As andhra pradesh government has released the 2nd installment of students. And this amount directly transferred into bank account of eligible beneficiaries. Also get Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status check 2021, Jagananna Vidya Deevena payment status and beneficiary list.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status Check 2021 Andhra Pradesh Government recently introduced Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme 2021. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday released the first installment of fee reimbursement under vidya Deevena scheme. Government has released a total amount of Rs 672 crore. This amount directly transferred to the bank accounts of eligible beneficiaries.
We all know that there are many candidates who wants to check their name under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding vidya Deevena scheme and you are able to check release date and Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
There are many students belonging to poor families and not able to continue their education. For those student government has introduced Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. If you want to avail the benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme. Then check out beneficiary list, eligibility criteria, installment information, payment status, release date etc.
jagananna vidya Deevena scheme 2021 provide benefits for student from SC/ST/BC/EBC and minority Communities. Student will get benefits from jagananna vidya Deevena scheme 2021 scholarships. Under this scheme student of ITI will get 10000 rupees, student of polytechnic will get 15000 rupees, and student of degree colleges will get 20000 rupees.
Information Table of Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2nd Installment Date
|Scheme Name||YSR Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Students Belongs to BPL/Poor Families|
|Also Check||Release date | beneficiary List | Payment Installment | Status|
|Financial Assistance||For Students|
During the launch of installment under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy said that this scheme had been designed to make education accessible to the poors. He also said that education was a real wealth which could be given to the future generation. We all know that, there are many government schemes that introduced by andhra Pradesh government. Andhra Pradesh government has released the Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2nd installment. The money was directly into the bank accounts of mothers of 10.88 lakh students pursuing their higher studies.
Jagananna Vidya deevena 2nd installment date (News Updates)
Andhra Pradesh government is going to distribute Jagananna Vidya Deevena second installment on 29th july 2021. There are many candidates who must be looking for 2nd installment information under jagananna vidya deevena 2021. As government has disbursed rs 671.45 crore directly into bank accounts of 10,88,439 students. This amount transferred in the month of April. According to state government would release rs 693.81 crore as Jagananna Vidya Deevena second installment. Andhra pradesh fee reimbursement scheme provide its second installment benefits money directly into mothers accounts.
We all know that there are many candidates who wants to get information regarding Jagananna Vidya deevena payment amount. State people are able to get information regarding second installment of ysr jagananna vasathi vidya deevena 2nd installment. People who are waiting for second installment date and bookmark us to get latest information and payment status.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status Check 2021
Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy has released the rs 1049 crore for fee reimbursement scheme. Jagan Mohan Reddy setback poverty should not deprive a child for pursuing higher education. That provided to around 10.89 lakh beneficiaries Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme. Andhra pradesh govt is going to spend more than Rs 2270 crore.
Benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme In Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh Government and to provide financial assistance to all the students for their higher education.
- This financial incentive provided to candidates who are not able to afford their education fees due to financial problem of their families.
- Under this scheme Andhra Pradesh Government provide full fee reimbursement benefits.
- Under this Scheme, free of cost higher education to needy students.
- There are more than 14 lakh students avail the benefits.
- This is launched with the aim and objective to encourage the students for higher education.
- This will also promote higher education in Andhra Pradesh.
- Those students who want to pursue their higher education what their financial condition is not good so they are able to avail the benefits of vidya deevena scheme.
List of courses
- PG COURSES
- UG COURSES
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Payment Amount 2021
- Student pursuing degree and engineering courses will get – Rs. 20,000 Per Year
- ITI student will get – Rs. 15000 Per Year
- Polytechnic students – Rs 20000 Per Year
- Graduation and other courses students will get – Rs 20,000
Who are not eligible?
- Government job employees are not able to avail the benefits.
- Any person availing benefits of pension and other schemes are not able to get benefits.
- If your family income is above 2.5 lakh per annum then not able to get the benefits.
- Applicant should not have any two wheeler or four wheeler.
Important document required
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Voter ID card
- College admission proof
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- EWS/BPL certificate
- Non taxpayer declaration
- Bank account
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021 Application Procedure
If you want to apply for Andhra Pradesh Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena scheme. Then follow below mentioned instructions to avail the benefits.
- First Navigate to official web portal.
- On the homepage click at notification for Andhra Pradesh Jagananna vidya deevena.
- After that new page displayed on the screen.
- Now you have to fill online application for Vidya deevena scheme.
- Enter all the required details.
- At last submit your application form.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena second installment Date
There are many candidates who wants to check Jagananna Vidya Deevena second installment Date. Follow below mentioned instruction to check recent installment.
- First navigate to the official web portal of jagananna Vidya deevena scheme.
- On the homepage click at payment status option.
- After that a new webpage displayed on your screen.
- Now you will get recent installment option.
- Through this way you are able to check Jagananna Vidya Deevena second installment Date.
How to check jagananna Vidya deevena beneficiary list?
- Navigate to official web portal of Andhra Pradesh Navakasham.
- On the homepage you will get jagananna Vidya deevena scheme link.
- After that you will get beneficiary list option.
- Now you are able to check beneficiary list for andhra pradesh vidya deevena scheme.
- You can check your name in the list.
District wise list for vidya deevena scheme is available
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
FAQs at jagnaanna Vidya deevena 2021
If you want to check your payment status then you have to navigate official web portal.
Yes you are able to check eligible students list.
Complete list regarding second installment will be updated on a webpage.
Complete eligibility criteria given in the above article.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status 2021. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates. In case you have any query or question then ask us in comment section.