Government of Kerala has introduce transgender scholarship scheme in Kerala. If anyone who wants to apply for transgender scholarship when application form are available in the PDF format. Candidates can download this application form from Social Justice Department website. Also candidates will get direct link to download Kerala transgender scholarship scheme.
Kerala transgender scholarship scheme
State cabinet committee has also approved implementation of transgender scholarship. As per guidelines of transgender scholarship each student will get financial assistance of 1000 to 2000 per month from 7th standard onwards till the professional courses. This scholarship is applicable for students studying in state government, government aided and self financing schools.
Tel Government of Kerala has approved the implementation of transgender scholarship scheme in Kerala. According to the guidelines eligible students are able to get financial assistance. In this article we will let you know how to apply for transgender scholarship scheme. Also you are able to check eligibility criteria complete guidelines and amount of assistance provided.
Overview of transgender scholarship scheme
- Name of Scheme – kerala transgender scholarship
- State – kerala
- Department – social Justice Department
- Launched by – state Government of Kerala
- Official website – sjd.kerala.gov.in
Government of Kerala has taken a recommendable step towards transgender community to mainstream the society. In the below paragraph will let you know assistance amount provided under transgender scholarship. Before that please look at eligibility criteria to get transgender scholarship benefits.
Eligibility criteria for transgender scholarship
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Kerala state.
- Self declaration affidavit stating that applicant in transgender.
- There is no income limit.
- Eligible applicants have to forward duly filled application form.
- This application forward through head of education institution which has to be submitted to the concerned district Social Justice officers.
Assistance amount provided under transgender scholarship
Amount provided to the standard student such as:
- 7th to 10th class: Student studying in 7th to 10th standard will get 1000 rupees per month for 10 months.
- 11th to 12th class: The transgender students studying in plus one and plus two will get 1500 rupees per month for 10 months.
- Higher education: Transgender student pursuing diploma, degree, post graduation, professional courses will get 2000 rupees per month for 10 months.
Online application form for Kerala transgender scholarship
- First hot and then you to visit Social Justice Department website.
- On the homepage click on scheme option.
- After that a new page appear on screen where you have to search for scholarship for transgender student.
- After that, candidate need to go to document section and click on application form for TG scholarship application form link.
- The Kerala for standard students scholarship application form in the PDF format bill display on your screen such as:
All interested candidates can download this application form.
Now you have to fill this application form and attach necessary documents and submit it to the concerned authorities.
FAQs: Frequently asking question
This scheme started by Kerala Social Justice Department to provide monthly e financial assistance.
This scheme launched by Kerala state government, department of Social Justice.
Candidates are able to get completed and procedure mentioned above.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding transgender scholarship scheme in Kerala. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.