Karnataka Taxi Driver Scheme !How to apply for Karnataka auto driver scheme! online registration for karnataka driver Rs. 5000 scheme! what is Taxi driver scheme! karnataka auto driver scheme
Karnataka state government has launched a new you came for Karnataka driver. Which is lost due to the covid-19 lock the situation in the country. State Government of Karnataka will provide 5000 rupees to micro small and medium enterprises farmers, washer man, auto driver, taxi driver and other. Today in this article we are going to provide you step by step guidelines. On the basis of the step-by-step guideline you can apply for Karnataka driver scheme. Karnataka state government launched ” taxi Driver scheme”.
State Government of Karnataka has announced taxi driver 5000 rupees scheme. Main objective to launch the scheme government institute provide financial assistance to all the taxi drivers who are facing problems due to covid-19 pandemic. Under this there are beneficiaries that short listed by Karnataka government like micro small and medium enterprises, farmers, washer man, auto driver, taxi driver and other. If you are one of them and looking for your name in the list. Then in this article we will share you complete information regarding karnataka Taxi Driver 5000 rupees scheme.
Karnataka Taxi Driver Scheme Highlights
Latest Update Karnataka Taxi Driver Scheme:- As we all know that karnataka state government has announced “Taxi Driver 5000 Rupees Scheme”. Main objective to start this scheme, govt aims to provide financial assistance. In this article we share important aspects, benefits, documents requireds, eligibility etc. There are many applicants who wants to avail the benefits. You have to read complete article.
- Name of scheme – karnataka 5000 rupees relief
- Launched by– chief Minister of Karnataka bS Yeddyurappa
- Benefits- 5000 rupees benefit
- Official website -karnataka.gov.in/english
- Beneficiaries – micro small and medium enterprises, farmers, washermen, babar, auto driver, cab driver, taxi Driver and others
Karnataka Rupees 5000 Taxi Driver Scheme
For the smooth run of Karnataka driver scheme, state Government of Karnataka has declared 1610 cr budget. For the declaration of this budget government aims to help those who are in trouble because of covid-19 lockdown. Karnataka travel scheme provide financial assistance to the washermen, labourers, rickshaw driver, auto driver, cab driver. Also MSME’s enterprises, weavers, barbers etc.
Benefits of Karnataka driver scheme
There are many benefits provided to Karnataka state people under Karnataka driver scheme. Please check the detailed information mentioned below –
- Across 7.7 auto driver and cab driver will be given rupees 5000 each.
- For smooth run of this karnataka auto driver scheme government has launched a budget with rupees 1610 crore.
- Across 60 thousand washermen (Dhobis) and iD 2.30 lac hair dresser will be given one time payment of 5000 rupees.
- Also monthly charges for power bills for MSME’s will be postponed for 2 months.
- 54 thousand handloom Weavers in the state will get rupess 2000 each as per one time payment.
- Also, across 15.80 lac laborers in the state will get rupees 5000 each as per one time payment.
- No electricity connections will be disconnected till 30.06.2020 for non payment of Bill.
- And for those who have already given their bills incentive will be given.
- Ashok Chief Minister Shri BS Yeddyurappa has announced special relief packages for fruit and vegetable farmer.
- Also payment of fixed charges in the electricity bills of large Industries is going to be announced.
- The interest on deferred amount of bills will be reduced.
Karnataka Driver Scheme eligible candidates list
Now we are going to share, following candidates are eligible to apply Karnataka driver scheme-
- Taxi Driver
- Cab driver
- Auto driver
- Small and medium enterprises
- Flower farmers (growers)
State Government of Karnataka going to provide financial help to auto & cab drivers. Chief minister Karnataka provide financial assistance to eligible beneficiaries and number of beneficiaries are estimated around 7.7 lakh would be given one time compensation of 5,000 each. This money will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of eligible auto and taxi drivers.
Application procedure for karnataka driver scheme
As we all know that, karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa as announced this scheme to provide benefits to the eligible candidates. Karnataka scheme was launched recently by chief Minister of Karnataka state. Till now there is no official website launched for for Karnataka auto driver scheme. As we get any updated information related to official website by the concerned authorities. We will share you the same.
FAQ’s frequently asking question
- What is karnataka driver scheme?
Ans- this is a new scheme that launched by Chief Minister of Karnataka. various benefit given to two medium small micro enterprises.
- How I check eligible candidates list for auto driver scheme?
Ans- you will get complete list of eligible candidates provided above.
- What is the main objective to launch karnataka driver scheme?
Ans- main motive to launch Karnataka driver scheme, government aims to provide financial aid to the people who are affected during covid-19 lock-down situation. This is the primary thing that we have to help for those four families who are daily wage workers. And we are very happy that Karnataka state government is concerned about condition of daily wage workers.
Conclusion:- Karnataka state government has announced karnataka auto driver scheme. As per main motive to start this scheme government aims to provide financial assistance to Taxi drivers, Auto Driver, Rishkaw drivers etc. Here we disclose easiest steps and important highlights of auto driver scheme.
Dear friends, if you are facing any problem related to Karnataka 5000 scheme. Then you can comment below in the comment section. We will help you soon.