Kerala micro chitty laptop scheme 2021, State Government of Kerala has announced Kerala micro chitty laptop scheme 2020. The Kerala free laptop scheme aims to given for the students. In this article, we will share complete information related to Kerala micro chitty laptop scheme 2021 eligibility criteria, application form and laptop complete specification.
KSFE has recently launched kerala micro Kitty laptop scheme. Those Parents who wants to purchase laptop for children attend their online classes. Mr Thomas Izzat stated that under 30 laptop screen 200000 laptops will be distributed within three months. KSFE micro Chitty laptop screen is of Rs 50000 will be undertaken. Beneficiaries must have to pay monthly installment of Rs 500 for 30 months. If an installment paid without fail then KSFE will reward the consumer be the next installment of 500. So in this manner KSFE will going to take 1500 rupees for the beneficiaries who make payment on time.
Kerala Micro Chitty Laptop Scheme
Finance minister TM Thomas issac has announced scheme with joint venture between KSFE and kudumbasree. This is a micro finance scheme for students to purchase the laptops. Under the kerala micro chitty laptop scheme government will provide 15 thousand laptop to students at an easy installment of Rs. 500 per month for 30 months.
As per main benefit of this scheme government aims to provide awareness about computer and its benefit. We all know that in the covid-19 lock down period students has to go online centres for this study work. As of now students are not allowed to go for any educational centres, through Kerala micro chitty scheme they can avail the benefits online.
Key Details of KSFE Micro Chitty Laptop
|Name of scheme||Kerala micro chitty laptop scheme|
|Benefits provided to||eligible students to study online|
|Department name||Kerala state Enterprises Or KSFE|
Important Highlights of Chitty Laptop Scheme
Kerala micro Chitty laptop scheme, state Government of Kerala has introduced micro Chitty laptop scheme. With the help of laptop for students will get free laptops to get access online education material. Under this scheme Kerala government to provide 02 lakh laptop in coming 3 months. If you want to know more then you have to read this whole article till the end.
- KSFE micro chitty scheme to target students who suffering a severe and damaging lack of basic material.
- KSFE Free Laptop scheme main objective is to provide free laptops, through which students are able to access online education material.
- As under the scheme government aims to provide 200000 laptops in the coming next three months.
- The laptop price under 15000 will be offered to the student.
- For the laptop beneficiary has to pay minimal installment amount of rupees 500 monthly installment.
- Laptop will be offered to the student third month of instrument given by beneficiary.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of of Kerala state. Kerala free laptop scheme had already started by education department.
- This is the newly launched scheme and income details are not clearly mentioned. Family income should not be more than the limit.
- Candidate have to submit their educational certificate to avail the benefit for Kerala micro chitty laptop scheme.
How to apply for micro chitty laptop scheme?
There are many candidates looking for for application procedure Kerala micro chitty laptop scheme. Scheme is newly launched and till now there are no clear instructions related to online procedure. State government is going to decide and provide the official portal through which online application would be accepted. As we got any clear instructions for information about micro chitty laptop scheme 2021. Once portal is launched expected online procedure is as below –
- First of all applicant needs to visit the official web portal.
- On the homepage applicant needs to select micro chitty scheme online application form.
- After that new page displayed on your screen.
You have to fill important details –
- Applicant’s name
Enter your educational qualification details.
- Upload the necessary document and click on the submit option.
- Through this way you can easily submit online application for micro chitty scheme.
Check KSFE micro chitty laptop scheme beneficiary list
Those students who have submitted the online application form or offline application (as per process prescribed). Many of students looking for micro chitty laptop scheme beneficiary list. Student can check your name in the beneficiary list as per below prescribed steps –
- First of all application needs to visit official website.
- Now you have to enter some following details.
- Enter applicant’s name
- Application number
- Select your district
Now complete list displayed on your screen.
- You can check your name in the list.
FAQ’s micro chitty scheme In Kerala
Ans- is a newly launched scheme which offer laptop for students.
Ans- students of Kerala, are the target group of the scheme.
Ans- if you are Eligible Candidate then you can apply for the scheme, online registration process is yet to be declared by the state government.
Ans- All the above mentioned information collected from the official web portal.
Conclusion: I Hope you will get complete information regarding the Laptop distribution scheme in kerala 2021. For more details stay connected with us and get latest updates.