Government of Kerala has introduce education loan repayment scheme for the students of a state. This scheme launched with main objective to help pay of education loans of students. Now Kerala state government inviting online application form and claim Application form from the student to avail the benefits of loan repayment scheme. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding education loan repayment student registration. Also you are able to complete your application and registration for loan repayment.
Student who want to complete their education loan repayment registration. So they can navigate official webpage of elrs.kerala.gov.in portal. This scheme will reduce the financial burden on the families belonging to lower income group. There are many students who wants to avail the benefits Kerala education loan repayment scheme. Before going to apply applicant must check eligibility criteria, required document, guidelines and registration procedure.
Education loan repayment support scheme 2022
Kerala government has introduced for the state people and students. This will also released some burden from pour families. And government is going to you tend estimated cost of 900 crore. For loans below 4 lakh (NPA study loans) if bank bank interest and penalty interest, 60% will be paid by government and rest 40% by borrower. For the loan above 4 lakh if loan have not turned NPA, for the first year 90% off repayment, second year 75% repayment and third year 50% and fourth year 25%. Also government will offer a package, offer to pay 50% of total amount (offer is not haven’t decided yet).
information Table Of education loan repayment scheme
|Scheme name||Education loan repayment support scheme|
|Launched By||Kerala Govt|
|Major Beneficiaries||State Students|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Major benefit of Kerala education loan repayment scheme 2022
Government of Kerala has launched education loan repayment scheme to help the students and their families. Benefits of Education loan repayment support scheme 2021 provided to candidates with annual income below 600000 rupees. This initiative taken by government the main objective that student and their families will not get in debit trap of bad loans. There are many banks who are selling a large number of bad loans or long that are non performing assets.
- Under this scheme government is going to provide benefits to the loan repayment begun before April 1, 2020.
- The government is going to bear 90% of amount repayment during first year and 75% during second year.
- For the third and fourth year 50% and 25% respectively.
- For the loan upto Rs 04 Lakh (NPA account) 31st March 2020, 60% of principal amount.
- And remaining amount will be paid by borrower.
- If the loan amount building for like to 9 lakh that have turned into non-performing account, state government will pay 50% principal amount.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Kerala state.
- Dost candidate who have availed education loan from a branch situated in Kerala scheduled commercial bank, kerala Gramin Bank, kerala State Cooperative Bank, KSCARD Bank aur any of 14 district cooperative bank in the state.
- Student secured Admission under management quota/ management seat for nursing courses are also eligible.
- Loan taken for study in abroad are not eligible.
- Income Tax permanent account number (PAN) for the student borrower.
- Upper limit for present annual gross family income is 9 lakh for deceased students and students with disability 40% or more 06 lakh from all sources.
- Present annual income of student should be within 4 times of Scheduled annual repayment amount in the loan.
Important document education loan repayment scheme
- 10th pass certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income tax
- PAN Card
Other documents at the time of filling application
- Eligibility certificate issued by village officer & countersigned by gazetted officer.
- Death certificate issued by registrar of deaths.
- Disability certificate
- Course completion certificate
- Salary certificate in case of student employed in formal sector
Important Note: Above mentioned documents required at the time of registration and feeling that application for kerala education loan repayment scheme.
Kerala education loan repayment Scheme student registration
If you want to apply for education loan repayment scheme in Kerala then have to follow below mention placation procedure.
- First navigate to the official web portal of education loan repayment scheme.
- On the homepage click add student registration form.
- A new web page displayed on your screen.
- Now Fill “kerala education loan repayment student registration form”.
Enter the following details:
- Student name
- Type of student
- Date of birth
- Secondary board exam roll number
- Year of passing
- Email address
- Mobile Number
After that you have to upload the following documents.
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- 10th certificate
- At last click at submit option.
- Through this way you are able to complete your student registration for loan repayment scheme.
- After registration you will get a user id and password on your registered mobile number.
- This login ID and password can be used for further login.
Education loan repayment claim apply online
- After completion of registration you have to navigate official web portal.
- Now you have to login into your account by entering user id and password.
- This user id and password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
After that you have to enter the following details:
- Permanent address
- Parents name
- Details of Co-borrower
- Professional courses details
- Management and NRI Quota
- Date of completion of course
- Category of student
- Detail of bank from which loan was taken
- Present annual income
- Present employment details of student
- Details of relief availed under any other scheme
Elrs Kerala website Contact number
For any queries about Kerala education loan repayment scheme. Interested candidate can contact with below provided helpline number.
Contact number – 0471 2517 187
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs at Kerala education loan repayment
This scheme launched by Kerala government, education loan retirement benefits to the students.
Complete information regarding eligibility criteria given in above article.
Complete information regarding student registration given in the above article.
Complete list of education loans required documents given in the above article.
Conclusion: I Hope you will get complete information regarding education loan repayment scheme 2022. For more details in touch with us and get latest updates regarding Kerala government scheme.