Today we are talking about Jammu and Kashmir Ration card list 2021. Those candidates who wants to check village wise/district wise J&K Ration Card List 2021. If you want to check Jammu & Kashmir Ration Card List find out your name in APL BPL and NFSA Ration List.
Food and civil supplies department of Jammu and Kashmir has announced the district and Tehsil wise J&K Ration Card List 2021. All citizen who had previously made registration for ration card available to check NFSA Ration List. There are many looking to check Jammu and Kashmir new ration card list. Government has launched a dedicated portal under food and civil supplies department. On this portal you are able to check J&K epds new ration card list. We all know that ration card is a very helpful and able to get many benefits.
J&K New Ration Card List 2021
Types of Ration Cards In Jammu and Kashmir
We all know that there are generally three type of ration cards.
- AAY (Antyodaya)
Recently Jammu and Kashmir Government has announced JK New Ration Card List 2021. If you want to check your name in the beneficiary list then you have to navigate the official web portal of food and civil supplies. People can even find their name in Ration card for below poverty line and antyodaya beneficiaries.
Information table of J&K Ration card list 2021
|Name of ration card||Jammu & Kashmir Ration Card List|
|Department||food & civil supplies|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Also Check||ePDS ration card list|
Eligibility criteria for Jammu and Kashmir new ration card
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Those families have not ration card in the state are eligible.
- Newly married couple can apply for new ration card.
- Citizen having temporary ration card and date is expired can apply for new ration card.
- Only eligible candidates will get ration card benefits.
List of documents required for new ration card
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof
- Age proof
- Voter Id Card
- Income proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
- Bank passbook
How to apply for J&K New Ration Card?
Those candidates who wants to apply for new ration card in Jammu and Kashmir state. Follow below mentioned instructions to apply for new ration card.
- First navigate to the official web portal of of food and civil supplies and Consumer Affairs department.
- On the homepage you have to apply for J&K Ration Cards.
- After that, you have to fill online registration form.
- Enter all the required details and complete application form for new ration card.
- Through this way you can easily apply for new ration card in J&K.
Jammu & Kashmir Ration Card List 2021
All the candidates who had previously applied for new ration card can show their name in new ration card list.
- First navigate to the official web portal.
- On the homepage click add reports option under MIS & Reports section.
- On the next page click add select option ration card Report link.
- A new webpage Displayed on your screen where district wise J&K Ration Card List appear on your screen.
- You have to select a district name open J&K Tehsil wise list.
- You have to select your village name to open name wise ration card list.
- Through this way you are able check & Jammu & Kashmir Ration card list.
How to check J&K Ration Card Application Status?
If you want to check your Ration card application status then follow mentioned guidelines.
- First navigate to official website.
- On the home page select Reports option under mis & reports link.
- After that you have to select Ration card application status report.
- Select district wise and date wise ration card.
- Now you have to click at generate report option.
- Through this way you are able to check J&K Ration Card Status.
Jammu and Kashmir ration card helpline number
You can contact food and civil supplies Consumer Affairs department of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Helpline number – 1967
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Jammu Kashmir Ration Card List 2021. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.