As Karnataka state govt. committed to waive off the loan of eligible farmers. Almost 36 lakh farmers has submitted their self declaration. In which almost 29 lakh farmers has successfully submitted their documents. As per information almost 1900 Crores released in its 1st installment.
Karnataka state government has launched Karnataka loan waiver scheme. This game is also known as ” karnataka karj mafi scheme”. In this article we are going to share complete information related to “Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver List“. You will get complete information like beneficiary status, application process, eligibility criteria etc.
Main motive to lodge Karnataka loan waiver scheme. State Government of Karnataka aims to waive off the crop loan of farmers. We all know that, there are many welfare schemes that launched by Karnataka state government. Karnataka loan waiver scheme launched by chief Minister of Karnataka. And in this scheme government promise to waive the loan of farmers in the state.
karnataka crop loan waiver list 2022
There are many famous in the state who are under crop loan on their names. We all know that, condition farmer in our country is not bit good. To let down the burden from farmers head, government has started loan waiver scheme.
Highlights and benefits of loan waiver scheme Karnataka
|Name of the scheme||crop loan waiver scheme|
|Launched by||karnataka state government|
|Benefit provided to||small marginal farmers of the state|
|Main motive||tu Bewafa crop loan upto 2 lakh|
Under Karnataka crop loan waiver scheme, chief Minister of Karnataka has promised to waive off the loan of farmer. CLWS crop loan various scheme, state government aims to cover small and marginal farmers to have loan up-to 2 lakh will be waived off. This will let down the burden,related to loan agriculture land will be wiped off.
How to check karnataka crop loan waiver farmer name list?
- There are some simple steps that you have to follow if you want to search Farmer name list.
- First of all you have to visit official web page link given here.
- From the home page you have to to select services for citizen section.
- Select Pharma wife eligibility status option.
- In the next step, you have to select the following –
- Your district name
- Bank name
- IFSC code
- Click on the details.
- Now list of eligible farmers will be appear on your screen.
Karnataka crop loan Waiver Clws status
- If you want to check crop loan waiver scheme status, you have to follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- First of all you need to visit the official web page link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select services for citizen.
- After that you have to select from the three option displayed on your screen –
- Indivisible Loanee Report
- Citizen payment certificate foe Pacs
- Citizen payment certificate for bank.
- Select your desired option.
- On the next web page, you have to choose search for your report option.
- Aadhar card number
- Ration card
- Now you have to enter Aadhaar Card number or ration card number in the prescribed space.
- At last click on the page report option.
- Report will be displayed on your screen.
Karnataka crop loan contact number
- Official Address – bhoomi monitoring cell,SSLR building,K.R circle Bangalore -560001
- Email ID – bhoomiCLWS@gmail.com
- Mobile number – 080-22113255
- Contact number – 8277864065/8277864067/8277864068/8277864069
- Timing – (between 10 am to 5.30 pm)
FAQ’s at karnataka crop loan waiver scheme
this is a farmer welfare scheme, that started by Karnataka state government to waive off the crop loan of liquid farmers.
as mentioned in the above article, you will get complete highlights and benefits of Crop loan waiver.
You can check complete list of required documents to check karnataka loan waiver scheme list.
So, this is all about Karnataka crop loan waiver scheme. If you still facing any problem. Share your comment in the below comment section. We will help you soon.