J&K Domicile Certificate Application Form, Jammu and Kashmir administration take a great step towards digitization in the state. J&K administration inviting online application for jammu and Kashmir domicile certificate online registration. In this article, we will share complete online procedure for J&K domicile certificate online. As per information of those who are living in Jammu and Kashmir for more than 15 years can apply for domicile certificate. Seriously interested people have to visit the concern officers for Jammu and Kashmir domicile certificate.
J&K domicile certificate application form, jammu and Kashmir administration has issued 12.5 like domicile certificate to the people. If anyone who wants to apply for domicile certificate in jammu and Kashmir. There are many who wants to know the procedure to apply for domicile certificate. Candidate needs to visit the official website of jk.gov.in portal. After that you have to register yourself as a citizen then enter the required detailed and select domicile certificate.
J&K Domicile Certificate Application
As per recent information, now you can apply for Jammu Kashmir domicile Certificate online. As we all know that, as previously there is no rule for Jammu Kashmir domicile certification. But as per new rule jammu and Kashmir now you are able to apply online for J&K domicile certificate. In this article we will share you complete information through which you are able to get complete registration procedure for Jammu and Kashmir domicile certification online.
Now all the interested people can make online registration and apply for Jammu and Kashmir domicile certificate. We all know that domicile certificate is a important document, as per domicile act 2020 people of J&K belonging to different sections. They are eligible to apply for citizenship rights issued by jammu and Kashmir administration.
- Type of scheme- domicile certificate
- State- jammu and Kashmir
- Mode of application – online
- Benefits to – state people
- Official website –jk.gov.in/jkservices/
Jammu and Kashmir domicile certificate online registration
As we all know that, migrant Kashmiri, pok families, and best Pakistani Refugee who are living from last 15 years now are eligible to get domicile certificate. Central Government started the centre to provide online domicile certificate there are many beneficiaries.
Eligibility criteria for J&K domicile certificate
You can check your eligibility criteria for domicile certificate in Jammu & Kashmir,
- Under Jammu and Kashmir domicile rule, all the people and their children’s who are living from last 15 years in Jammu and Kashmir
- Also those who have studied for 7 years are eligible.
- Children’s of Central Government official, all India service officers, officials of PSU’s and a autonomous body of Central Government etc
- Central Government official
- All India service officer
- Official of PSU’s & autonomous body central government
- Public service sector bank
- Officials of statutory bodies
- Recognised Research Institute
- Those candidates who have served in Jammu and Kashmir for a total. of 10 are are also eligible to get domicile certificate.
- All those migrants and their children’s who are registered with the relief and Rehabilitation commissioner will be granted as domicile certificate.
- Also children of those residents of Jammu and Kashmir who reza dies outside the union territory in connection with their employment of business or other profession are are so eligible to get a domicile.
How to apply for or Jammu and Kashmir domicile Certificate online?
If you want to check complete process of domicile certificate then you have to follow the easiest process –
- Firstly visit official website.
- Now you are at J&K state is services application homepage –
- All the new users have to choose citizen registration option.
- After that citizen registration form displayed on your screen which appear as below-
Enter the following details –
- Applicant name
- Residential information
- Date of birth
- Personal letters detail
- And any other traditional dress
Complete this application form by uploading your passport size photo in JPG form with 50 KB maximum size.
Note:- passport size photograph size in pixel 591*537.
- Once you complete your registration process for citizen registration.
- You will get a login ID and password, login into your account.
- After login, applicant have to click on e-services option in the left menu.
- In the dropdownlist domicile certificate option.
- You have to fill this application form by entering correct information.
- At last submit this online application form to get domicile certificate in Jammu and Kashmir.
This is a great initiative that started by jammu and Kashmir UT administration.
FAQ’s J&K domicile certificate
What is Jammu and Kashmir domicile certificate?
Ans- under the new J&K domicile rule, which candidates are eligible to get domicile certificate in Jammu and Kashmir.
How to apply for Jammu and Kashmir domicile Certificate online?
Ans- there are some business steps that you have to follow if you want to get domicile Certificate online.
In the above mentioned information correct?
Ans- Yes, above information collected from official website.
Note:– to get more information about latest Sarkari Yojana 2022 stay in touch with us and get latest updates. For more details stay in touch with us and get complete information.