Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, state government of west Bengal comes with jai bangla pension scheme. As per main benefit of scheme government aims to provide various benefits. In this article, we will share the complete beneficiary list, eligibility criteria, document required etc.
This is the new scheme named as West Bengal Joy Bangla pension scheme lost by Chief Minister of West Bengal. Joy Bangla Pension scheme started with a great motive to provide financial help to all the peoples who are below the poverty line in the state. If you want to avail of the benefits under the scheme. Then in this article, we are going to discuss and cover all the details mentioned below –
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
WB Joy Bangla Pension scheme, lost by Chief Minister of West Bengal to help all the poor people. West bengal Joy Bangla Pension scheme into two faces and provide benefits to socially backward category of a society. Today we will also share you complete information and benefits list of Joy Bangla Pension scheme. This game is also known as taposali bandhu pension scheme. For more information you have to read this whole article till the end.
- Important dates of joy Bangla pension Scheme
- Features and benefits of West Bengal pension scheme
- Financial assistance under scheme
- Eligibility criteria and documents required
- Application procedure for Bangla pension scheme
- Selection procedure for the scheme
Above mentioned content we will cover in which article. We have provide you step by step by guidelines through which you are able to to avail the benefits under this scheme. If you want to avail the benefits, then read this article very carefully.
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Features
This scheme started by the Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamta Banerji. These pension schemes launched into two phases. In which benefits provided to socially backward candidates and schedule caste and Scheduled tribe category applicants. Firstly scheme launched for the schedule caste category and known as “Taposali Bandhu pension scheme”. Also, the pension scheme has been launched for the scheduled tribe category e and scheme known as “Jai Johar Scheme”.
Financial Assistance/Incentive Under Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- Under the Bangla pension scheme benefits provided to the resident of west Bengal are given below –
- As per Jai Johar scheme rupees 1,000 will be provided to all the beneficiaries.
- In Taposali bandhu pension scheme provided 600 rupees to the beneficiaries.
- So guys these are some incentives that will be provided to the beneficiaries.
Important features and benefits
- Name of the scheme- West Bengal Joy Bangla pension scheme
- Announced by– west Bengal Finance Minister Mr. Amit Mitra
- Launched by – chief Minister of West Bengal
- Main objective- to provide monthly pension
- Official web page -jaibangla.wb.gov.in
West Bengal pension scheme is the most beneficial scheme. Under this scheme resident of West Bengal can avail the benefits under the scheme. Scheme launched with great motive to provide financial assistance to the schedule caste and Scheduled tribe candidates. West Bengal State Finance Minister Mr Amit Mitra has Launched this scheme. Under the West Bengal pension scheme there are two sub categorized pension schemes.
Under this scheme, there are two separate scenes name –
- Joy Bangla Scheme
- Taopli Bandhu Pension Scheme
In very clear and simple words, if you want to avail of the benefits for in the above-mentioned schemes. Then must-have take a look for eligibility criteria and documents required.
Eligibility criteria for Joy Bangla Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- Candidate must belong to the BPL (below poverty line) category.
- Candidate must have been belong to a scheduled caste or scheduled tribe community.
- The age limit of applicants must not be more than 60 years.
- Show the applicant must have not availed the benefits for any other pension scheme of West Bengal State.
Some important document required at the time of applying for Pension Scheme-
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Residence proof
- Educational certificates
- Domicile certificate
- BPL certificate
- Voter ID card
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Application Process
- If you are eligible and wants to apply for the pencil scheme then please check step by step guidelines –
- Firstly you need to visit, official website given here.
- In the home page you have to search for “WB Bangla Pension Scheme”.
- After that application form will be displayed on your mobile/computer screen.
- Now no you have to fill this application form.
- Also you can avail this application form from your nearby government offices.
- To download application form you have to click on the given link.
- To download Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Application form – Direct Link
- Fill this application form.
- Attach all the important documents.
- Submit your application for him to the officers as mentioned below.
- The Block Development Officer (in case the applicant arising in rural areas)
- Sub divisional officer (in case applicant is residing in Municipal/ recognized areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation).
- Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation (in case of applicant rising in Kolkata Municipal Corporation nearby area).
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme beneficiary list
Once you submit your application form, your submitted application form Undertaken by concerned authorities fore selection procedure –
- In the very first typed this application form will be duly verified by BDO/SDO or commissioner of KMC (kolkata Municipal Corporation).
- Concerned authorities will ensure the eligibility criteria of applicants under the scheme.
- All the eligible forms deposited physically e and must be uploaded in the state portal by BDO/SHO Or commissioner of KMC.
- The video and HD have to recommend the names of eligible persons digitized or physically manner to the district magistrate through the state portal.
- After that district magistrate bill forwards the list to the nodal department.
- The Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation will it mended the name of the legible person to the noble department as per the channel.
- The nodal department will section the pension.
- And the payment will be made directly to the bank account of beneficiaries.
- The pension of beneficiaries will be deposited in their bank accounts on the 1st date of every month.
So guys this is the procedure that we mentioned above. If you need any detailed information then you have to visit the official web page. For more updated information you need to stay in touch with us.
FAQ’s: Frequently Asking Questions
Ans- as we describe above about West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. you have to read out above article complete and important information provided.
Ans- you have to follow step by step guidelines as mentioned above.
Ans- Yes, above information is absolutely correct
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information about bangla pension scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.