Today discussion topic is how to apply for Jamiat Ulama i Hind Scholarship application 2022 last date. As per recent information JUH (Jamiat Ulama i Hind) has started Madani-100 free coaching centres. Arshad Madani, president of Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind, inaugurated a free coaching centres which named as “Madani-100”. These coaching centres launch the with a main objective for financial weak students in New Delhi, in which non Muslim students also can get admission.
Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind scholarship 2022 Application Form
In this article you will get all the details about Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind 2022 application Form. Also you are able to check benefits, online application form, last dat, document required etc.
|Scholarship Name||Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind scholarship|
|Launched by||Madani Charitable Trust|
|Also get||Madani-100 Free Coaching Centers|
|Mode of application||Online|
Arshad Madani, president of Jamiat Ulama i Hind said that the purpose of setting Madani-100 coaching Centre is to prepare intelligent students for competitive examinations. For this students from financial weak category can avail the benefits. Students will be selected on the basis of entrance examination test. The students of 10th 11th and 12th pass can participate in Jamiat Ulama i Hind 2022 entrance exam test to get benefits.
This entrance test will be admission cum scholarship, selected students get 100% scholarship and free coaching for competitive examination like IIT, GATE, NEET etc.
The coaching will be provided to non Muslim students who are financially weak but talented under Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind form.
Eligibility criteria Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind scholarships form 2022-23
There are some eligibility criteria that you need to follow before going to submit your application form.
- In order to get benefits of scholarship application used to apply for the last date of application.
- Applicant must belongs to financial weak category.
- Candidate selected on the basis of entrance examination test.
- Selected students will get benefits of Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind.
- Non Muslim students from financial weak category, can also apply online.
- You need to check all the eligibility criteria from the official website.
- Also you need to read all the instructions carefully.
- Aadhar Card
- Student Identity Proof
- Income certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Permanent Residence Proof
How to apply online Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind scholarship 2022-23 Application Form
There are many interested students who wants to submit the application form. Follow below mentioned simple instructions to complete your registration.
- First applicant used to visit official webpage.
- On the homepage applicant needs to to select Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind scholarship application form.
- Now click on download option.
- Take a printout of your application form.
- Enter all the required information and attach necessary documents.
- Now you need to send the application form to the given address.
Address: Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind (Arshad Madani) – 1, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, IP Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110002.
How to get Jamiat Ulama i Hind Scholarship benefits?
In order to get benefits of Jamiat Ulama i Hind, interested needs to submit their application form. After submission of application form candidate needs to participate in entrance examination test. Only eligible candidates can apply for scholarship. If you successfully cleared entrance examination test then you will get free coaching (100% scholarship) in Madani-100 free coaching centres.
Jamiat Ulama i Hind, President Arshad Madani.
Under this scholarship scheme, financial weak students will get scholarship benefits.
Complete details of given in same page.
Hope above information is helpful for you, in case you have any query or question ask us in the comment section.