Puducherry government has recently introduced Kalaignar Karunanidhi Breakfast Scheme. Under this scheme government will provide free food as nutritious breakfast to each of school student in morning. Rajasthan government reports around 80000 students will get benefits under Kalaignar Karunanidhi Breakfast Scheme (Free Breakfast Scheme). In this article we will share you complete information regarding free food scheme for school students in Puducherry.
Kalaignar Karunanidhi Breakfast Scheme
This is a scheme launched by puducherry government (UT), to provide nutritious food to each school students. The state government has also allocated funds in the budget to implement the scheme. Under the scheme government aim to provide free food to the school students. And scheme has been named after former Tamil Nadu chief minister and DMK president Kalaignar M karuna Nidhi for government and government aided schools. Hindi article we will discuss about major objectives and important benefits of the scheme.
Major Highlights of Karunanidhi Breakfast Scheme In puducherry
- Name of Scheme – Karunanidhi Breakfast Scheme
- Launched by – Puducherry government
- Main benefits – free food scheme as breakfast to the students
- Benefits – Around 80,000 Students
Objectives of Kalaignar Karunanidhi Breakfast Scheme
- Puducherry government to provide benefits to the students who are studying in Government schools particularly in rural areas.
- Government aims to provide free of cost breakfast to the students.
- State Government continue to provide good quality nutritious food to the poor students and to improve their health.
- There are around 80000 students from 400 schools will get benefits.
- Free breakfast scheme provided to the students after school reopen in the union territory.
- Currently around 10000 student from 106 schools would get benefit from free food scheme.
Kalaignar Karunanidhi Breakfast Scheme Launch
As per launch of this scheme, DMK organisational secretary and MP RS Bharathi Said that DMK is a party with gratitude. Chief Minister V narayanaswamy sad that scheme was and tribute to karna Nidhi who campaigned the cause of downtrodden and poor people. M Karunanidhi was keenly interested in the development and welfare of people in Puducherry was taking effort to ensure the right of States.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.