Government of Karnataka has launched Janasevaka Scheme to provide doorstep delivery of services. Now state people are able to to get benefits of Karnataka Jana sevaka Yojana. In Karnataka candidates are able to book the slot through Call Centre/mobile application or official portal. Today in this article we will share you complete information about slot booking under Karnataka Janasevaka scheme. Also you are able to get complete services list that you can avail through home delivery.
Karnataka Janasevaka scheme, government has introduce Janasevaka doorstep service delivery scheme. Under this scheme state people are able to get services on their doorstep. In simple words we can say that if you need any certificate or for important document. Then you just need to apply online for your slot booking through call centre or online method. After that your work will be done by jansevaka are you have to pay a nominal fee charges.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Slot Booking
Government is going to provide services of various departments which are available for home delivery. State government is going to provide services of 53 various departments to the people. Government has launched this program to avail the benefits of government schemes at doorstep. Chief minister bS Yeddyurappa said that main objective to launch this came that citizen are able to get services in a easier way. Virgin people are able book their slot to get janasevaka services benefits.
Highlights of Karnataka Janasevaka Service
- Name of scheme – Jana Sevaka
- Launched by – karnataka Government
- Benefits – state people
- Main objective – to provide doorstep delivery of services
- Slot booking – online
- Official website – janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in
Janasevaka Scheme Service List (Department Wise)
Health and Family Welfare Department
- Health card
Department of empowerment, differently abled and senior citizen
- Senior citizen card
Revenue Department services
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Land Holdings
- Solvency certificate
- Attestation of Family Tree
- Non creamy layer certificate
- Living certificate
- OBC certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Residence certificate
- Widow pension
- Physically handicapped pension
- No government jobs
Karnataka building and other construction workers Welfare board
- Application for education assistance
- Medical assistance
- Marriage assistance
- Duplicate identity card
- Application for pension
- Registration with Karnataka building and other construction workers Welfare board
There are various services that you are able to get on janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates are able to get benefits of department services like Health and Family Welfare/ revenue Department/ karnataka building and other construction workers Welfare board/ department of empowerment of differently abled and senior citizen/BBMP/ karnataka state police.
Janasevaka is a great initiative that launched to provide doorstep delivery of government services to the citizen. This will also increase the transparency in services and departments. Also Janasevakas will be available from 8 a.m. to 8 to caters citizen services request. There is is well trained Call Centre executive will be available to assist the citizen to get services.
Important benefits of Janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in
- This will increase the transparency and efficiency of government services.
- Now there is no need to spend time and money on traveling to government offices.
- Also there is no need to wait in long queues to avail services.
- Slots for Service Delivery can be booked as per applicant convenient time.
- Also candidate are able to book the slot via trained Call Centre executive or mobile application.
Slot Booking Under Karnataka Janasevaka Service Through Call Center
If you want to book a slot through Call Centre then follow the below procedure –
- First Step: First of all, citizen can place a call on toll free number 08044554455 and request for service.
- Second Step: In the second step Call Centre executive will explain the details of services and document required. Also information about service fee and other important information provided by Call Centre executive.
- Third Step: After confirmation from citizen of slot booking on the basis of availability. One Time Password would be shared on your registered mobile number. This OTP is required to shared with Jana sevaka at the time of service in delivery.
- Fourth Step: After booking confirmation, Janasevaka will be assigned to fulfill your service at the particular timing. Now jana sevaka visit to your home after sharing OTP, he will suggest the citizen in filling the service application form. Also scan and upload any document required to avail the services.
- Fifth Step: In the next step, jana sevaka will collect service fee along with department required.
- Sixth Step: Citizen will get an acknowledgement by SMS on the registered mobile number.
Once your Application is processed by concerned department. Jana Sevaka will deliver the certificate that you required to the citizens home.
Karnataka Janasevaka Slot booking via janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in
If you want to book a slot through online mode, then follow the below steps.
- First open the official website of Karnataka janasevaka.
- Now on the right hand side, choose the option “Book A Slot”.
- After that this will redirect you to a new page.
Select the following details –
- Select Service
- Citizen details
- Mobile number
- Citizen address
- Time slot
- Appointment date
- Appointment time
Now at last click on book slot. Through this way you are able to book your slot online via janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in portal.
FAQs on Janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in
This is a unique doorstep delivery of department wise services.
If you want to book your slot then follow ever mention steps.
Complete list of services as per department wise mentioned above.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding Jana sevaka Karnataka. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.