State Government of Telangana has launched a project which named as “Telangana Kanti Velugu Scheme”. Under this scheme government is going to conduct comprehensive and universal screening for entire population of state. This scheme launched to achieve avoidable blindness free status in telangana state. In this article we will share you complete information regarding Kanti Velugu program. Also you will get silent features of scheme and main objective.
Telangana Kanti Velugu Scheme
State Government of Telangana will perform Universal eye screening of citizen to treat cataract, refractive errors etc. With the help of this screening concerned authorities will create a database of my health profile of citizen link to Aadhar number. And all services provided to state people are absolutely free of cost. Government records around 3.50 crore people will get benefits through free complete eye check up scheme.
Major Highlights of free complete eye check up scheme In Telangana
|Name of Scheme||Kanti Velugu Scheme|
|Launched by||telangana government|
|Benefits||complete eye check up|
|Cost||free of cost facilities|
|Screening||treat refractive errors, Cataract and other ailments|
Under this program government will also distribute of spectacles and surgeries to treat various eye disorders. Chief minister KCR launched this Universal eye screening program in Malkapur village in Medak district on 72nd independence Day. As per records government helped the 38 lakh beneficiaries in Telangana till December 2020.
State Government of Telangana has taken a commendable step for free eye check up scheme to benefit more than 3.50 crore citizens. In this Kanti Velugu scheme screening of citizen to treat refractive errors and other disorders. Also government help 23 lakh beneficiaries to provide reading glasses.
Silent features of Telangana Kanti Velugu:
Under Kanti Velugu Scheme In Telangana helped about 2.96 lakh beneficiary for reading and prescription glasses. We all know that Telangana government has introduced a risk and fears that provide complete benefits to state people. If you want to know more about Kanti Velugu scheme then you have to check out our complete information.
- Universal screening done for all citizen of Telangana.
- All cases that required for correction of refraction errors spectacles to be distributed free of cost.
- Surgeries will be organised in all cases of cataract, glaucoma, Retinopathy, corneal disorders.
- Medicines for common eye alignments will be provided.
- Citizen will be educated on disabling I diseases
Outreach of Kanti Velugu scheme in Telangana
|1||Overall population covered||3.5 Crore|
|2||Total glasses/spectacles to be provided||41 Lakh|
|3||People Free primary care||50 Lakh|
|4||Secondary care given to people||3.31 Lakh|
|5||Number of people given Tertiary Care||14283|
Latest Updates and Benefits
- One eye testing centre in each of 85 words under GHMC.
- Around 170 ophthalmic assistants enrolled for screening in Hyderabad.
- Each ophthalmic assistant will be paid 20000 per month.
- Screening to be completed in a span of 90 to 95 days at the rate of 500 patient per day at its centre.
Eye Camp Under Kanti Velugu scheme
Various eye camps will be organized in different parts of the state to identify and treat eye disorders. Please take a look facilities being provided to people at this eye camp.
- Each team will have a full time vehicle and will be occupied with essential devices material and to provide services.
- Medical team will conduct eye camp each medical team will compromise one medical officer, 2-3 MPHS (Male) & (Female), 1-2 Optometrists, 2-3 pharmacist, 2-3 Asha workers and one data entry operator.
- In rural areas can be organised PHC-Wise all Gram panchayats.
- Data of each person walking in treatments will be captured electronically on software.
FAQs On telangana kanti Velugu scheme
State Government of Telangana has launched a new scheme which named as the ability to provide free complete eye check up.
Government will conduct a free eye camp check up. In this camp candidates will get essential services medicine and treatment.
Candidates have to visit there nearest I can check up conducted by Telangana government.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding free complete eye check up scheme in Telangana. For more updates stay in touch with us.