acres or 25 acres of dry wet land.
- None of the family members should be government employees, pensioners or income tax payers.
- Children of taxi drivers and truck drivers and sweepers can also apply if they meet other requirements.
- Contestants must be residents of Andhra Pradesh state,
- Applicant must belong to BPL or EWS category,
- Applicant must possess class 12th and have been admitted to college/university/institution to continue their education in regular courses.
- The household income of the claimants should not exceed Rs 2.50 lakh.
List of courses Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
- M. Pharmacy
- B. Pharmacy
- B.ED and other degree
- PG courses
- Aadhar Card
- Admission Fee
- Receipt Bank Account Details
- GLP or EWS Certificate
- University Admission Certificate
- Salary Certificate
- Non Tax PayerDeclaration
- Parent’s Professional Certificate
- Residential certificate
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 Apply Online
- To apply for the program firstly visit the official website now check the official notification of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Amount Status.
- Click on the link and read the details given in the notification.
- Now click on the Find Application link to fill the application form link and a new web page will appear on your desktop with the application form.
- You have to enter all the required details like your name, date of birth, father’s name, address, email id, rating, contact number and other relevant details.
- Upload Your Scanned Image and Other Related Documents Now .
- You Need to Review the Application Form Submit the Form by Clicking on the “Submit” Option
- Finally Take a Hard Copy of the Form for Later Use.
Procedure to Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status
- To see the list of beneficiaries of Jagananna Vidya Deevena program you have to go to the official website .
- Click on “Payee Status” option from the home page of the website.
- Enter the requested information and click on the search option .
- status will appear on the computer screen.
- To check the schema checklist, you must first go to the official website of the scheme.
- Select the option Meet your secretariat on the home page of the website.
- Now choose your District from the open list of secretariats.
- Choose your location. Select your Rural or Urban location.
- A list will open in front of you.
- Write down your Secretary code.
- Now go to the web page with the following details to get the list.
- Visit the official website of the program.
- The home page of the website will open.
- Select the Login option on the home page.
- A login form will open.
- Provide username and password.
- Now click on Login option.
How to check jagananna vidya deevena list 2022?
- First you need to navigate official website.
- On the homepage you need to select “jagananna vidya deevena list 2021” option.
- A new webpage displayed on your screen.
- You need to select “district Name, block, beneficiary name”.
- Through this way you can check jagananna vidya deevena beneficiary list.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Jagananna Vidya Deevena amount Release date 2022. For more details stay in touch with us.