Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme , state government of Karnataka announced to provide free laptops to meritorious students. This is one of most awaited free laptop scheme. Many students who looking for complete details of the scheme. In this article, we will share important aspects details and guidelines to avail the benefits under Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme.
Chief Minister of Karnataka has started free laptop scheme for the meritorious students. Under this scheme karnataka government is going to provide free laptop will be distributed to all meritorious students who have passed their 12th examination. Students who are pursuing higher education in medical & engineering sector are able to get Karnataka free laptop scheme benefits. Karnataka government is going to spend 300 rupees for the smooth implementation of Karnataka laptop scheme.
today we have started the “karnataka free laptop Yojana” for those students of the state who have passed the 12th standard by the state government of Karnataka. Today we will tell you through our article what important documents On the basis of Aadhaar you can avail the Karnataka Laptop Bhagya Scheme. In this article, you will need Karnataka Laptop Scheme eligibility criteria, application process documents, and online registration. how you can provide information | More information went below you say read carefully.
आज हम आपको कर्नाटका फ्री लैपटॉप वितरण योजना की जानकारी देने जा रहे हैं | इस योजना की शुरुआत राज्य के पूर्व मुख्यमंत्री कुमार एचडी कुमार स्वामी द्वारा की गई है लेकिन राज्य के नए मुख्यमंत्री बीएस येदुरप्पा द्वारा इस योजना के अंतर्गत राज्य के होनहार छात्रों के लिए लैपटॉप वितरण योजना की शुरुआत कर दी गई है | जिसके तहत राज्य के छात्रों को मुफ्त लैपटॉप वितरित किए जाएंगे | अधिक जानकारी के लिए आप हमारे इस आर्टिकल को ध्यान पूर्वक पढ़ लीजिए जिसके तहत आप मुफ्त लैपटॉप वितरण प्राप्त कर सकते हैं |
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Latest Update about “Karnataka Free Laptop ” :-
As we all know that, there are many students who must be searching to check their name in the list “Free Laptop Scheme”. If you are a eligible student, and wants to avail the benefits under “Karnataka Laptop Bhagya Scheme”.
Karnataka Free laptop scheme online application form available on the official portal. Karnataka government is going to provide free laptop for the student who have scored good marks in their board examination. Chief Minister of Karnataka has started Karnataka free laptop scheme for the students who have passed their 12th standard examination under the state board. If any student who wants to get benefits of the scheme then you have to read this whole article till the end. For a smooth implementation of scheme government is going to spend Rs. 311 Crore.
As you all will know that the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme has been started by the Government of Karnataka for the students who have passed the 12th examination. Under the scheme, the students of the 12th examination in their class provide bright laptops with bright colors. Apart from this, laptops will also be distributed to students of some higher education sectors like medical engineering etc. Yeddyurappa, the new Chief Minister of Karnataka has launched a free laptop scheme for students of 12th standard under this scheme .
- Name of scheme – karnataka laptop Bhagya Scheme
- Started by – karnataka Government
- Benefits – student of Karnataka
- Objective – providing free laptop of Karnataka student
- Official website – dce.kar.nic.in/
Karnataka free laptop Yojana :- Main Objectives
Karnataka state government has introduced free laptop distribution scheme for students. This scheme is also named as free laptop bhagya yojana. We all know that there are many students who who got good marks in their recent board examination. Now they wants to avail benefits of Karnataka free laptop scheme. If you want to apply for this game and want to get benefit then read out our whole article till the end end.
By starting this scheme, the state government wants to encourage the schoolgirls of the state so that they can get the laptop and use it for their upcoming studies.
The annual income of the family of a student from the sc-st community who has taken advantage of the scheme has been fixed at Rs 1.50. The objective of this scheme is to provide free laptops to the students of the state’s sc-st community. As you all know that there are many students in the state’s sc-st community who are good at reading.But due to the annual income of their family and they are unable to buy laptops, this scheme has been started by the Government of Karnataka for this sole main purpose.
Eligibility Criteria under the Laptop Bhagya scheme
- Permanent citizens – Under this scheme, it is certain that many students of the state can take advantage of this scheme, which is born in the state of Karnataka.
- College Students – As you all know that the scheme has been started for the deserving students but now the UG students of the state will also be given the benefit of the scheme by the government.
- For all categories – Government of Karnataka has made it clear that the students of all categories were earlier given the benefit of the scheme only to the students of the cable sc-st community student but now the benefit of this scheme will be given to all the categories of the state
Some Key features of the Karnataka Laptop Scheme
karnataka state government has introduced laptop Bhagya scheme in Karnataka. This scheme aims to distribute free laptops to the students who perform good in their board examination. Now there are many students who wants to check their name in Karnataka free laptop scheme beneficiary list. If you want to avail the benefits under Karnataka free laptop yojana then read out of the whole article till the end.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided only to the students doing Karnataka State Secondary School Examination.
- Under the scheme, it has been decided that students who take admission in professional courses and reputed colleges can take advantage of this scheme.
- The annual income of the family of eligible candidates availing the scheme should not exceed Rs. 1.50 lakhs.
- The sole main objective of the scheme is to help the students of the state’s sc-st community. Those who are unable to buy laptops due to their financial condition.
- Under the scheme, it has also been announced by the state government that an investment of ₹ 32000 to approximately ₹ 35000 will be made for the purchase of each laptop.
karnataka free laptop Yojana 2020 Requried Documents
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- 12th Pass Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- College Fee Structure
- Passport size photograph
- Educational Certificate
- Income Certificate.
Karnataka Laptop Bhagya Scheme 2021 Apply Online
- First of all visit official website.
- Then you can see official website click on laptop scheme.
- After that you can directly click on the given link here to download the Karnataka free Laptop application form |
- Now download the application form.
- Attach All the above mentioned document in this scheme.
- Now you can submit it to the Karnataka Education Board.
Karnataka Laptop Bhagya Scheme FAQ’s
What is free laptop scheme?
Ans- Karnataka state government is going to provide “Free laptop scheme” to meritorious students of state.
Any important documents required?
Ans- Yes, mentioned above.
Karnataka Muft Laptop Scheme Official Website?
Is the above mentioned information correct?
Ans- Yes, the above mentioned information is gathered from official website and with hard work of our team.
Friends, today we have given you information about the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme, hope you must have liked this information, any questions related to the article can be asked by commenting below. Thank you
Conclusion :- state government of karnataka has recently announced the free laptop scheme. On the basis of this scheme, government aims to provide free laptop to meritorious students of state. There are many students looking for free laptop in karnataka scheme. Also wants to check laptop yojana list for students then refers to above headings.
Top Picked Scheme That Read Next –
- राजस्थान देवनारायण स्कूटी योजना 2020 ~ ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना बिहार 2020 |Berojgari Bhatta Bihar Yojana
- यूपी किसान आसान किस्त योजना 2020 | UP Asan Kist Yojana
- पालनहार योजना राजस्थान 2020 | ऑनलाइन आवेदन