Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) has launched one time settlement scheme to clear arrears of electricity Board. One time settlement scheme in Kerala for consumers. Those consumers who have arrears of more than two years will be able to settle the amount under this scheme. This is scheme launched by Kerala State Electricity Board on 3rd March. In this article we will share you complete information KSEB one time settlement scheme 2022 application procedure, eligibility criteria’s, documents required.
There are many who looking for KSEB One Time Settlement Scheme 2022 Online application form. And this scheme launched by kerala state electricity board (KSEB), for the settlement to clear arrears of electricity board.
KSEB One Time Settlement Scheme
Under this scheme KSEB who are facing revenue recovery and those who have cases in court will get benefits. Domestic customer can form with their application form and respective section officers for getting benefits of one time settlement scheme in Kerala. Commercial customers are attracted to submit application form to the special officer Vydyuthi Bhavan in Thiruvananthapuram. Those candidates who have availed the benefits in the simplest in and facing legal action for power of charges are not able to get benefits of KSEB one time settlement scheme 2021.
Information Table of KSEB One Time Settlement Scheme
|Scheme||KSEB OTS Scheme|
|Department||kerala state electricity Board|
|Benefits to||domestic and commercial users|
|Main objective||one time settlement scheme to clear arrears of electricity Board|
|Mode of application||Offline|
www.kseb.in notification 2022
We all know that, Kerala State Electricity Board manage all the distribution of power in Kerala state. Under this scheme Kerala State Electricity Board provide benefits to consumers. Both commercial and domestic users are able to get benefits under KSEB One time Settlement scheme. The last date of submission of one time settlement application form is 25th march. Candidate needs to check all the required details regarding the KSEB OTS 2022.
Before going to apply online for kerala State Electricity Board one time settlement scheme for Bill Arrears. Applicant must check complete eligibility criteria and document required at the time of application form. Those candidates who are facing revenue recovery and those who have case in the court will get benefits under this scheme. Also those who have availed benefits under the similar scheme and facing legal action for what happened chargers are not able to get benefits of bill arrears scheme.
Consumer will be eligible to get reduced rate in interest dress that can be remitted in 6 month time with equal installments. Principal portion of arrears shall be remitted in lump sum along with first installment of interest.
Reduction in interests Under KSEB OTR Scheme 2022
- For Arrears of age block 5 years old and above 2 years.
- Are used flat interest rate of 6.65% stand of 15% will be applicable for entire arrears.
- For Arrears more than 5 years old and below 15 years old are reduction of flat 6% interest rate will be applicable for under arrears.
- One time interest rate of 4% will be applicable for entire arrear for arrears more than 15 years old.
- Full settlement option consumer remit the entire principal amount and total reduced interest in lump sum. In these cases rebate of 2% on interest amount (hotel reduce interest amount) would be granted.
KSEB one time settlement Scheme 2022 Major Benefits
Kerala State Electricity Board provided below benefits under OTS Scheme 2022 such as:
- Kerala State Electricity Board provide benefits to domestic and commercial consumer.
- Domestic consumer need to submit their application form with mentioned application format.
- Commercial music contractor submit application form by visiting at Vydyuthi Bhavan Thiruvananthapuram.
- This is King provide benefits to the settlement of bill arrears.
- KSEB OTSS starting date is 3rd March 2021 last date of application March 25th.
- Under this scheme customer has to pay Power bill charges 6.61% state of 18% for 2-5 years.
- KSEB OTSS 2022 customer needs to pay 6% Power bill charges for 5-15 years.
- And sent bill charges for previous who have been arrears above then 15 years.
Eligibility criteria for One settlement Scheme In Kerala 2022
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Kerala state.
- Customer having bill arrears for more than two years can avail the benefits.
- Those consumers are facing revenue recovery are eligible to get benefits of one time settlement scheme.
Application Procedure for KSEB One Time settlement Scheme
If you wants to apply for kerala State Electricity Board scheme below mentioned application procedure.
- For the domestic customer to submit the application at respected section office to get benefits of one time settlement scheme.
- For the commercial users are directed to submit application to renew special officer Vydyuthi Bhavan in Thiruvananthapuram.
Those customers who are ready to settle the Power bill arrears and interest together bill get 2% discount in interest rate.
Official Announcement – Download Here
How to check www.kseb.in notification 2022
If anyone who wants to check www.kseb.in notification 2022 then have to follow below mentioned procedure.
- First open official website of Kerala State Electricity Board Limited.
- On home page you have to select notification section.
- New page displayed on your screen.
- You can get all the information about latest notification of www.kseb.in notification.
FAQs at KSEB OTS Scheme 2022
This scheme launched by Kerala State Electricity Board and OTSS stands for one time settlement scheme.
one time settlement scheme to clear arrears of electricity Board.
Information regarding application procedure given in the above article.
Complete application procedure given in the above article.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Kerala State Electricity Board one time settlement scheme for bill arrears. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest update.