Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2022 Malayalam form

State Government of kerala has recently introduced Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme. This scheme launched to help and provide loan facility to all women self help group in the state. As per government official said that with the implementation of Sahayahastham Scheme, there are around 22 lakh women will get benefits. Today in this article we will share you complete information and step-by-step guideline procedure for Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2022. Also candidates will get completed eligibility criteria, document required and other main benefits.

In kerala state there are over 22.77 lakh women identified from Sahayahastham Scheme. Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2022 launched to help people who lost their livelihood. Women are member of 1.95 lakh neighborhood groups under Kudumbashree, the propertyeradication and women empowerment programme of government. This scheme 2004 to provide interest free loan to women self help groups. The Participating Bank give loan to NHGs and 9% interest charged by then is to paid by the government at 40% of lender arbitrary agriculture credit cooperative societies.

Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2022

Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme

This is also known as Kerala Sahayahastham interest free loan scheme or CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme. State Government of Karnataka has taken a great step to help women self help group. Kerala government is very active and provide there is welfare scheme benefits directly to economically weaker section and women beneficiaries. Those candidates who wants to avail the benefits have to complete the application procedure through online mode.

Highlights of Sahayahastham Scheme

Name of schemeSahayahastham Scheme
Launched byPinarayi Vijayan
Main objectiveloan facility
Beneficiarywomen self help groups
Loan facilityeligible candidates
Official website

Sahayahastham online application form

  • Government is going to provide interest free loan to women self help groups.
  • Beneficiaries are able to get loan between 5000 to 20000 with prepayment charges from 6 month.
  • Main objective of Sahayahastham Scheme 2020, people who lost their livelihood due to covid-19 pandemic.
  • This program will reduce poverty and increase in women empowerment.
  • Under Sahayahastham Scheme Kerala, participating bank gives loan to NHGs & 9% interest charged by bank.
  • Around 40% lenders of loan are primary agricultural credit cooperative societies and remaining 60% lenders are scheduled and private banks.

CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme for Women SHGs

  • Government aim to provide interest free loan to women self help groups.
  • This loan provided to participating Bank to neighborhood groups.
  • And 9% interest by the bank paid by Kerala state government.
  • Around 1.95 Lakh members of NHGs under kudumbashree major beneficiaries of
  • CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme.
  • The loan amount provided to group members ranges between 5000 to 20000.

[sjd.kerala] Kerala Vidyajyoti Scheme 

Eligibility criteria for Sahayahastham scheme Malayalam

  1. Applicant must be permanent resident of Kerala state.
  2. The Applicant must be working in women self help group.
  3. The women must be legally registered with registered women self help groups.

Important document

  • Aadhar card
  • ID proof
  • Address proof
  • Registration certificate
  • Bank details
  • Mobile number

[KAKS] Kerala Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme

Sahayahastham scheme Malayalam online application form

There are many candidates who must be looking for application procedure and registration procedure. Till now there is no additional information available regarding application procedure for Sahayahastham Scheme 2020. State government is going to announce the registration procedure whether it be online or offline. After official announcement, we will share you complete and direct link for CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme.

FAQs frequently asking question

What is CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme?

Ans- this is scheme launched by Kerala government

What are the main benefits of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme?

Ans- government aims to provide interest free loan facility to women self help group.

How to apply for Sahayahastham Scheme?

Ans- you need to follow the above mentioned step.

Final Words:- I hope you will get complete information regarding Kerala Sahayahastham. For more updated information stay in touch with us.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *