Government of Kerala has introduced Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2020 and invites online application. Under Kerala Mandahasam Scheme, government of Kerala is going to provide financial help of 5000 rupees to the senior citizen of BPL category for fixing of tooth after losing teeth. Today in this article we will share you complete information about Mandahasam Scheme. Reasonable senior citizen of BPL category can download application form and get financial help of 5000 rupees for Artificial dentures.
Kerala Mandahasam Scheme Details
Social Justice Department of Kerala has invites online application form at sjd,kerala.gov.in. Under the Government of Kerala will provide artificial dentures to senior citizens. State cabinet has approved the scheme aiming at the Welfare of senior citizen people. There are many candidate who must be looking for how they can apply for the scheme and what is the eligibility criteria. In this article we will share complete information about Mandahasam Scheme.
Main Objective of Mandahasam Scheme
- This scheme launched by Social Justice Department of Kerala.
- Under which scheme government aims to provide free tooth set for senior citizens.
- For smooth implementation, department is going to prepare a list of dental colleges and Dental Treatment Centres where beneficiaries could avail free treatment.
- State Government of Kerala aims to reduce health, nutritional and physical problems faced by elderly people after loosing their natural teeth.
- Also government is going to provide artificial to set with maintained quality and setting quality treatment standard.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Kerala state.
- Candidate must be a senior citizen.
- The Candidate belongs to below poverty line (BPL) Category.
List of Documents Required
- Recent passport size photograph
- Copy of ration card
- BPL certificate
- Income proof
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Fitness certificate of oral rehabilitation (From Dentist)
Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2020 Online Application Form
If you are Eligible Candidate and wants to avail the benefits then follow the below mentioned steps for online mode –
- First visit the official website of Kerala for social Justice Department.
- On the homepage, Click on Scheme Section.
- A new web page displayed on your screen where you have to select “Mandahasam Scheme who provide artificial denture to Senior citizen” link.
- Now application form. Download the application form which is available in the PDF format.
- Application needs to fill this application form and enter the required details.
- Submit this application form to the concerned authorities.
After completion of verification concerned officer will approve your application form and application will start getting artificial dentures under Kerala Mandahasam Scheme.
FAQs On Kerala Mandahasam Scheme
Ans- state Government of Kerala started the scheme for senior citizen.
Ans- government aims to provide artificial dentures to senior citizens.
Ans- candidates can download this application from above provided image or directly.
Ans- Rs. 5000/-
Final Words:- I hope you will get complete information recording the scheme. For updated information stay in touch with us and get latest update.